Doomsday Arcade: Episode 24

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Lasercat... no...

Use Laser Cat's head as a beam weapon!

Shane Hamstra:
LaserCat had Laser Honor to the end, he will live in infamy forever. I hope Shanks still codes his laser kittens ;)

As long as he gives them all laser-necks they should be fine.

Owlslayer:

ectormorph:
*puts in calendar*

And how do we remember the loved cat?

I say, it should be a national holiday.
And everyone should play one of the God of War games and let Kratos die on purpose. Again and again and again. Maybe that'll teach him a lesson!
Or maybe everyone should play games that are somewhat connected to the lasercat.

And in conclusion, (not very original): LASERCAT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not You, everyone else, but please, not You!!!!!

Lets wait until next episode and see if Kratos gets what he deserves.

I had almost given up waiting for this. Thank goodness its finally here, and so good as well.

I loved the Laser Kittens line

An especially well written episode! Good work!

NOOOOOO!!1 LAZOR CAT!!! WHY LAZZOR CAT!????!

That aside, one of the best episodes. It was certainly epic.

"I couldn't bare to lose any more friends"

;_;

Awww, stupid god of war make it impossible for smaller games to survive....

Now that was one of the most random episodes ever and I loved it, the montage of killing was immense. I sense a DA badge coming along that requires you to name all of the games that were referenced in this episode.

That was the main character from the Neverhood. I really wasn't expecting him. It's a point and click adventure game with claymation cinematics. I'm still trying to figure out who that short guy with the bowler hat was.

TheNamlessGuy:
YES!

Totally worth the wait.
And...

Hm..

Will there be a DVD?

Probably not seeing as most of the material is copyrighted by other company's. Which means even if they did make a DVD, It wouldn't be legal to sell it.

Kratos is fuuuuuuuucked.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kratos is a DEAD man...uh...pixel...uh..well, he shall KNOW pain for that!

No wonder it took so long, but it's well worth it! Excellent job!

Truly spectacular. Stellar work on all the effects, and the story was brilliant. I can see Toad rising up in the future to defeat Mario.

Also, noooooooooooooooooooo Lazer Cat! Kratos is going to PAY!

TIMESWORDSMAN:
Probably not seeing as most of the material is copyrighted by other company's. Which means even if they did make a DVD, It wouldn't be legal to sell it.

But There Will Be Brawl is releasing an DVD.

They have a fuckload of copyrighted stuff.

I....I....

Wow.

I'm really gonna be sorry to see you guys go. I've been with this show since the beginning, and every new episode has brought a smile to my face.

Well, except the ending of this one. It was oddly poignant. The humor that preceded it was great, but it had nothing on the death of Laser Cat.

One day about a year ago, three of my favorite series debuted on the Escapist. Doomsday Arcade, There Will Be Brawl, and Unskippable. Brawl's ending was good, but very bittersweet. It looks like this series may be going down that same path.

Thanks for all the laughs. I hope you guys continue to make videos after this series ends.

I hate you so much right now for making the wait worthwhile, I'm not even allowed to be angry at you.

That was the best thing I've seen on the escapist since the Brawl Finale; hope you lot go out in a similar style

This episode is awesome on an infinite number of levels.
I loved every bit of it^^.
I feel sorry that the next episode will be the last........... DO IT EVEN BETTER NOW!!!!!

And let's look forward to the fight between Shanks and Kratos.

Nice little sneaky Wilhelm Scream!

Sooo sad :( AND EPIC! Worth the waiting and I know the final episode will be too. What did I just say? FINAL? NOOOOO why does this have to come to an end! :'(

I think it's time to say goodbye to this show, I LOVED the first 13 shows but this is just messy, I don't get a shit what's going on. Hopefully the last one will turn out better

NOOO! Not Lazer Cat! D: Please don't kill anymore likeable characters. You wouldn't dare kill Bruce! >:(

(Also, Imagine if one of the generals will be Sephiroth...*hint hint*)

I... I... I actually feel a bit sick. The kind of sick I only feel when someone close to me gets injured/dies. And I feel tears welling up inside me.

Kratos must fucking pay.

I don't even like cats...

NOT LASER CAT! WHY!

And fantastic pun-off. Loved the drake puns.

Looking forwards to a showdown with Kratos.

It was worth the wait, can't wait to see Episode 25.

R.I.P Laser Cat. =(

Am I the only one who got the "World of Darkness" ref?

Sill, BRILLIANT!

The_root_of_all_evil:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How could you? He was the best character in that entire damn show. . . Curse you, The Michaels. Cuuurse yooou!

I'm holding out hope that he gets reanimated or something in the end.

Great episode, I loved the general killing part, how come he didn't chase down Kratos? I was half expecting him to run after him leading to an epic conclusion or cliffhanger to the episode? Oh well, he prolly will encounter him before the end.

Why the hell is GameDogs shown on the new video area? Doomsday Arcade deserves the attention, with DA too. Maybe its because GD is a failing show that needs the viewers.

That was awesome, especially the bad puns.

TheNamlessGuy:

TIMESWORDSMAN:

But There Will Be Brawl is releasing an DVD.

They have a fuckload of copyrighted stuff.

Well, Either there is a loophole for parody that I am unaware of or they are being very naughty.

LASERCAAAAAAAAAT!!!!
D:

Press X to Quicktime Event Krato's Demise!

I must say. I am only halfway through the episode, and you already win for the George Lucas overused scream, and for singing "Rasputin." I love everybody involved in this show.

we should make a petition and get everyone who wants there to be a second series sign it

Oh yeah we should probably make sure Shanks and Lund want to do one first lol

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or