Unskippable: Devil May Cry 4

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Devil May Cry 4

Dante and Nero show their brotherly love, with swords and guns.

Watch Video

dirty dirty video, but damn entertaining.

Wait, why do they all look like Alta´r from Assassin's Creed? O.o

Awesome episode!
"He's evil" <- That made my day

Also, this cutscene is skippable, just saying

So many gay references. How can I feel manly when playing this game now? HOW?!

Funny, I thought you played as Dante in the Devil May Cry games...
Just goes to show what I know.
Still, Like the fact that everyone looks like an assassin, but they spend most of their time running away... wait, that's what I did in AC...
Anyway, good episode.

this video is not loading for me

why is that happening to me

EDIT-finally got it to load

Great job guys very funny I love the part with Dante and Nero are fighting and you making sexual jokes about it.

Actually Dante does get implaed but its in the next cut scene.

Nero is voiced by Johnny young Badch who was also the green ranger in one of the power ranger seasons

Nero! Dante! Kratos! SPAAARTTAAAAAAAAA!

And yet the armadillo...

sweet episode, but couldn┤t you┤ve made it longer? now we missed the 4th time Dante is impaled with his own sword.

Nope not seeing anything sexual in that at all, not even when he ran up the the big sword. :)

Good job again guys!

Dirty..dirty video...

Hey, it's a room full of assassins!

-first thing I noticed too

Everybody knows assassins don't use benches!

-Truer words have never been spoken.

Is this a 2 parter? looks like the scene wasnt over....

"Hello Im Dante Nice to meet you"...awesome

Greyfox105:
Funny, I thought you played as Dante in the Devil May Cry games...

You play as him through like a third of the game
And he sucks
A lot

Nothing wrong with muscly men wrestling, hitting each other with their swords firing their guns...>.<

I have played the game, but I never thought of AC when we see all the hooded people in the church xD

Assassins would never sit on a bench:p

I think Dante wandered into the wrong video game.

Really awesome episode - one day I was wondering what other game intro will be in Unskippable - and I thought since they done DMC 1 they won't do 4 - but I am gladly disappointed :)
Not that I think it's a bad intro since you can tell that by my avatar - but I like the way Graham and Paul make fun of everything ;)

ha ha lol big devil may cry fan, but that was sweat lol

My god, I haven't thought about how much they actually scream eachothers names in Devil May Cry 4 before...

The entire game is like:
"Kyrie!"
"Nero!"
"Kyrie!!!"
"Neeerooo!!"
"KYYRIIEEE!!!"
"NEEEEEROOO...!!"
"...Daddy?"

EDIT:
I also noticed this reading about the game on Wikipedia:
"The creation of Nero and several of the characters in Devil May Cry 4 was done by Tatsuya Yoshikawa, who stated that designing Nero was one of the biggest challenges in his career."

What, it was the most difficult thing in his career to design an EXACT COPY of (young) Dante, only more annoying and gullible? Uuuurgh...

Haha, loved it :D

Wait, they're brothers? Do you know something I don't? I was under the impression that Virgil was Dante's brother.

Anyway, that aside, loved the "assassins don't sit on benches" bit and "don't say that! Now I'm seeing symbolism in everything!". No crows in this one, shame really.

Lol love the Assassin's Creed References

Bow Chicka Bow Wow... Apart from them beating up each other with swords, and firing their guns they also seem uniterested in the only apparent in the cathedral... awkward...
I enjoyed this one it was hilarious, jRPGs are always the best to rip on. good work.

Seems like DMC4 contains ACx100. Except for the fact that all the assassins started to flee.

Haha beaten to death by his friend. That was one of the better episodes lately. Keep up the good work. Glad to see your brains did not melt into mush from playing desert bus so much.

Yes, benches, who woulda thunk it

k-ossuburb:
Wait, they're brothers? Do you know something I don't? I was under the impression that Virgil was Dante's brother.

Anyway, that aside, loved the "assassins don't sit on benches" bit and "don't say that! Now I'm seeing symbolism in everything!". No crows in this one, shame really.

I don't think so

but they do mention Nero does have the blood of Sprada

some people say it could be Virgil's son or Dante's son

but they never explain their connection

Kirie!
Dante!
KRATOS!
SPARTAAA!!

Lol! That was awesome!

Undead Dragon King:
Hey, it's a room full of assassins!

-first thing I noticed too

Everybody knows assassins don't use benches!

-Truer words have never been spoken.

They also don't bow their heads and pray. If I saw a guy with his head bowed even if he had 50 weapons on him and there was a guy dead 20 feet from him I would know he wasn't an assassin.(especially if hes on a bench)

Eruanno:
My god, I haven't thought about how much they actually scream eachothers names in Devil May Cry 4 before...

The entire game is like:
"Kyrie!"
"Nero!"
"Kyrie!!!"
"Neeerooo!!"
"KYYRIIEEE!!!"
"NEEEEEROOO...!!"

OMG that is so true I like this game a lot. Nero wasn't that bad and after playing as him and going back as Dante it felt that dante's gameplay wasa bit old. I also like Credo and his sister Kyrie was hot

ForgottenPr0digy:

k-ossuburb:

I don't think so

but they do mention Nero does have the blood of Sprada

some people say it could be Virgil's son or Dante's son

but they never explain their connection

Dante and Vergil were Sparda's children from one woman, but it's never been said that he didn't have any OTHER children.

Considering Sparda's human form looked like a Victorian pimp, wearing a FABULOUS purple coat and a GODDAM MONOCLE, he probably slept around a bit.

Devil May Cry AGAIN? This series has really got issues in their cutscenes haha!

Lol.
Haven't heard this many gay jokes in Unskippable.
And to think I actually played this game...
Then again, the cutscenes always crashed, so it's not like I knew what was going on.

Oh no my friend looks like he's being hurt I must shout his name really loud into the air...yes DMC has that going for it which just provides more material for the team of Graham and Paul keep it up gentleman i salute you

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here