Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22 Preview

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Azure-Supernova:

Multi-Kill:

Azure-Supernova:

Multi-Kill:

Azure-Supernova:
Can't wait guys, you've pumped out nothing but good work... this looks to be the best! *waits for next week*

Good!?

Pfff...

It's bloody well great! How dare you call it good!

*Teleports to Azure's house*

"Time to pratice my right to bear arms!" *Pulls out bear claw boxing gloves*

"Shit shit shit!" Yelled Azure, running around his labyrinth like basement while I chased him around with my bear claw boxing gloves.

Chill out overkill... just because I've not got my tongue up their arse doesn't mean I don't appreciate the work. Yes it was fantastic, for such a low budget production hell it was sweet. But I don't feel the need to lube up anyone's crack with my spit.

Apparently wherever you live, they dont have many jokes there, which is the only explanation for why your response lack's the lack of seriousness I thought you'd have. Russia? North Korea? Unidentified-istan? Fictionesia?

And yes. In case your wondering, this post is supposed to be both serious and not so.

I live in England, Great Britain. Obviously where you're from you have no concept of humour.

No ccncept of humor. Ha. Some stiff's telling me that I have no concept of something subjective. Ha! I laugh sir.

Look, I understand if you dont like or appreciate my type of humor, but you and guy who quoted your post and agrees with you dont have to be so cold and judgemental.

Bloopers, then a preview? I can only assume you guys have been charging up the awesome this whole time. If of course the next episode were to fail I'd probably throw myself off a bridge and into a fire.

Well that sucked.

The episode will be better, hopefully...

Flipping Sweet! Bioshock!
Love it!

BIOSHOCK!!! I approve of this episode.

I will gladdly wait another week, The last episode was long enough to justify such a wait, and the teasers keep hope alive. I'm sure it'll be fantastic, so keep up the good work.

For some reason I got a feeling that Andrew Ryan is neutral in this whole war, given his speech in the game and all.

Hope it turns out good.

Man, this is going to be incredible. If for some reason they end up in Citadael Station(System Shock), then it would be more and more hilarious.

well the bad news is that we have to wait another week
but the good news is that the next episode seems like it'll be amazinnng
and even better is that it may not be the finale just yet... (who is 'the man upstairs'? hmmm)

this better be one long episode.like 22 minutes minimum.i am very disapointed but disapointment is part of life just like death is a part of life.

Hooooooly shit....

Please, take as long as you want. Make this episode as epic as possible!

All this time I have been like "where the hell is our new Doomsday Arcade episode?!" (for I am a man of routine, and I need my weekly medication of gaming puns), but now after seeing this I can truly say absolutely this is going to be worth the wait.

ive waited 4 weeks for a preview?
had better be good dudes

kozmo:
.... or that it's a hard on...

lol

adrenalin1025:

kozmo:
.... or that it's a hard on...

lol

i'm sorry, i have no clue what
lol even means

"i wrote this comment so that someone would tell me" said kozmo after comming back to the computer a day after he wrote the comment and saw that nothing changed

Whoa.. that will be awesome. Can't wait.

Amagawd Rapture, hell yes please

Wow really made me think of Dr who with all the over layed special effects and the Big Daddy suit.
Looking good guys, as said already, take as long as you need to pull out a good one.
Cheers

Bioshock....nice :D

Take your time fellas, you've yet to disappoint and I can't imagine you'll start now!

I was going to complain about the 5 week wait but I can see you haven't been wasting your time. I can't wait for episode 22 now!

kozmo:

i'm sorry, i have no clue what
lol even means

"i wrote this comment so that someone would tell me" said kozmo after comming back to the computer a day after he wrote the comment and saw that nothing changed

It means laugh out loud if you were serious

and on topic looks absolutely awesome and I was right to have faith in an extended wait time

Holy shit, thats fucking dedication to the cause right there!, dedication to give us a good show.

I thought fuck it, a preview?, I'll watch it only for the sake of it....

I have faith this will be well worth the long wait. Anyhow, time for some speculation!

Seeing that cooking mamma did indeed infiltrate (and probably destroyed) the resistance, the micheals are likely to be "hacked" by the NPCs... but isn't that exactly what Bioshock thought us? Mind control has a cure as well. Wonder if they too will have to run around with random plasmids or hack/plumb stuff.

Holy crap, this seems astounding.

OP: Can't wait! An episode in rapture should definitely be interesting.

Captain Pancake:
Dear god, this episode better be damn good, because this is just getting ridiculous...

Just relax man, it takes the guys over at There Will Be Brawl a full month for each episode and those typically have very few special effects. We just have to wait this out for Lund and Shanks to come through for us, and they always do.

jboking:
OP: Can't wait! An episode in rapture should definitely be interesting.

Captain Pancake:
Dear god, this episode better be damn good, because this is just getting ridiculous...

Just relax man, it takes the guys over at There Will Be Brawl a full month for each episode and those typically have very few special effects. We just have to wait this out for Lund and Shanks to come through for us, and they always do.

Fair enough, perhaps I was just wound up/disappointed about no doomsday arcade this week either. Still, if it's taking this long they must either be putting alot of work in till it's picture perfect, or procrastinating to shit.

give it to me....i NEED it.....give it to me!*slap*

yeah looks awesome.

Captain Pancake:

Still, if it's taking this long they must either be putting a lot of work in till it's picture perfect, or procrastinating to shit.

With just what I've seen from this preview, I would assume it's the former.

Well shit if Garry is dead (and we all know he is going to die) then who who is going to stop the "games" from hacking them? Come to think of it, could this be what the Dice Lord was talking about when he said "you two will turn on each other"? Wait... Would you kindly...

Liquid Paradox:

Captain Pancake:

This kind of thing always makes me laugh. What, exactly, is getting ridiculous? Having to wait a bit longer for a free video on the internet? One which you clearly enjoy, because otherwise you wouldn't care if it was taking longer then usual? Because a couple guys with actual lives outside your closed-off internet bubble are having a tough time bringing out their own art to your demanding time line?

Grow up or do better. it's not your place to bitch

You know what? I agree completely with you, and I find it pretty bad as well that this guy is a Gonzo, he's been here ages, so he should know better, yet you're pretty new here. Yet you seem to be the one making a decent point that's well argued and happens to be right in this case. I guess it just proves yet again that post count doesn't have any bearing on whether or not you're a good forum member...

Anyway, looking forward to next fortnight guys, personally I think taking a long time to do something good is better than rushing something and ending up making it bad. It's not the first time you've been delayed, I recall an episode being delayed for a month once because one of you was moving house, if I remember correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong there)? Strangely, it seems that two of my favourite videos (this and Apocalypse Lane) have decided to undergo the exceedingly crazy plot route favoured in TV by shows such as Lost, and yet I still love them (though I do love Lost too, so...). Anyway, looks like a great video next fortnight, and as I say, I'm really looking forward to seeing it :D

Rapture :P

ACK! Big daddy!!! Flashback! Flashbaaaaaaaaack!!

Even though this is a preview for next week... these videos get more and more impressive as they come. Bravo guys!

Wow... desperate to get Bioshock in the story much? Some pretty awesome effects though and... WAS THAT A REAL PLANE? o_O no way... I call shenanigans.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here