LoadingReadyRun: Trapped

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

lol, stupid unconscious Jer :P
also, godd Scooby-Doo ending :D

It's always Matt. You sneaky bastard, you.

Excellent vid (damn you Matt!) and a welcome(?) return for the creepy dolls. Only a warped and deranged mind could ever come up with such an abomination.

And I would have got away with it too if it hadn't been for you meddling assholes!

lul

So, will you dump him in the Homo mortuus reserve now?

Best LRR in, erm, forever?

Gods those things are creepy ಠ_ಠ

I was kinda wondering myself where Jer went...

Awesome video, this was great! :D

Awsome video guys. The dolls were hilairous. Did you guys buy the rest or did Kathleen like make a ton of em for the video?._.

Well that explains the creepy doll in the daily drop.

Nice video this has got to be one of my favorites.

"You meddling assholes."

Gold.

I've seen Matt coming right from the "hack" piece on. Still one of the funniest videos you guys posted at the Escapist!

That was awsome :D

that basement has gotten a lota use out of it

:) Great stuff guys! Loved it. Keep up the awesome work.

Alex_LRR:

JacobyPAX:
Why is Alex almost always portrayed as some kind of weird or creepy person.

For better or worse, it's kind of become my thing. I would argue that it's 50% truth and 50% built-up reputation/stigma/derp.

Turns out Paul isn't actually a Linux genius either.
The characters we play of "ourselves" are greatly exaggerated and amplified over what we're really like. Cause it's funnier that way!

...I am shocked by the consistency with which you guys have been outdoing yourselves recently.

Paranomral Activity inspired much? Loved it!

aeric90:
Dammit... when the interference started I checked my own cell phone.

Same thing happened to me as well, strange. Those dolls need to be burned, I don't care how you guys do it, just burn them with holy fire.

"You meddling assholes!" is pretty much the best line I've heard in a while from you guys. :D

Just wondering but what's so bad about their basement videos?

Mydnyght:
About that interference about a minute into the video, I first thought that was coming from MY computer. I had to play that part 3 times to realize it was part of the vid.

THE FLASHLIGHT
Graham: Where did you pull that from?
Alex: From my toolbelt!
Graham: Oh.
Alex: Oh, you...you thought I was gonna say my ass.
Graham: Uh, a little bit.

AND THEN, THE MARKER
Matt: Where did he even get that from?
Graham and James: From his toolbelt!
Alex: Uh, actually that one was from my ass.

All in all, greatest Halloween special EVAR. From ANYBODY.
The Simpsons' "Tree House of Horrors" episodes have nothing on this.

Watch the Simpsons Tree house of Horror where they spoof The Shining then get back to me.

I read the twitter saying "the LRR crew return to the basement" and was like... shit here we go. But this was pure win.

Jer's tyranosaurus arms = Win and the funny squeal noise made it better.
Is the vent thing a call back too the LRR podcast? I remember it being mentioned.
The Dolls scared the shit out of me when it turned to reveal like 5 of them just sitting there with the notes.
"And I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling assholes!" should be a t-shirt. I'm just saying.

"Uh...actually that one was from my Ass."

Classic....pure classic *Joker Claps*

You guys are one of the best contributors to the escapist and this has got to be one your best videos. Very nice work.

So yeah, who is that girl that didn't say a word, and also, what was her purpose?

So for those keeping score at home...

Alex is the creepy/vaugely messed-up one.
Graham is the arrogant but not-as-smart-as-he-thinks-he-is one.
Paul is a genius who likes to solve problems but doesn't see things realistically.
Tim (may be return in strength!) mostly just doesn't get what's going on, but is a nice guy.
Tally is the ditzy-dumb pretends-not-to-get-it one.
Kathleen is into really creepy things and doesn't understand that more isn't better.
Matt is the loser who never gets his way - but it's because he's an ass anyhow.
Jer is either profoundly weird or profoundly stupid.
James is... James. I haven't seen enough of his in-universe personality to know.
Morgan lost his sanity some time ago and has completely stopped trying to recover it.
Bill is very tall.

That seem about right?

Great episode. Very funny; LRR always does meta well. Happy halloween!

What I wonder is if they are permanent marking markers. If so: Why would you do such a stupid thing!?

Good writing job Jeremy.

Those dolls are cute. Brilliant video by the way. Heh heh... Meddling Assholes.

One of your best!

Matt, you magnificent bastard, how do you do it?

Veritasiness:
So for those keeping score at home...

Alex is the creepy/vaugely messed-up one.
Graham is the arrogant but not-as-smart-as-he-thinks-he-is one.
Paul is a genius who likes to solve problems but doesn't see things realistically.
Tim (may be return in strength!) mostly just doesn't get what's going on, but is a nice guy.
Tally is the ditzy-dumb pretends-not-to-get-it one.
Kathleen is into really creepy things and doesn't understand that more isn't better.
Matt is the loser who never gets his way - but it's because he's an ass anyhow.
Jer is either profoundly weird or profoundly stupid.
James is... James. I haven't seen enough of his in-universe personality to know.
Morgan lost his sanity some time ago and has completely stopped trying to recover it.
Bill is very tall.

That seem about right?

Great episode. Very funny; LRR always does meta well. Happy halloween!

You forgot that Kathleen is afraid of bears.

BTW, I've added "Magnificent Bastard" to my daily vocabulary since "Reduce your Footprint". For that, I thank you guys.

BTW, "Magnificent Bastard" has been a part of my regular vocabulary since "Reduce yout Footprint". For that, I thank you guys

HAHAHA I knew it was Matt!
Good video guys (and ladies) really glad it wasn't just another Basement video

JacobyPAX:
Why is Alex almost always portrayed as some kind of weird or creepy person.

Because he IS some kind of weird and/or creepy person!
Nah I'm kidding, I have no idea if he is or not.

Wow, Matt/Old Man Wiggins was quite the magnificent bastard in that video. "All according to plan" indeed. Nice job, I like the video of a video. Should have gone deeper though.

"And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling assholes!" :P

That was good I really like this sketch show its becoming.......dare I say............. AWESUM!?!?!

And Jer was never seen again.

...So where can I buy one of those cute deathbringers?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here