Escapist News Network: Dishonorable Discharge

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

quote="1337girlFTW" post="6.180001.5267025"]

I bet that someone will find this and take it seriously and freak out.[/quote]

The sad but inevitable end to all internet phenomenons. But brilliant episode guys, keep it up!

""What tha Hell?""

Cool episode.

AvsJoe:
You'd better believe I'm gonna be using "Sledgehammer!" to describe things now!

"How do you like my new laptop?"
"That's f*cking SLEDGEHAMMER!"
"...what?"

Ahahah so true! I think I'm going to have to scare my house mates... well, a bit more than I usually do ;)

That was one of the few times I've actually enjoyed ENN completely :D That SLEDGEHAMMER guy was VIS... SLEDGEHAMMER! Keep it up :D

I had to look it up:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cromulent

"Usage notes

The original use of the word cromulent was ironic. Because it was not a real word, the implication was that the subject was not legitimate."

I don't know what I liked better:

SLEDGEHAMMER MAN

or

Graham's outro.

Top 3 episodes ever? I think so.

I loved the ending. It was visc-SLEDGEHAMMER!

Damn those Obama pictures were badass. They were totally VISC...SLEDGEHAMMER!

Lord_Panzer:
I don't know what I liked better:

SLEDGEHAMMER MAN

or

Graham's outro.

Top 3 episodes ever? I think so.

Ya probably second behind the Sony/Microsoft console war episode. Nothing beats watching them try to put their competition out of business by buying as many consoles possible.

matrix3509:
I gotta admit, I would totally play that game...and I would probably love every minute of it.

I have to agree with this, I'm pumped for Sledgehammer's MW3 now. Beating people to death with a Nobel Peace Prize is badass.

The endings are rapidly becoming the best bit.

I kinda want a game now where you beat people with a Nobel Peace Prize...WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.

Awww, poor Graham.... He's tall enough though that he could have just got on his knees and still be taller then Kathleen....

"Crybaby"

"Sorry I can't hear you over how awesome it is back here"

Lol

SLEDGEHAMMER

Badass Obama. wow I amazed this guy is still employed...
I wow like to play as a kick ass Obama though, it would be the first democrate I could support.
great as always. now then ... I'll be in the back.

Who would have thought that "Vis ... Sledgehammer!" would turn into a meme so quickly? Well done guys.

hahaha great ending

oh and that game is a definite buyer, gonna outside both MW1 and 2 combined
because it's so visc-er...sledgehammer?

...idk I actually started enjoying MW2 (multiplayer) recently surprisingly, but oh well
Hans Zimmer can always work his magic somewhere else haha

haha, what was all that stuff he walked through at the end?

SLEDGEHAMMER!! SOunds good, cant wait for MW3 now

What an awesome ending.

I just adore the name; "Ryan Quickbender", it just sits, and makes absolutely no sense. All at the same time!

Like many have said, the ending was the best part of this episode.

This was so damn good. SO DAMN GOOD. Damn good shit right there, sons.

Ahhh, speaking as someone who has used the "I can't hear you over how awesome it is back here", I must say... bravo, my good sirs (and ma'ams).

This may have been the best episode to date.

It was almost a Kathleen only episode till Graham showed up...should've hid that chair in a better place than the janit....uh oh...*runs away*

It was pretty funny and I will never confuse it for a gun [topical!].

i hate when the awesome is too noisy xD
lmao funny ep

Glad so many folks are enjoying the slight departure from the norm :). HUGE props to Morgan Cranny for really selling Jordan Mays, and to Derek Hand aka Tensen01 for the amazing Obama concept art.

Heh, I was expecting them to do a "Graham got fired" joke or something, but that was pretty awesome (thought not as awesome as it is back there).

Also, great steamed apple recipe joke.

The dude from Sledgehammarrr is awesome XD

That was the most visc-SLEDGEHAMMER report ever.

Jer_LRR:
Glad so many folks are enjoying the slight departure from the norm :). HUGE props to Morgan Cranny for really selling Jordan Mays, and to Derek Hand aka Tensen01 for the amazing Obama concept art.

always happy to provide artwork for you guys.

Seemed a bit short but I loved every second of it. And I must agree, the background does look awesome.

well, i know it's pretty much of a repetition, but damn, this episode was totally visc... SLEDGEHAMMERRRRRRR!!

also the ending from the point of Graham entering the scene was hil... SLEDGEHAMMER!!

Honestly the modern warfare 3 you described sounds way better than 2. Sure you can be generic soldier #28 running around shooting or you can be Barrack running around kicking ass! I think I would actually buy mw 3 if it was like that.

"Cry baby!"

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome it is back here" - Classic!

"It's going to be Vis--Sledgehammer!"

"I'm sorry; I can't hear you over how awesome it is back here."

Thank you for making my day :)

"you look pretty" aahahahahahaha.

That was good, definitely the best since Black and Blue Streak. I prefer the ones that focus more on the main story than the headlines, and this one was all main story.

Looking forward to the first Iron Stomach of the Escapist, whenever that happens.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here