LoadingReadyRun: A Warning

Pages PREV 1 2 3

DTWolfwood:
the most nagging question i had for battleship was how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.

That above all else annoyed me to no end.

i might have watched too much Neil DeGrasse Tyson videos...beginning to see everything in terms of astrophysics

What.

how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.

What.

light faster than light speed.

That...can't possibly have happened in the movie. That just sounds so...stupid. Even for a movie based on Battleship.

O.T: Those poor, brave firemen. May their recovery be swift, and their suffering be limited.

Robert632:

DTWolfwood:
the most nagging question i had for battleship was how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.

That above all else annoyed me to no end.

i might have watched too much Neil DeGrasse Tyson videos...beginning to see everything in terms of astrophysics

What.

how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.

What.

light faster than light speed.

That...can't possibly have happened in the movie. That just sounds so...stupid. Even for a movie based on Battleship.

O.T: Those poor, brave firemen. May their recovery be swift, and their suffering be limited.

Yes im not joking. The Aliens are about 20 light years away. They sent a message to their planet in only 5 years <.<

I miss good old fashioned 1970s film hysteria.

The Gentleman:
So you're auditioning for the pre-credit clip for MLP:FIM the Movie?

Kept waiting for something like "We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives."

Great stuff.

Darth_Payn:

Siegreich:
Sounds like they're talking about "A Serbian Film"

Do I WANT to know what this movie's about? It sounds like some Oscar-bait documentary. Here's your only chance to stop me before I do some investigating...

Well, you don't have to even watch it.
Here's video of another poor soul suffering through it
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/oancitizen/brows-held-high/32205-a-serbian-film

P.S. Sorry for reacting on your comment so late, but I just wanted to save you from yourself.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but this is easily some of the best acting I've seen on the show.

wait when did they made a sequel to catwoman?!

Micheal Bay presents... "The King In Yellow."

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or