Feed Dump: Cats & Mice

Pages PREV 1 2

I like how as he read the Astromouse story his face was like, 'how can we joke about this, it cannot get any more ridiculous'.

So apparently, guys, IT WAS THE DUTCH AGAIN!

"well clearly his balls are big enough to steer the vehicle"

LOLL oh man Alex says some of the funniest things (and is involved with some of the funniest things i.e. belt)

"this time, carbonite"

As an Australian I just wanna let everyone know that we DO NOT sound like that! Also Alex's squeal was hilarious.

So wait. If James is Steve and Steve is James... who am I!?

leviadragon99:
Huh, am I wrong or is this the first time there's been three people on the couch opposite Graham in Feed Dump? If so, I think it works pretty well.

No, they did it once before. For the new years episode I believe. I agree that it works pretty well, though it does seem to give not much time to each person in the 5 minute window of each video.

James: Now available in hatless version! :)

And don't forget they now have cupcake-shaped cakes. MEGA CUPCAKE. I wonder if the TSA would let one of those on board an airplane... or if they'd confiscate it again because the frosting was a "gel-like substance"...

And I will echo Alex's "NONONONONONONO" in naming an insect after Beyonce. Well... At least now you can crush Beyonce beneath your feet. And why do they need money to put a cat on a diet? :O

BehattedWanderer:

Graham_LRR:
Cats & Mice

The stories about a huge cat and a dead mouse are actually unrelated.

Watch Video

In regards to the diminishing cake sizes, have you guys not seen Cake Balls? They're just small balls. Of cake. Covered in a frosting coating. They're six different kinds of freaking amazing.

Alex mentions them specifically actually. Starbucks sells them on sticks, and calls them cake pops.

Graham_LRR:

BehattedWanderer:

Graham_LRR:
Cats & Mice

The stories about a huge cat and a dead mouse are actually unrelated.

Watch Video

In regards to the diminishing cake sizes, have you guys not seen Cake Balls? They're just small balls. Of cake. Covered in a frosting coating. They're six different kinds of freaking amazing.

Alex mentions them specifically actually. Starbucks sells them on sticks, and calls them cake pops.

Aha! I haven't seen them in Starbucks. I have seen bakeries offer the stickless ones, however, so curiosity slated.

Holy shit. A feed dump which has had stuff occur where I used to live! I actually even volunteered at that shelter too! And now for everyone who is perhaps interested. A picture of "Tiny"
http://www.frederictonspca.ca/images/stories/tinyonsmallbed.jpg

Kajamakuji:
Holy shit. A feed dump which has had stuff occur where I used to live! I actually even volunteered at that shelter too! And now for everyone who is perhaps interested. A picture of "Tiny"
http://www.frederictonspca.ca/images/stories/tinyonsmallbed.jpg

Truly, Jabba the Catt. He probably spends donation proceeds on slave girls.

I was expecting some kind of deadmau5 joke :P. Good episode as usual, loved the 'No, no, no, no!'

The dutch...AGAIN!!

Haha, oh no you didn't! Must be one of my favourite LRR memes :)

Alex seems more gay than usual this week. Maybe it's because he's cosplaying as one of the Village people.

This leaves Jennifer Lopez in a Fiat.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or