Apocalypse Lane: Episode 48: Fin

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Oh snap..........Im gonna miss my Apocalypse Lane.......

Beautiful ending, very bitter sweet.

Good luck on your next project, and I'm sure you know that the Escapist people here will love it.

I must say, this series (even with its few speed-bumps here and there) was a masterpiece. I, like many others, feel sad that is has come to an end but I am also glad that I got to enjoy it week after week.

Bravo to both of you for making such a funny, intelligent, and entertaining show. I look forward to your future projects.

Thanks again for everything

Long Live the Rooster!

Kruton

You do not leave ANYTHING out do you?

Nice work

Left me witha warm fuzzy feeling :D

Best show so far on Escapist. It had a sad ending, but one that I think everyone appriciates.

That was absolutely amazing one of the best endings I've seen.

This was great! Loved this series, sad to see it end.

Also, that ending was morbid. The bones that Cuddles dug up and gave to Steve as a sign of friendship were their own.

Amazing.

I remember when this show premiered. I can't believe it's over.
I have to say the last episode was great. You filled in a lot of the questions we had while keeping it funny, and that last bit with the low-key version of the theme right after the apocalypse was strangely emotional. Sad to see Steve and Cuddles go, sad to see the series go, glad you guys are still working on Doraleous :D

Are you guys gonna take a break for awhile before starting your next project? any hints as to what it'll be?

Such a bittersweet, but magnificent ending.

After having some inital doubts, you managed to sweep up into the most magnificent webseries i've seen. Apocalypse Lane was funny sh*t. Really going to miss it, but it ran for just the right amount of time.

Bravo!

While some characters have left the plane of Apocalypse Lane, I feel glad that they probably survive with The Rooster and on the wall of Steve's house.

Amazing.

Jon, thank you for making my Thursdays a little bit more enjoyable.

father hickey was very sweet in his uncrazy form also sad ending but really good

as a question to the creators are there actually any "humans" left alive besides twitchy otherwise earth is kinda screwed

Jon Etheridge:
I know a lot of you want to know about a DVD and at this time I don't have an answer for you. DVD's are really expensive to package and distribute but I would love to see one and hopefully we can get that out one day. keep an eye on the Escapist for any announcements.

Awesome. I'm definitely up for a DVD, if not at least to own a little bit of Internet history, and directly support a fellow animator.

On that note, I'd like to thank you. You've shown that it's possible to produce a quality video every week. It's difficult to comprehend just how much time you would have spent planning, drawing, recording, animating and proofing your work.

I'd honestly have to say that staying up till 2am on a Friday morning to watch Apocalypse Lane is something I look forward to, it's the highlight of my week so to speak. For that, I'm truly grateful.

I wish you all the best with Doraleous and Associates, another favourite of mine. With you on board full time, all I can say is w00t!

Nooooo!

I loved this show ;)

Noooo!

Also, why does Hickey not remember those strange guys from before everything went to hell?

Haha, awesome! Good job guys, great series, I'm still sad to see it go...

Well, it's the end. Maybe the show wasn't perfect and I didn't like everything, but I quite enjoyed it.

Fine ending.

Congratulations on making the most amusing series on the site, a brilliant ending to a brilliant show.

On a side-note: Does that mean the bones Cuddles gave Steve were actually theirs?

Been watching since your pilot, a truely excellent series, shame its over but all things must come to an end.
Frank still got the best lines :0

HK_01:
Also, that ending was morbid. The bones that Cuddles dug up and gave to Steve as a sign of friendship were their own.

I really didn't notice that.

im a bit of a sad panda atm... my favourite show has come to an end.

awesome ...

After seeing the finale, I agree that you would be beating a dead horse if you made a spin-off. I'm glad you ended the show with such an emotional song, and that you're able to move on to even more spectacular thing such as Doraleous & Associates. + 72 episodes?!!! Are you kidding me; this could best all your previous work if planed right(and from the look of things it's getting better and better).
What can I say more, good job Jon! I would praise you more, but I don't want it to get to your head.
But anyway, the Escapist should repay you with a burger sized marshmallow to say the least.
Hope to see more great work for you and your comrades. + waiting for Angry Mario 2 & Prostitute Mickey 3.
All the best wishes and good luck with your work.
*Note to self: never get that pathetically emotional ever again! Exception your future wife.

Sad episode. I'm going to miss this show.
If you don't mind me asking. Near the ending, Cuddles explained how he could talk, did you just add that at the last second from the question on QandA? :)

blew my mind! farewell apocalypse lane :(

That was a long trip
I'm happy that I was from the very beggining of this show. Now I can be honest, that was one of the best shows I've ever watched and it's a pity that ended already. But I'm not sad because Doraleous & Associates is still going and still makes me LOL :D

BIG WORM! thank you jon for making this awesometastic show

I have been watching this since episode 1, and I think you guys did an absolutely fantastic job of it.
TBH this was the perfect end to my second year of university. Its a shame you couldn't carry it on another year, but I eagerly look forward to your entertainment in the future. Grats!

/applause

why did it have to go!!!!! brilliant show and a shame to see it end. *sniff*

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!
Still, time travel kinda makes my head hurt sometimes. I mean, they traveled back in time, they died, and then they would meet again? That was beautiful!!!
Thank you so much guys for this fantastic series. I'm kinda choked up now that it's all over.

BTW, I would've liked to see Gulliver fuck someone up.

A fantastic show! I still can not believe the ending. The bones were the same as the picture in Steve's house. It has been staring us in the face the entire series. It is depressing in a way, but amazing in another. Congrats! on a wonderful show Jon hopefully we'll get a DVD some day, and good luck with your future in animation I can't wait to see what you accomplish next.

Oh wow, I remember back in the early days of Apocalypse Lane, when everyone complained and said how "this wasn't funny" or "really weak". I am glad I sticked with it, this've been an amazing ride.

It's been a good run. Great job to everyone involved, we'll be missing you. At least I'm sure I will.

*applause*

Bravo!

A good, surprising ending for a great series.

Now, what's next?

That was so good! It was funny right to the end and the last part... so sad!!!!!! It's like Doomsday Arcade: Too good to be allowed to end. I hope you guys are gonna make another series in the future <3
Good bye fantastic show!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or