Critical Miss: On Mules and Asses

Pages PREV 1 2 3

I think they should try inserting it through the other end first.

Nile McMorrow:
It was funny but I didn't get the point.

Most people never do.

Uh...that last frame...oww!

The only logical thing to do in this situation is to put this PS3 deep in your asshole.

Benny Blanco:

Baradiel:

HankMan:
You don't wanna know what happens if string of PS3s burst in your belly.

Don't worry, LG's injunction is only valid in the Netherlands.
Besides you'd only be going to British prison.

Yeah, you'd be fine. You might get a bit bored watching Jeremy Kyle every day, but you could easily switch channels. I mean, you have Sky, and you're watching it on HD LCD TVs...

Ooh, that's a bit Daily Mail.

"Bloody prison's like a holiday camp! String 'em up! Only language they understand!"

Also perhaps you forgot about the fomentation of militant Islam in British prisons, or a one-man hostage situation who goes by the name of "Charles Bronson"...

Also, lags are known to prefer Trisha. FACT.

True, it was a bit Daily Mail. But I had a tour of my local prison when it was first built, and it is basically a hotel where they don't have to pay anything. Its a bit much if I'm honest. Prison should be about rehabilitation and/or punishment, but that prison was an example of neither.

hotel california reference works because the last thing that dude remembers, he was running for the door, trying to get back to place he was before

lvl9000_woot:
Lol. Looks painful..

Also:

Skip to 0:08

Do people really have such low attention spans that they'd have to skip an 11 secon...

Ooh shiny penny!

Outright Villainy:

lvl9000_woot:
Lol. Looks painful..

Also:

Skip to 0:08

Do people really have such low attention spans that they'd have to skip an 11 secon...

Ooh shiny penny!

No, I thought I'd point out the relevant part. But since you made fun of yourself, I guess I--- Ooh shiny penny!

and we thought taking a penis up the anus would hurt

I would love it if someone would cut out the last panel so I could use it in other forums. It is so deliciously scary

Irridium:
Hm... I wonder how much I could get for my PS3...

Oh, its backwards compatable with PS2 games. So yeah.

your weight in gold....

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or