Feed Dump: Maximum Macca

Pages PREV 1 2

Gotta love how Kathleen was so devoted to her thoughts of poop. And images of a poop train ran through my head...it wasn't pretty...cause either it was made of poop or was hauling it. Either way not pleasant.

Also I have that hat! It's one of my fun Christmas hats that I pop out around that time of year.

Pavlova Flurry... YUM!

A Stark is in the hosting chair again. Feels so good.

Ah, a Who hat! From the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. My Boss bought those for the people who work at our library when the movie came out.

It's the Swing Wing.

As an Australian that works at a "Maccas", I have a few things.
1) The Pavlova McFlurry is the best thing ever. EVER.
2) The fish and chips are awful.
3) We also used to have the Serious Lamb Burger and it Seriously blew hard.
4) Graham's pronunciation of "Maccas" was painful to my ears.

Oh, and 5, everyone come to Australia, I promise it's not boiling hot and there's millions of creatures that can kill you.

Danusta:
Oh, and 5, everyone come to Australia, I promise it's not boiling hot and there's millions of creatures that can kill you.

What advantages does Australia have over Middle-earth New Zealand? And how do they stack up in terms of deadly creature counts?

As an Australian, if I see any McDonalds with a Macas sign or that stupid menu, I will never eat there again.

Screamarie:
Gotta love how Kathleen was so devoted to her thoughts of poop. And images of a poop train ran through my head...it wasn't pretty...cause either it was made of poop or was hauling it. Either way not pleasant.

Also I have that hat! It's one of my fun Christmas hats that I pop out around that time of year.

cue image of actual poop train running through your head.

Don Reba:
That 17-month mock mission ended in November 2011. 14 months late, guys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARS-500

I no longer consider Feed Dump a trustworthy news programme.

Don Reba:

What advantages does Australia have over Middle-earth New Zealand? And how do they stack up in terms of deadly creature counts?

Put it this way: The main causes of death in Kiwiland are "trampled by flock of sheep" and "falling off of a mountain".
(You see, on account of there being nothing in New Zealand besides sheep and mountains.)

EeviStev:
Put it this way: The main causes of death in Kiwiland are "trampled by flock of sheep" and "falling off of a mountain".
(You see, on account of there being nothing in New Zealand besides sheep and mountains.)

As a climber, I am excited by the mountains, but not so much the sheep.

What if, when they came out of the capsule, there was one more of them than went in?
Every last implication of this idea does naught but put a giant ass evil smile on my face~

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here