Critical Miss: Sykirm

Pages PREV 1 2

ruthaford_jive:
Scrabble... alone?

She used to play with real people then she took an arrow to the... you know already!

SteelStallion:
Fuck off with Skyrim for pete's sake. I'm so bored of hearing about that game and I haven't even played it yet.

This craze is becoming almost as bad as that My Little Pony rubbish, good God...

I used to enjoy Skyrim, until I took an arrow to the knee.

ruthaford_jive:
Scrabble... alone?

You're never alone when you have severe hallucinations (TM)

like the Streetlight Manifesto reference. i think i've seen one before on this strip. a bit ago. i may have to go hunting...

SteelStallion:
Fuck off with Skyrim for pete's sake. I'm so bored of hearing about that game and I haven't even played it yet.

This craze is becoming almost as bad as that My Little Pony rubbish, good God...

So, the comic is titled Skyrim, but you thought... It was a different Skyrim? Did you get it confused with Mojang's new game? I hear that is a bit of a problem.
OT: Does anyone know if those are the actual markings to spell Fus Ro Dah in dragon tongue? I assume he's spelling Fus Ro Dah, it damn well looked like it.
EDIT: Found something. Just Fus, it seems. His shout seems overpowered. Has he got mods installed?

Is that a CATCH22/STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO reference?!

Serious sam could spell the word d-i-c-k

Scrabble with "Serious" Sam Stone and the Dovahkiin?

I want to live in the world inside Erin's head now.

SteelStallion:

internet memes - Come Get It While It's Hot
cheer up, there's probably gonna be alot more of this "rubbish" for a long time so you might as well embrace it

This just wins everything. Bravo

Anything with Sam "Serious" Stone is pure gold in my book.

The Gentleman:

ruthaford_jive:
Scrabble... alone?

You're never alone when you have severe hallucinations (TM)

Hmm... excellent point.

ksn0va:

ruthaford_jive:
Scrabble... alone?

She used to play with real people then she took an arrow to the... you know already!

[sigh] Yes... I do already know. It's strange though because my guy has taken a million arrows to the knee... and body... and head for that matter, and yet he keeps on truckin'. Maybe that's what the real super power of the Dragonborn is, they can take projectiles like a champ and still wrestle dragons in their off time.

...I think it's safe to say that he earned those points fair and square.

There were already letters on the board, how did he manage to add a draconic word, or are all of the words so far in draconic? (if thu'ums get more powerful the longer they are, what would that really long one in the middle do?)

But... F scores 4 points! The word 'Fus' would score 6 points overall, but U and S score 1 point each, not 2, 1, and 3. I'm not actually obsessed with Scrabble, I just looked it up on Wikipedia.

You guys sang Streetlight Manifesto.

You are now my favourite people on the site.

Forever.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or