Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 In-Game Songs

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

She likes real beer? right well im sold :)

Hello. We are the inquisition from the Church of Freeman. Would you kindly step out of the internets?

I was going to mention Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin from Halo 2, but then I saw "funniest songs" and now I can't complain.

Great vid! And as far as the opening goes, you sound much better than Rebecca Black, with or without a sixth (or fourth) string.

Most of my top 5 would consist of songs from The Neverhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6mBHUJWcPQ

FINALLY! Someone acknowledge Parapa.

Newcastle Brown is a fine ale. That being said, many a Brit would take offence that Ms Foiles calls it "beer". Some posts to that effect above, but they didn't spot that bottle :)

Personally, I think the title music of "Excitebike" for the NES is the funniest piece of music I've ever heard -- cracks me up that one. Guess it doesn't really count, seeing as the rest were all songs ...

It's good for you, It's good for me.
I've always been a bit partial to this one.

The Katamari theme song always makes me laugh.
I don't understand a word of it but if I did I would probably laugh even harder.

I love how self-aware she is, and how willing she is to take the piss out of herself.

Another great Top 5, Miss Foiles. /hattip

Ender Wiggin:
No love for Mordin's 'A Scientist Salarian' in Mass Effect 2? For shame...

Agreed

After watching this I want a Guinness. I don't have any, though. Dang it.

Personally I love the Black&White Sailors song. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0x4Kw_y4fg

Neat top 5! Also love the t-shirt... :)

I like that hat. It should be worn more often :3

Must....not....stare....at mid-drift

Maybe they qualify as more catchy & humorous than outright funny, but I'm a fan of the Plants vs Zombies music video and 'Bingo Bango Bongo' from Fallout 3.

Lisa...if that's Newcastle Brown Ale.

You're a born winner, top of my top 5 right now.

hawk533:

Kwan:

Moriarty70:
Room Temp, Guinness should be served room temp.

Really? Reallyreallyreally? Cos I think that'd taste absolutely vile.

Dark beers are all meant to be drank at room temp. It's only wussy Americans that insist that beer be served cold at all times. The cold hides the flavor of the beer.

So much smoother and creamy. It's the way it's meant to be served.

Zigot66:
An extremely minor nitpick, but Max Power didn't say "and that's the end of that chapter", the Homer Simpson character on Police Cops did, the re-write of the character forced the real Homer to change his name.

Ya' beat me to it =P

I liked the Top 5 too =D
Lisa, you should so do more songs =]
And DEFO team up with Rebecca Mayes...

hilarion:

Ender Wiggin:

Indeed, that was, imho, one of the best bits of ME 2 (and 1) conversations ever. I call shenanigans it wasn't there

They should release a salarian version of the complete Pirates of Penzance. It's like printing money, I tell you!

Act now and get Hamlet with an all-elcar cast...

Ender Wiggin:

I was thinking the same thing :(

Honourable mention for one of the most surreal moments in a video game?

My reaction was the same as Sams.

Goldeneye1989:
Must....not....stare....at mid-drift

midriff you must stare, no need to hide your shame

Another vote for Still Alive #1

Was that a bottle of Dog she was drinking (Newcastle Brown Ale)!? If so that's awesome; nectar of the gods!:)

Please have more Lisa dancing. Possibly combine the high speed cameras of the daily drop and you've got the highest rated show in escapist history. (I'd also settle for an animated gif)

Mmm, no surprise Still Alive made the list, but I was expecting itto rank higher... I'm also quite fond of "a pirate I was meant to be" I can still remember the verse Guybrush does all by himself...

But from the Bard's tale... I personally preffer the Tale of the Nuckelavee.

I suppose this whole "In Game" song stuff won't really work for serious fair, but what about "Late Goodbye" by Poets of the Fall in Max Payne II?

Nearly everybody sings the song in the game (Including Ms. Mona Sax, who belts it out quite well in the shower) Granted, the band itself performs it in the game credits, but when you think about it, if "Still Alive" can get by using those rules, this should count as well.

Also, "Snake Eater". C'mon! You have to climb a ladder and you hear it. That's in Game if I have ever heard one.

OR anything by Lovefist in GTA: Vice City?

There was a lot of In game Music missed here, but at least I could pick up on some of it (Granted, most, if not all of it is PS2 Era, but still)

hawk533:

Kwan:

Moriarty70:
Room Temp, Guinness should be served room temp.

Really? Reallyreallyreally? Cos I think that'd taste absolutely vile.

Dark beers are all meant to be drank at room temp. It's only wussy Americans that insist that beer be served cold at all times. The cold hides the flavor of the beer.

I believe Guinness recommends a temp of 55F or so which isn't room temperature in my neck of the woods.

shadowmagus:
Mordin Solus- Scientist Salarian. Thought that was funnier then some of those on this list, but a matter of personal preference I guess.

That should've been on the list. The scene is just awesome.

OT I'm happy that Still Alive was on the list(JoCo rocks!!!). Also the Queen shirt is awesome.

SAVE THE LAST PINT FOR ME BOYS!
SAVE THE LAST PINT FOR MEeeeee!

I'll be home with the Book of Rule..
SO YOU SAVE THE LAST PINT FOR ME!

That looked like a trusty nukey brown she had there
if so i've decided i like this woman
and her whamming lists

Funny...

It said "In-Game Songs" then the video was "Funniest In-Game Songs" and then I was disappointed...

I am happy a song from the bard's tale was on there but I rather have this one

I approve of your Queen T-shirt. And would love to have it. Liked the list as well.

Still alive not no 1? What is this lunacy?

Also please dance more Lisa. That is all.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here