LoadingReadyRun: The Tale of Matt Wiggins

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

GrimTuesday:
I think at the end, Matt needs an adult. A different adult.

I'm an adult!

OT: Pure genius. 64K back and better than ever, Ian being generally hilarious, and Matt Wiggin's being... well Mutt Wubbins or Mott Woggins or whatever the hell everyone was calling him half the time.
The only thing it was missing? AFRICAAAAAAAA!

Seeing this makes me excited for Desert Bus 6. If I can wait for Wrestlemania next year (don't judge me), I can wait for that as well.

2:56 I need to screencap this frame and have it as some form of background, somewhere. I think Kathlink (or was it Linkleen?) stabbing Ganondorf Wubbins whilst sticking her tongue out at him is priceless. I miss Desert Bus already... :(

Also well dong to the Desert Bus crew. Until next year!

2xDouble:
WHAR GAR BAL!!

...I'm sorry.

WHAR GAR BAL! indeed :D

This is the funniest LRR video I've seen in a long time. Well dong!

Actually already looking forward to next year's Desert Bus. Better start saving up money right now.

The fact that I watched the creation of most of those DB-related memes leads to the conclusion that I watched too much of DB5 ...

Who am I kidding? It was awesome to watch!

rekabdarb:
That just happened didn't it.

Righto... regardless still funny.

So i missed the ending, how much money was raised at the end of it.

I think the feed finished around $370k, went up to ~$380k in total

Beryl77:

CrystalShadow:
And... Wow, who is that person that looks almost exactly like Matt?

That's Tim Sevenhuysen, also known as Stockholm in the cH videos. He has participated in some LRR videos but he has stopped. I think it's because he got married and something else which I don't remember right now.

It's me! I had to quit LRR because I was finishing my Master's degree. Plus I got married, too, but it was mostly school.

You should've seen us when I was beardless.

THAT WAS AMAZING.
Where do I get a copy? I must HAVE IT!

I watched the last part of the live version of this and was really hoping that they were going to be doing a video for this. Loved it, well dong :3

Glad to see you really did a professionally recorded version of this ^^
Nearly laughed myself to tears during Desert Bus and now it was just pure win :D

*sniff* That was beautiful. Whale dong, whale dong.

That was f**k'in AWESOME!!!

Now back to the good part.

Oh, well dong, guys, well dong indeed, this was just beautiful and hilarious.
Loved it!

I can't stop laughing and I'm just watching it for the third time.

Freaking genius!

Well dong indeed.

Who doesn't love Matt, after all? I... did not know he was Ganondorf, though.

Who cares about Team Ashton and Team Kroze? Matt Wiggins is best pony.

I wonder what Matt's stance is on erotic star trek fanfiction.

Tim_LRR:

Beryl77:

CrystalShadow:

That's Tim Sevenhuysen, also known as Stockholm in the cH videos. He has participated in some LRR videos but he has stopped. I think it's because he got married and something else which I don't remember right now.

It's me! I had to quit LRR because I was finishing my Master's degree. Plus I got married, too, but it was mostly school.

Well then, congratulation for finishing your Master's degree and getting married :)

64k needs to feature Ian more often. Like all those rapper/pop singer collaborations the kids are into these days.

I was on the floor laughing.

Also graham can actually pull of that look.

Whale dong, whale dong. Also Graham's outfit was ridiculously orange.

Now to wait until next year for DB6 next year, where hopefully, there'll be even more ridiculousness.

Also, in my opinion, the funniest Ian moment from Desert Bus.

I remember when you guys performed that live. Well dong indeed.

AAAAAFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

It's a really bad idea to try to parody comedy songs...but nice attempt...

Awesome! Best in a long time, although a WHARGLBLARGL (or however you spell it) would have been nice. Pleased that I got most of it, although i didn't get the 'Well dong'

Edit: Also, Morgan's in a LRR video again! I missed him.

Tim_LRR:

Beryl77:

CrystalShadow:

If you've got your degree now, does that mean we'll see more of you again? You can fill the Jer-shaped hole the crew's got now.

This needs a karaoke version

Bwha ha ha ha! Definitely not what i expected, and bloody hilarious :D

*clears throat* Africaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

*ahem* now that that's out of the way, Very well dong. Mott Woggins is truly the winner of desert bus. Besides Dr. Derp of course. I'm hoping for many more derplines next year. Heehee~ Great video.

Well. That certainly was a thing that happened. Not a very funny or well sung thing that happened though. Even my love for almost all things Matt Wiggins couldn't save this one. Sadly I think this is just one of those times when the whole is less than the sum of its parts: all the meme stuff was funny, I've enjoyed behind-the-scenes talk about what Matt's really like, but this was not the way to combine them.

Also, Team Mustache Dad for life!

64K!! And I heard the challenge for a Captain Jack Sparrow themed song, but didn't know if it came to fruition. Well Dong, everyone, well dong.

That Gannondorf outfit needs to appear in more videos.

Yay! More 64K stuff! I always love those. Well dong, I must say. And I will pay any amount of money for an MP3 download.

WHAR GAR BAL!

Sorry. I couldn't help it.

not quite sure what happened just now. But I like it.

Also I enjoyed Tim's Cameo.

Hooray for Edmonton! And Nanaimo for that matter. :) Both are nice places.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here