LoadingReadyRun: Jonny Three

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Daverson:
The vest returns! Hurrah!

Where does it return from? I don't recall seeing it.

I thought the joke about concessions was absolutely hilarious. Same with the misdirection about J.C.

Great video, great vest, great lesson learned.

You know... it's actually kinda sad in a way to see what's become of the Johnny character here...

Don Reba:

Daverson:

From here,here, and here. There also was another Story Guy vid called "The Vest", but it doesn't seem to be available currently.

Now, what I want to know is whether this is the same vest as six years ago.

I miss you J dog... You will be remembered.

Is it weird that I'm far more interested in seeing the Loading Time for this episode than I am in this actual episode?

What in the W. T. Funktrain was that all about? I don't get it. Is he a frat dick? Do I need to watch a different episode?

Man, I think that Pug Andy is sleeping on O.D.'d on stuffing...

pirateninj4:
What in the W. T. Funktrain was that all about? I don't get it. Is he a frat dick? Do I need to watch a different episode?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/5266-Jonny
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/5424-Jonny-Two

Yep.

Avayu:

Don Reba:

Daverson:

From here,here, and here. There also was another Story Guy vid called "The Vest", but it doesn't seem to be available currently.

Ah, it's good to know people who actually cared enough to find out more about the history of the content they're watching. Well played, sir! I tip thy hat to thee, if I were wearing one.

Ah the designation driver...

I approve of this threequel!

So, does PresidentBarackObamaAllOneWord count for Spot The Dog?

J-man always sounds hungover, even when all he's had to drink was water.

I hope to see a fourth one with him married or something.

Avayu:

Don Reba:

Daverson:

And now I am much better acquainted with the vest. Thank you.

Well, it's good to see that Jonny has finally mended his ways and...

...started supporting Aston Villa. Best of luck to him on what will undoubtedly be an incredibly painful journey.

The bit about heights was subtle yet overtly hilarious for those with good memory. J-dog didn't do so well after jumping off a roof did he?

awww the J-dog is gone clean. Is there more Jonny planned for the future?

Mouse_Crouse:
oh man, I think he's even funnier this way!

with the context of the old vids he IS funnier this was XD i was cracking up the whole time. Sooooooooooo many quotable moments in this one.

"And that was when i blacked out....crippling fear of hieghts"

"Dont freeze beets"

"The designation driver"

"You are the most awesome thing to ever walk the earth, except for dinosaurs cuz everyone knows dinosaurs are gnarly as hell."

Thunderous Cacophony:
Damn; Jonny parties harder while sober than I do while drunk AND he knows more about the proper storage of beets. I'm feeling very inadequate.

Also, if I see another "Johnny 5" joke I swear to God I'm gonna short circuit.

OT: i don't think i get the joke, tbh. this kinda monologue is fairly mundane where i come from. >.>

Captcha: how about that!
indeed, captcha. indeed... >.>

Avayu:
Jonny transforms into Story Guy!

I saw the sweater vest, and this was my first thought. I was really hoping the stinger would have been him putting on the story guy glasses, or getting a call from the government or some other way to link him to story guy.

Great stuff as always guys!

Graham just twittered that he ISN'T Story Guy, but he got the vest from his uncle...

If I may ... The plot thickens ... .. .

JONNY IS STORY GUY! MIND IS BLOWN!

I know, Graham said it isn't, but let me dream, dammit.

Varya:
Graham just twittered that he ISN'T Story Guy, but he got the vest from his uncle...

I like this turn of events. Especially as it clearly can't be Story guy - the inspiration for "Satisfaction", a song released in '65. If that were the case he couldn't be wearing the stuff he does in the first two videos, because it didn't exist.

Think it would have been better for Graham not to have said anything though. Getting everyones hopes up like that would be a brilliant troll. Get everyone thinking he'll become story guy - then at the end of the series story guy comes and kills him for copycatting or something.

Or perhaps my mind is just weird, yes, that seems more likely.

These idiotic windbag moments are irrefutably enrapturing of my attention. I want more and more of them. Though, I'm of mixed opinion on something vital--do I want to know what event it was that caused a probably court ordered cessation of bringing the party, or should it be left blank, and just referred to, "like what that judge said that one time, about how I can't be legally bringing the party any more, because of what my boy G-town did to that flamingo" kind of way, of noodles and the incidents thereof.

Graham_LRR:
J-fresh returns to prove that, the more people change the more ... something. I forget.

He gave up booze for Lent, right? Right?

Older, wiser, slightly more comprehensible, and every bit as awesome as we remember.
Shine on, Jonny.

So wait, does this mean no more Jonny? Jonny quickly became my favorite LRR-person thing. Is he done now?

So disappointing...

I like how turning over a new leaf doesn't mean sacrifising what makes you you.

Good stuff.

That was some kind of tour de force!

oh wow talk about story guy transition, i see what you guys are doing lol, i really enjoyed this one, funny as hell

WHAT HAPPENED TO J FRESH!

Aw man... Still funny, though.

I saw some people asking for a Jonny 4/5 and idk. I think he had an arc here, sort of like how Story Guy had the arc about him being an undercover assassin. I think this episode had the novelty of him being different, and if they kept doing Jonny like this it'd be weird, and it'd be depressing to see the J of many names slip back into his alcoholism (not to mention, it's J-dood. He'd never give in to something so weak). I think LRR would have it best stopped here and that'd work well. Doing anything more would totally wreck the character.

Edit: And now I get that the Jo(h)nny 5 thing is a joke. Late to the party as usual.

I don't get it... more Momirdraft!

Don Reba:

Daverson:

all very well, but does it blend?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or