Baelor

Pages PREV 1 2

Has anyone noticed Maisie Williams' sudden growth spurt? I noticed she's filling out, which took me away from watching for a moment, to be honest; because at that point in the story, in the books, Arya is described as being a bit on the malnourished side of things, as she's been having to make ends meet however she can--eating dodgy meat, rinky dinky broths, and birds and overall having a pretty hard time scoring some food, but Williams looks anything but hungry. Thankfully she's a fantastic actress so everything will be fine.

I guess that's to be expected. But I wonder if at some point Arya will end up towering over Sansa 'cause dealing with kids over long periods of time, and in TV shows, is always full of surprises. Hopefully butthurt fans won't jump on her case when production resumes and she, Williams, looks different than when Season 1 ended.

dyre:
Don't exactly remember the details in the book, since I read Game of Thrones three years ago, but the series seems to be very faithful to the book in terms of events, if not detail, which is nice. This is actually the first HBO show I've watched, and I must say, it's a lot better than any of the crap shows on regular cable.

fi6eka:
Guys, have anyone notised how when Sean Bean plays the good and honoroble hero, he always kind of dies half way thrue the show.

When I read the books i didn't really cared much about Ned's death, but now it sucks because Sean Bean is such a great actor and I really wanted to see more of him in the show.

You didn't care in the book? D:

I was shocked...stupefied even. He was the goddamn protagonist!

whatwhatwhat
your first?

Heres your catchup list (In order of importance)

The wire
Band of brothers
a tie between boardwalk empire and the sopranos
and lastly the pacific

(if its not obvious, im a fan of one of the few channels around daring to make intelligent scripted television)

bahumat42:

dyre:
Don't exactly remember the details in the book, since I read Game of Thrones three years ago, but the series seems to be very faithful to the book in terms of events, if not detail, which is nice. This is actually the first HBO show I've watched, and I must say, it's a lot better than any of the crap shows on regular cable.

fi6eka:
Guys, have anyone notised how when Sean Bean plays the good and honoroble hero, he always kind of dies half way thrue the show.

When I read the books i didn't really cared much about Ned's death, but now it sucks because Sean Bean is such a great actor and I really wanted to see more of him in the show.

You didn't care in the book? D:

I was shocked...stupefied even. He was the goddamn protagonist!

whatwhatwhat
your first?

Heres your catchup list (In order of importance)

The wire
Band of brothers
a tie between boardwalk empire and the sopranos
and lastly the pacific

(if its not obvious, im a fan of one of the few channels around daring to make intelligent scripted television)

Geez, I'm already swamped with video games and books I need to catch up on, and now you give me this? Thanks a lot >:|

I'll watch that stuff...eventually :P

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or