Apocalypse Lane: Episode 48: Fin

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

misterprickly:

AWDMANOUT:
Nice job bringing everything full circle :)

Agreed!

It really makes you think... It was Steve's bones they kept walking by all those times.

It kinda makes you think the rooster is a bit of a douche lol. He knew they were gonna die!

Wait, how did Cuddles find Steve's and his remains if they died? WE NEED MORE!!!!!!

AWDMANOUT:

misterprickly:

AWDMANOUT:

Agreed!

It really makes you think... It was Steve's bones they kept walking by all those times.

It kinda makes you think the rooster is a bit of a douche lol. He knew they were gonna die!

Yeah, he was Hickey's old name. lol

....Ah. I see what you did there.

I think it ended nicely, all in all. A nice wtf ending to a wtf series.

OptimusPrime33:

AWDMANOUT:

misterprickly:

AWDMANOUT:

Agreed!

I don't think it was Steve's bones, it was Cuddles. Think about it, the rib cage is way too small to be Steve's and it only had ONE FRONT LEG :D See how perfectly that fits together? Plus, here's the kicker, Cuddles was the one who dug it up and gave it to Steve. Cuddles dug up his own dead body and gave it to Steve to hang it up on a wall.

I never watched this series but i saw this episode...and I gotta say...I missed nothing.

That was a really sad ending. I'm going to miss this show, it was so awesome.

OptimusPrime33:
Wait, how did Cuddles find Steve's and his remains if they died? WE NEED MORE!!!!!!

They aren't Steve's remains, they're Cuddles.. i think. The rib cage and shoulder length is way too small to be Steve's, the head was huge and it has one foreleg....

Think about it, they where in front of Steve's house before the blast, and where did Cuddles dig up the skeleton? From Steve's front yard! Cuddles digs up the skeleton and gives it to Steve, they go on the wild adventure, they die in the blast, Steve grows as a tumor from Marty and Cuddles gains the ability to talk after he mutates, then they both go off to wander aimlessly on their own after the very blast that killed their future selves, only to go on the same adventure that ended their lives, completing the cycle without changing the future.

That clear it up?

Positively fucking epic; loved every second of the series.

Man what a great run this has been. I will always love this show; great job guys, I'm sure you will find success. And thank god that D&A is going strong.

Cheers.

Three cheers for Neebs! I mean Big Worm!

That ending was freaking incredible. I don't know how you could have done it better.

Fanatasitc end to a fantastic show. Cuddles found Steve and his own remains, hehehehehe*meow*

willgreg123:

OptimusPrime33:

AWDMANOUT:

misterprickly:

AWDMANOUT:

Agreed!

I don't think it was Steve's bones, it was Cuddles. Think about it, the rib cage is way too small to be Steve's and it only had ONE FRONT LEG :D See how perfectly that fits together? Plus, here's the kicker, Cuddles was the one who dug it up and gave it to Steve. Cuddles dug up his own dead body and gave it to Steve to hang it up on a wall.

Holy crap! That's some messed up (but deep) stuff.

Congratz on a great series hope ill see more from u guys further on. Until then: Live long and prosper

willgreg123:

OptimusPrime33:

They aren't Steve's remains, they're Cuddles.. i think. The rib cage and shoulder length is way too small to be Steve's, the head was huge and it has one foreleg....

Think about it, they where in front of Steve's house before the blast, and where did Cuddles dig up the skeleton? From Steve's front yard! Cuddles digs up the skeleton and gives it to Steve, they go on the wild adventure, they die in the blast, Steve grows as a tumor from Marty and Cuddles gains the ability to talk after he mutates, then they both go off to wander aimlessly on their own after the very blast that killed their future selves, only to go on the same adventure that ended their lives, completing the cycle without changing the future.

That clear it up?

Danke schön

Eqan Asif:

willgreg123:

OptimusPrime33:

AWDMANOUT:

misterprickly:

AWDMANOUT:

Agreed!

My theory is that it's the body of Cuddles, and the head of Steve. The head has the exact same shape as Steve's head, and the body is just too small to be Steve's.

So, in conclusion, Cuddles dug up the body of Steve and himself and gave it to Steve to hang his head and Cuddles body up on his wall.

As a comment; Ew.

I liked the song at the end, fits that pretty well.

I am trying to think of a question in hopes of an answer, but unable to.

I just realized that this is the only thing in existence ever to us time-travel and not end up with some weird paradoxic state of mind in the end. Although it does knid of bring to light that fate sucks Pumper's furry *wink*. You probably understand what i mean if you can think.

Waaaaaaaaaaarghgh T_T

Awesome episode. I don't want it to eeeeeeend. D:

Wow, I'm really gonna miss this show. T_T

Something tells me that there's more to The Rooster.

Just sayin'.

Absolutely fantastic. Tho what is it about Escapist series that makes me cry when they end. Brawl, Doomsday Arcade, and now this. Oh wait, CAUSE THEY"RE FUCKING AWESOME. Thank you for a wonderfully twisted romp through the apocalypse guys!

I'm gonna miss this show. It was so great. Glad to see it end well, though.

And as soon as I saw the skull at the beginning of the episode, I knew it was going to be Steve.

If all they how to do is throw matter into rift why did it have to be themselves? Couldn't they just thrown a stick in it?

So the little creature skeleton hanging above the mantle in Steve's house is actually Marty's skeleton? Is that what Marty's skeleton looks like, and Steve just sort of grew around it into a tall, lanky tumor? I know the Franklins seem to have a similar bone structure...
It is "Marty", right...? Or is it "Marvin"...

Lou:

Eqan Asif:

willgreg123:

OptimusPrime33:

AWDMANOUT:

misterprickly:

AWDMANOUT:

Agreed!

My theory is that it's the body of Cuddles, and the head of Steve. The head has the exact same shape as Steve's head, and the body is just too small to be Steve's.

So, in conclusion, Cuddles dug up the body of Steve and himself and gave it to Steve to hang his head and Cuddles body up on his wall.

As a comment; Ew.

(Sorry 'bout the uber long quote)
But I thought Steve was a tumor. Therefore he has neither a skeleton nor a skull.

Now what am I supposed to look forward to on thursdays?
Awesome finale, sad, but awesome
Great job guys

Skullkid4187:
I never watched this series but i saw this episode...and I gotta say...I missed nothing.

I've never talked to you, but I'm doing it now, and I gotta say...
Based on this first impression of you, you're probably not a fun person to be around.

from beginning to end, fantastic show. one of the best I've seen on the site.

and thus ends another thursday show. Great ending guys, looking forword to your other projects.

Rest in Peace...
Hickey
Knifefight
Buzzsaw
Colin
Rico
Obama
Michelle
Captain Charms
Cuddles
Steve
Marty
Frank's gimp
Mickey
Goofy
The Gamerz
Zed
All of Gulliver's victims
and Apocalypse Lane, as a whole. you will all be missed.

because they created a time paradox, little did we know, when we were watching this, steve and cuddles went back in time at least once already. they created a continuous loop D:

am i missing anyone?

Jon Etheridge:
Wow... What a ride this has been. I want to thank each and every one of you guys and gals who stayed with this to the end. After a choppy start I think we managed to turn the show around and produce something unique in the world of web animation. I can't fully express in words how much fun I had making this series, and how sad I am to see it go. Goodbye Apocalypse Lane. You will be missed.

But on to some good news... I have been given approval to join Doraleous and Associates as a full time writer/animator/wizard and that show has now been contracted for a total of 72 episodes! With me helping out Brent Triplett on the animation, we plan on pushing the limits on what we can pull off in a week and well as making the show faster, stronger and possibly the best web series on the Escapist or any other site for that matter.

I know a lot of you want to know about a DVD and at this time I don't have an answer for you. DVD's are really expensive to package and distribute but I would love to see one and hopefully we can get that out one day. keep an eye on the Escapist for any announcements.

Again, thank all of you for watching this show. I'm going to be perusing this forum for a day or two and i'll try to answer as many questions as I can so ask away. Also watch our QandA if you did not see it yesterday. It's a fine example of our ADD :)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/apocalypse-lane/1706-Creator-Q-A

First off- thanks for all the laughter, insanity, game references, laughs, Stinky, Cuddles, and the whole cast of Apocalypse Lane.

This has been one of the finest shows I've ever seen :D

Also- WOO!!!
72 episodes of Doraleous and Associates with JON ETHERIDGE involved :D

Guys, again, what a show. Please don't let sanity get to you any time soon, either of you!! :D

This show makes this site.

Congratulations on a truly amazing series!

I'm gonna miss it, but I'm sure your next one will be even better.

Jon, I'm torn between wanting to kill you for ending an awesome show, or to give you an interent high five for the awesome ride it's been.

So here's my decision:

Also, who knew that

I have to say that I enjoyed the series from the beginning through all its odds and ends. I was glad to see you made an effort to go back and tie in all the early episodes.

Great last episode!

Also on the Q and A, I always assumed that worm got his nutrients from the ground. Like some real worms.

Oh please, PLEASE make a DVD, forget the costs it will pay for itself.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here