Daily Drop: Xbox 360

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

You don't know how happy you made me by watching this drop. Now you know. You made me VERY happy with this drop. I was hoping that the crowbar would make an apperance, but 4 drops in a row is more than enough to bring a huge grin to my face =)

I'm surprised how durable the core was. All of the plastic was blown off and i think some of the jacks and stuff were messed up, but I wonder if you could still salvage it after all of that.

And here is the necessary LRR reference:

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/391/commodoreHUSTLE-02-Red

(Skip to about 4:30 for the relevant bit)

That hurt me...use the crowbar next time!

That was one of the most beautiful drops I've ever seen :D Though a crow bar to it would have made my day!

I hope the hampster-on-a-wheel that powers it's graphics system wasn't hurt

Heh. The slow motion yell was funny to listen to.

Interesting to see all the plastic break off.

I can't help but notice this 360 had no Hard Drive attached to it. - Just as well. XD

Lol nice...I have nothing against Xbox but it was fun to watch one getting dropped. xD

I agree with everyone that it they should have went Gordon Freeman on that Xbox. Also who yelled in the second drop?

Now get cH Paul to fix it!

When a 360 is brand new and pointless to own, it can only serve one purpose.

JOKE.

I'm still waiting for Incoming Sledgehammer or Deploying Fire Axe. The only parts destroyed were the plastic coverings. I bet if it wasn't a red ringed X360 it would still work. Other consoles and hand helds should be dropped and the first drop was the best because of that flying undulating face plate.

AssassinJoe:
Why?....Why?....WHY COULDN'T IT BE A PS3?

Cause the PS3 is so solid it probably would have cracked the floor.

Also, cause I suspect it was a dead x-box, and PS3's didn't piss on themselves and die.

Man, that was painful to watch. I suggest you spend a week destroying sh*tty Apple products, just cause they should be wiped from the face of the planet.

Made me think of the Fax Machine scene from Office Space.

so when are we gonna see the PS3? or you couldn't find a broken one because the PS3 is so much more reliable!

Why no crowbar?

thethingthatlurks:
HA! Eat it fanboys!
Say, why no crowbar, just to be sure to piss them off even more?

you're a fanboy for saying that. trying to start a flamewar? im ashamed to be on the same forum as you

anyways, that was fun, can't wait for them to drop a TV now XD

DTWolfwood:
so when are we gonna see the PS3? or you couldn't find a broken one because the PS3 is so much more reliable!

just find one that's constantly bricked by the constant updates

I think you guys shot Kathleen with the bottom plate.

wow the xbox 360 busted a barrel roll during its seconded drop.

Did you guys remember to take the game out first?

Azaraxzealot:

thethingthatlurks:
HA! Eat it fanboys!
Say, why no crowbar, just to be sure to piss them off even more?

you're a fanboy for saying that. trying to start a flamewar? im ashamed to be on the same forum as you

anyways, that was fun, can't wait for them to drop a TV now XD

Wait...I'm a fanboy for snidely commenting on a video specifically made to elicit such responses, and now you are blaming me instead of the people who made the video? As the famous robot saying goes: Does not compute.

More Crowbar needed.

Seriously, that was very anticlimactic.

and that ladies and gentlemen is how you remove the casing from an xbox360.

RougeWaveform:
Wow this really shows how flimsy modern consoles are. I've dropped my NES a couple time (mostly unintentionally) that thing doesn't looked damaged at all.

Still This drop was awesome.

I'm pretty sure you didn't drop a NES onto a concrete floor from at least 10ft up.

You guys really need to do a Gamecube now that is prob the most indistructable console made

FINALLY!!!

(BTW I'd rather see a DS, but I guess the 360 is the most fragile of the consoles.)

I swear, on the final drop, it looked like the 360's internal block was humping that broken-off casing panel...o_O

thethingthatlurks:
HA! Eat it fanboys!

Oh no....they dropped a broken console on the ground....this hurts me emotionally somehow?

I'm not an MS fanboy but...what are fanboys supposed to be upset about in this video?

Were rockfish fanboys up in arms about yesterday?

For all those who wanted the crowbar involved; how about a shotgun instead?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsyQ8O4P8bQ
You're welcome.

w was considering asking for the console but after the third drop i figured there was no saving it....on second thought i will still take it please send it to me!

teh_Canape:

AssassinJoe:
Why?....Why?....WHY COULDN'T IT BE A PS3?

because it would have broken the floor

Agreed, remember the original Xbox though?

I shot it with 3inch 00 Magnum Buckshot and most of it didn't go through, not to mention how many times it got dropped haha

Guys, come on! There are easier ways of removing the faceplate!

Is your crowbar at the degaussing service or something? I mean, come ON! Don't be all pussies and let gravity do all the work.

Yeah, I thought for sure the crowbar would come crashin' down! Isn't that what you do after two "Once more"'s? Ah well..

Now do a PS3. I mean, you do have three of them...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here