LoadingReadyRun: The Crazy One

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Crazy One

Some people will go to any lengths to be in Reality TV.

Watch Video

Pfff anyone can have a Tigger guy,
But does Paul have a monk guy?

Welp... I guess Beej works for you, now.

MowDownJoe:

It's not official until they get credits for chustle, which at the rate things are going, Cam and Kate might actually get them soon.

It's funny because archetypes.

MowDownJoe:

Beej works in mysterious ways...

Beej even had ME going "What?" when he said he'd eat someone's face.

Captcha: dragon with matches
Sounds like ANOTHER possible reality TV show. Or a Dragonforce cover band.

You used glue of some sort in the stinger, right?

I think the pretty one will have his face eaten off.

Also, what point of having the lesbian one, if there are no other women in the show?
Are she is going to hit on tiger?

blackrave:

Also, what point of having the lesbian one, if there are no other women in the show?

They're all vying for the same girl, not shown.

maybe the tiger the crazy one can both compete to see who can eat the most faces.

blackrave:

I was abot to ask that too!
maybe the replacement black guy can take a wig or something and be the "replacement girl that everybody wants"?

Kate is the lesbian one? Alright then.

Also, you have a lesbian one, and no other women... Well, it's as intelligent as any other reality show.

And yet, our culture eats this stuff up...

Good video, but now I'm depressed.

Edit:

blackrave:

He already made that comment. Didn't see until now.

This skit reminds me a bit of sex house, that show that The Onion did.

Shady Connection Paul is one of my new favorite Pauls. Right up there with Crazy Science Paul. In saying that, I feel like there should be an action figure line for LRR.

I am looking forward to this Wednesdays Loading Time // The lesbian one and the tiger guy are my two favs with Jer as the handsome one a close third

-M

Graham_LRR:

blackrave:

They're all vying for the same girl, not shown.

Oh, I thought the romantic guy might just be pulling double-duty as the camp gay guy.

It wouldn't really be fair to build him up as the romantic dude and then give him only a lesbian to practice his moves on. Unless he's really, really good at being the romantic guy. I can imagine that show doing well in certain conservative states...

Did it look off to anyone else when Kathleen was talking to Cameron? Like her head was turned to far for the back and forth shot angles...

That aside, great vid as usual. I wish I had a place I could say "You have a tiger guy?" right now.

I thought they were also learning to maintain and operate an authentic German steam train... where's the train? And the track? And why do they need one house? If they're operating a train, wouldn't they be on the move?

I am pointing out plot holes in fictional reality TV.
I need to do more stuff...

I want to see Tiger Spike Wrestling.

DVS BSTrD:
Pfff anyone can have a Tigger guy,
But does Paul have a monk guy?

I OCD what you did there.

(or maybe not).

JSW:
You used glue of some sort in the stinger, right?

God no. LRR is all about authenticity.

tehweave:
Kate is the lesbian one? Alright then.

Also, you have a lesbian one, and no other women... Well, it's as intelligent as any other reality show.

The premise is that they're all competing for a woman, "The Bachelorette"-style.

Did anyone else see Paul "fresh Prince of Belair-ing" the "I will eat someones face" line?

The goggles, they do nothing!
No, I'm being serious. Goggles are not tiger retardant.
Wait, those are glasses. Still glasses are almost goggles, and they are not tiger retardant either, so I am still technically correct. Unless the tiger somehow chokes on them as it's eating your face.

A note of minor irony in the stinger:

"Doesn't that hurt?"
"It is monumentally painful, yes."

...And then Cam flashes his ear piercing.

Of course, the series starts and they're all loaded onto a steam train, and there are snakes. It's how the first few get eliminated.

Then, if the train drops below 55, the train explodes.

Wait, wait, wait.

Reality shows are scripted and planned? I have lost all faith in television, I'm gonna go study Art History!

ewhac:
A note of minor irony in the stinger:

"Doesn't that hurt?"
"It is monumentally painful, yes."

...And then Cam flashes his ear piercing.

I was wondering if that might have been partially inspired by all the comments it got on last weeks Feed Dump.

awesome as! that was funny

Wow, you couldn't even find a black guy to be the black guy? I'm starting to think there might be such a thing as too Canadian.

They all look perfectly capable of filling the crazy guy role, except for Graham and Kate, both of whom look entirely sane. Must be hereditary.

Beej!

Beej makes me smile. Give him a permanent spot on cHustle!

And the lesbian one (kate I believe?) is the only girl in the house... that's going to be an uncomfortable and boring time on TV for her.

Kate being "the lesbian one" makes me fangirlishly happy. :) Just saying.

At the end of the stinger, you should've had crazy* leap at replacement* with his teeth bared, then cut right before he makes contact. Double stinger!

*(Sorry, I forgot their names.)

Mr Thin:
At the end of the stinger, you should've had crazy* leap at replacement* with his teeth bared, then cut right before he makes contact. Double stinger!

*(Sorry, I forgot their names.)

I was totally expecting that to happen.

Missed opportunity man.

So...

If the black guy is a replacement, does he STILL die first?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here