Feed Dump: Bacon Taco Badges

Pages PREV 1 2

shiajun:
It always hurts my brain when I'm reminded of the US concept of the Taco Shell. Tacos are soft tortilla, godammit! Those....things...I just can't wrap my head around them.

You got it all backwards! Wrap tacos around your head, not the other way around.

Evil Smurf:
Bacon is the way to Kate's heart?

*slaughters pig*

Oh no! I have to win her.

*slaughters two pigs*

My reaction to the Baco, 2:55, same damn thing.

Darklord008:

sky_rider19:
OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO A WHITECAPS GAME THIS YEAR AND GETTING A BACO!!!!!!!

This isn't the first time they sold something outrageous. I seem to remember them selling a huge burger or something weird.

Yeah, it's called the Fifth Third burger. Five-thirds of a pound of meat, and then a crapton of other ridiculous stuff. It is AMAZING.

Also, Graham? Don't want to sound like a tool, but it's the WEST Michigan Whitecaps. I know it's a minor thing, but it's a minor thing about my hometown being mentioned on Feed Dump, and I WANT IT TO BE CORRECT, DAMMIT!

ah yes now I remember. Have yet to try that also. Putting that on my bucket list!

Graham, I can't find your parent's email so I'm gonna talk to you instead.

Kate's a very special lady, and I'd like your blessing to marry her. Because she is awesome.

I want a bacon taco... sounds like something Epic Meal Time. I fully expect Taco Bell to steal this idea, since they've already made tacos out of Doritos.

Holy crap that Bacon Taco sounds like the more terrifying thing ever...

And yeah, that videogame badge seems more like a way for parents/the scout organization to try and pressure kids into certain behavioural patterns in their leisure activities, which strikes me as uncomfortably manipulative, regardless of how positive the desired end is in theory.

Susan Arendt:
Wait, how does Kate not know of the Puppy Bowl, the Kitten Half-Time Show and the Piglet Pep Squad? (Though actually they were hedgehogs this past year.)

She obviously does not listen to the podcat, someone needs to have a talk with her.

How does someone get to that age without knowing about the puppybowl?

valium:

Susan Arendt:
Wait, how does Kate not know of the Puppy Bowl, the Kitten Half-Time Show and the Piglet Pep Squad? (Though actually they were hedgehogs this past year.)

She obviously does not listen to the podcat, someone needs to have a talk with her.

Well, in fairness, I have no idea why *anyone* listens to the podcat. It's a bunch of gibberish.

Darklord008:

sky_rider19:
OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO A WHITECAPS GAME THIS YEAR AND GETTING A BACO!!!!!!!

This isn't the first time they sold something outrageous. I seem to remember them selling a huge burger or something weird.

Yeah, it's called the Fifth Third burger. Five-thirds of a pound of meat, and then a crapton of other ridiculous stuff. It is AMAZING.

What in the name of Satan's gilded underwear is THAT? And how to I go about obtaining one because it looks obscenely delicious?

Susan Arendt:

valium:

Susan Arendt:

Well, in fairness, I have no idea why *anyone* listens to the podcat. It's a bunch of gibberish.

Forgive my double post, but I couldn't resist...

It is incredibly fun and canny gibberish mixed with mumbo jumbo and splashes of esoterica.

Kate Stark: history's greatest person. There's nothing Scouty about her at all.

Bacon... Piglet Pep Squad?

SO CONFLICTED!

Darklord008:
Also, Graham? Don't want to sound like a tool, but it's the WEST Michigan Whitecaps. I know it's a minor thing, but it's a minor thing about my hometown being mentioned on Feed Dump, and I WANT IT TO BE CORRECT, DAMMIT!

I agree on the part of a shoutout to West Michigan (I'm from there as well), but I also don't think that anyone outside of people from West Michigan actually care.

I don't know why Kate's glee fills me with glee.

shadowslayer81:

Darklord008:

I agree on the part of a shoutout to West Michigan (I'm from there as well), but I also don't think that anyone outside of people from West Michigan actually care.

Well, seeing as how East Michigan has all the auto makers, the tigers, and detroit to distinguish themselves, We try to get the recognition where we can get it. Like Darklord said, it's not everyday when your hometown area gets recognition from one of your favorite groups.

flamin' poops?

stay classy, LLR.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook