Critical Miss: Children of Steam #5: Here We Go

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Zombie movies cant be this....Predictable, can they?

lax4life:

Azaraxzealot:
i dont like how this comic is so elitist about PC gaming... but i read it anyways because of how ridiculously elitist it is (which makes it hilarious)

I'm fairly sure that the elitism is part of the joke.

yep, which is why i find it funny. i really dont think anyone could be that elitist and be published here on the escapist.

other than that, erin is the biggest asshole i have ever seen in a comic

your forgetting about the black guy rule

ahiddenfigure:
Poor Erin, doesn't she also know the genre savvy ones don't make it either?

No! NONONONONONO!

Goddamn it! The TVTropes link!

*spends the next three hours clicking on links*

Those IGN Slowpokes are some of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Everything about them is just brilliant. From their wool caps to their constant spewing of "Bro."

I was really hoping for a close up. Thanks.

They're right, consumism is evil. It's time for all the girls to walk naked in the streets and for all the employees of malls and shops to starve unemployed.

Somebody needs to actually make a full webcomic series about the world ending due to Steam dissapearing. You've had five strips of it and I can think of so many ideas for more.

BarbaricGoose:
Those IGN Slowpokes are some of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Everything about them is just brilliant. From their wool caps to their constant spewing of "Bro."

I was really hoping for a close up. Thanks.

They're Slowbros, bro.

Just noticed the zombie with the Traffic cone head (now I feel like a Slobro, ba-dum-tish), nice Plants V. Zombies reference.

All I'm getting from this is that Slowpokes are really just Prinnies that have evolved and learned to say "Bro" instead of "dood".

dubious_wolf:

Rainforce:
....never saw that triforce before. Important plot point?

She's had that tattoo the entire time Bro.

thanks to all who have answered on that XD

I'm quite enjoying this story arc, Bro.

Anyway to make the Bros recurring characters, or are they going to be killed off, Bro?

After all, if they learned their survival skills from Call of Duty, won't they just have to wait a bit to recover?

EDIT: And here I thought I'd never replace the Pippin. Good work.

Please make this continue, I think it's better to have story continue than have random pokes at culture. Unless this is a arc...

I am really glad Critical Miss came out on top in the comic contest so long ago. It has become by far my favorite thing to read on the internet. I haven't seen one yet that didn't make me physically laugh. Great work guys.

I am really glad Critical Miss came out on top in the comic contest so long ago. It has become by far my favorite thing to read on the internet. I haven't seen one yet that didn't make me physically laugh. Great work guys.

(Duplicate Post... Woops. I guess I should take a moment to say my favorite Critical Miss so far is the turkey and shit sandwich. That is possibly the single most clever way humanly possible to call people who hate RE4 morons)

I'm confused. Are these zombies of gamers or parents?

NO NO NO NO NO --- NOT LANCE! </3

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or