LoadingReadyRun: Meatshroom

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

MAN COOKING is one of the most funny things LRR has ever done. And by far the MANLIEST!

I laughed. Girlfriend (who's a trained chef) laughed. Winner.

I see we have the return of PAPRIKA! HAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god, Morgan does this shtick SO damn well. Awesome role for Paul to slap him too xD

And remember kids, always emancipate your meat!

.......HAAAA!!!!

Robbo_89:
lamest shit ever

I'll laugh if this guy gets called out as harshly as iced eagle.

Delock:
It's true, there isn't a meal that can't be improved with balsamic vinegar.
Also, cooking is already manly, after all, think of what's involved: Knives, machines that produce enough heat to burn s**t (or just plain fire), MEAT!!!!, breaking things (like eggs), boiling, pulling the bones out of something dead, and of course, throwing everything you can into a bowl, mixing the f**k out of it and getting (No. Not that.) something you can devour in a needlessly dramatic fashion. The only thing missing is explosions, and if you do things wrong you get to have them.

what do you mean explosions are missing how else are you supposed to tenderize steak?

If I remember it meat mushroom is definitely going to be made some time on the most likely very distant future

Orcus_35:
"MANLY HAH!" XD that wierdly made me think of when i was watching the hbi2k Abridged videos, and after Berserk, and GAS, they made the VEAS, where they invented the "BEEF! CAKE! BEEFCAKE!!"

Note; Beefcake is a South Park joke. So.. Uh.. Well played, VEAS?

Well done guys. That was a very

MANLY

episode.

Hileict:

Orcus_35:
"MANLY HAH!" XD that wierdly made me think of when i was watching the hbi2k Abridged videos, and after Berserk, and GAS, they made the VEAS, where they invented the "BEEF! CAKE! BEEFCAKE!!"

Note; Beefcake is a South Park joke. So.. Uh.. Well played, VEAS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRHPJ4_SPs
watch from 2.25

It looks a bit like some kind of burnt alien spawn, but it should either taste great...or kill you...

Eating them is an iron stomach challenge all on its on.

Yay! They brought Man Cooking here! Horrible-looking dishes that actually tasted good... For them I suppose... XD

BADASS! I love me some man cooking! HARRR!
this sounds so amzing. so hungry!!!
The mega hamburger was still my favorite...

OMG YES, new Man Cooking! HAAAAAAAH!!!! Also, boom at 4:40... ;)

But it's nice to see a special Lent edition of Man Cooking, for all those who have given up meat for 40 days.

A very, very good episode.

DISJOINTED SENTENCES ARE CONFUSING AND UNNECESSARY, AND THUS, VERY MANLY!!!!!!

Well, the end result certainly looked appetizing. His cutting techniques left me wincing (particularly the onion-cutting section), kept expecting some digit-removing injury to occur (which would be manly, I suppose.)

I do wonder, though, what became of the section of the beef roast that was removed to make the "bowl" area. I might've cut it up into small bits and mixed it in with the mushroom filling. Maybe Morgan'll fill us in or post a proper recipe...though using a recipe might not be manly enough. ;)

I may actually try and make that.

Probably shouldn't be watching MANLY COOKING while hungry :P

Thanks for the tip about grating garlic. I have been cutting or smashing it. BTW smashing is the manliest method of food preperation.

WHERE THE HELL WAS ALEX?!!!

Morgan has a hilarious voice. I don't believe his eyes though. He's clearly about to laugh the whole time.

I actually thought it looked quite nice until the onions
Godammit, now I'm hungry.

OMG that looks good but i can't because of the pork

DAMN YOU PORK!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to have Morgan cook for me, all his food looks so good.

GODoftheRIGOVERSE:
This guy both scares and pisses me off!!

Why?

Random Argument Man:

Decabo:
I hear the manly, but I don't see the manly. Still a good episode.

That's what I thought too. Not bad, altough they should really pick someone who looks more manly..

No one is more manly than Morgan!

Cooking has always been manly. I surprised everyone at a New Year's potluck when I (a single guy) showed up with a really nice chicken dish.

Showmanship is only manly, when it's totally unnecessary!

Reminded me of Power Thirst... Still loved it though :)

This is the best one yet, though I haven't seen all the LRR videos on the main site.

Got to admit, I kinda didn't like this episode. The voice wasn't really manly enough for what it was trying to accomplish. You need someone more 'manly' manly and less... 'let's put on a sill voice to pretend we're manly' kind of manly.

"Fresh is manly. As is juxtaposition"

Great stuff.

I hadn't laughed that hard in a while, so thank you LRR and great job, I will now go cook this for my soon to be horrified girlfriend.

Le_Lisra:

Why?

Random Argument Man:

Decabo:

That's what I thought too. Not bad, altough they should really pick someone who looks more manly..

I beg to differ.

Note* Those links contains a serious dose of manliness. Be careful.

"Fresh organic rosemary" Said in UBER-MANLY voice got me lol for real xD.

Random Argument Man:

Le_Lisra:

Why?

Random Argument Man:

Decabo:

I beg to differ.

Note* Those links contains a serious dose of manliness. Be careful.

Humhum. No one disputes the sean and all..

But I believe you are missing the point.

That must be expensive.

THAT LOOK SSO GOOD!

So many manly one liners...

Damnitthat's the most I've laughed on this site!

That was brilliant! :D

...but where's my Unskippable?!

Gerrawn:
That was brilliant! :D

...but where's my Unskippable?!

It's on the way. Soon, you shall have your fix.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here