Apocalypse Lane: Episode 40: Battle of The Bitches

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Two of the best characters gone forever. Not sure if I will be able to watch anymore, feel so cold....

NOOOOOO HICKY!!! please tell me he comes back :'(

Man, Ill miss Stinky. He was one awesome sock puppet.

Bakaferret:

Kukakkau:
Wow I thought they knife would've hit Steve at first since it was those two fighting.

But how the hell did Stinky die? Thought it was established that he was independent

The loss of his best friend was too much for him...he died of a broken heart. :(

Reading that made me imagine violin music...sad times..sad sad times

aw damm it!

NOOOOOOOOO hickey oh well maybe he will appear again in a blue light from beyond the grave like obi wan

i bet he'll comme back as a half man half rooster demi god .... dos damn you cant write off hicky he's my favorite character!

ye dick....

PS: your not really dicks.... love the show anyhow

Knifefight you bitch! Why?! Hicky and Stinky were awesome!

Greyfox105:
Another superb episode, Jon.
Dammit, poor Hickey, having to do that with Gladys...
Then... poor Hickey... dammit...
*Waits for next episode*

Extremely seconded. I guess this means that the sock puppet dies too...

I need a minute.

I like to believe he's only mostly dead and the rooster will somehow help him if he's not too busy playing scrabble or maybe a scrabble match for hickeys life. Just allow him one last awesome episode.

Hicky's and Stinky's murders are both the direct result of Obama.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Rico will shank him in Washington DC.

kirkenseth:
i bet he'll comme back as a half man half rooster demi god .

Okay, that is awesome. Please do this guys!

Bah, what does some famous undead character drink that's alcohol related? After all, rum made him a pirate, a martini made him Bond, so logically the cast will cram something alcohol related down his throat to make him undead.

Then again, this show runs on anti-logic or something, so maybe he's a robot too. Or really dead. That would be sad.

Either way, glad I got to watching this series now. :D

o_O:
Bah, what does some famous undead character drink that's alcohol related? After all, rum made him a pirate, a martini made him Bond, so logically the cast will cram something alcohol related down his throat to make him undead.

Then again, this show runs on anti-logic or something, so maybe he's a robot too. Or really dead. That would be sad.

Brain juice! The answer is obvious!

P.S. I wish I had your name. I never thought of that. My intended name was 'o.o'.

NO! Hickey and Stinky! :(. I actually thought Stinky would still live or something as a comedy aspect :(.

ZeroDotZero:

o_O:

P.S. I wish I had your name. I never thought of that. My intended name was 'o.o'.

Yeah, isn't it obvious? Cuddle's High will come true, where he gets big, Steve and Marty separate and live, and Hickey and Stinky will change places.

So wait, Hickey is dead, and by extension Stinky?

Ahem:

Mr.Mattress:

ZeroDotZero:

o_O:

Yeah, isn't it obvious? Cuddle's High will come true, where he gets big, Steve and Marty separate and live, and Hickey and Stinky will change places.

By god, I hope that happens! It would be so awesome!

Big Pete was so funny in this episode. It was also great when they were talking about eating Hickey. You guys are bringing Hickey back right? RIGHT?!

seriously upset about hickey. Bring him back, it's sci-fi u can do it. c'mon...u know u want to.

holy @#$% he is gone.....NOOOOOO!!!!!!

THIS LIFE ISN'T WORTH LIVING ANYMORE! *dies*

NOOOO Hickey!

You're fucking me.

Lazer cat and Hickey/Stinky in 2 weeks?! The hell is wrong with Escapist writers these days!?

Still a very good episode, I'm wondering where we're going from here.

This series just gets funnier and funnier lol. Too bad for father hickey lol. "Knifefight, You bitch!" "Where's the god damn alien" "Awww Knifefight, you bitch!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! AH, GOD DAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

(Bring them back...)

Well there whet one the main resins I watch the show.

My theory on him being revived= He got Gladus pregnant her kind can reproduce clones, ages super fast thus he is back.

Yep its creepy dirty and has a hint of star trek but its better then saying hes a robot.

Evey one thinks that I am going to branch out.

knife fight is truly sorry.it was an accident, seriously! or was it????

Wow, was not ready for that...

Damn, man... wait, actually, now that I think about it, Hicky is the only one who's human... he's really the only one who COULD die. I mean, Steve's the main character, Cuddles is the mascot and everyone else is either a cyborg or a bad guy and bad guys don't count... I guess you could kill a cyborg, but if Terminator taught me anything, it's a fucking hassel.

I loved how during the death scene, right as Stinky is crying and Hicky closes his eyes, there was this perfectly timed dialouge I had with myself "Wait, how is Stinky still..." dies "Oh..." I laughed so hard.

I love Apocalypse Lane, man, I can't belive it's almost over!

Hickey and Stinky are GONE!?! GODDAMN YOU, KNIFE FIGHT! >_____<

A moment of silence for Father Hickey....

(*Frank and Pumper suddenly appear and keep cussing each other out*)

...Amen... -_-

willgreg123:
I guess you could kill a cyborg, but if Terminator taught me anything, it's a fucking hassel.

Hahahahahaha. I'm stealing that line. Not really but still, it made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the kind words dude. :)

NO, HICKY AND STINKY!!! WHY?

DAMN IT! I wanted Knifefigt to win ...oh, and Hickey died :(

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook