LoadingReadyRun: Gary

Pages PREV 1 2 3

I like how the running music changed to how elevator music sounds when Paul was in the elevator. That was good. How was that done?
Also, Paul's reaction face to Starcraft 2? Priceless! XD Totally taking a picture of that.

I did expect them to coast on WoW forever.

I enjoyed the video, but I felt it was a bit flat.

You guys are much funnier on ENN. Maybe do that twise weekly instead of this.

Honestly, the part that killed me was just the part with Paul running in the beginning. I don't know why but I could not stop laughing. XD

Ragnarok2kx:
I for one am totally in favor of Blizzard actually making Rock & Roll Racing 2. A XBLA/PSN title maybe? And while I'm dreaming, a Lost Vikings sequel would be nice too.

*drools*

RRR2??? I'd scream like a school-girl on prom night (no offense to school-girl escapees).

Blue-State:
Gary must be running on a dial-up connection! :P
Wait till he finds out about Duke Nukem Forever. His head will explode!

at the rate he's going, he'll be thinking it was just recently announced (for the first time, I mean lol)

im really not trying to troll. but i dont understand what makes this video entertaining... at all. it isnt even funny...

Blue-State:
Gary must be running on a dial-up connection! :P
Wait till he finds out about Duke Nukem Forever. His head will explode!

No it won't, it'll still be coming out 2 years late from what he expects:D

Didn't really work... This isn't your best episode,.... to say it kindly.

I hope the next one will be better :)

I love you guys, but I didn't really get this one either. I just assumed it was some PAX thing going over my head, 'til I made the mistake of looking here and seeing other people also wondering. :/

video isn't working, keep getting 200, stream not found then the website and such

Poor, Gary. So lost in the past. So cunfused. Don't know wrather to laugh at him or feel sorry for him... I think I'll laugh at him.

I'm really looking forward for the LRR podcast on this episode, because I'd really love to know what the background for this video is, what it is about how they feel they managed to convey that.

I'm probably missing something but I didn't find this funny. It was weird in a bad way. Thankfully, that's a pretty rare case for something LRR did

Ragnarok2kx:
a Lost Vikings sequel would be nice too.

Yes! I would buy that

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or