Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Comebacks

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Top 5 Comebacks

Lisa makes a triumphant return to The Escapist with the equally epic Top 5 Comebacks.

Watch Video

Excellent work, I still haven't played any of those games.
I should probably spend less time here.

Glad you're back, Lisa. Just like before, that did not fail to bring at least one smile to my face. Even though I've never played any of those games.

My captcha is "star wars kid." Neat.

Happy to see this back. Shameless enjoyment of lists, right here.

Welcome back Lisa :D

New Dante is pretty cool.

New Vergil is an abomination against everything that draws breath on this planet and every planet beyond.

Only point of disagreement: where was Prince of Persia?

I'm still not over the fact that this girl who used to be on my TV as a kid is now on my computer talking about video games. It's a weird kind of cool.

Glad to have you back, Lisa. :3

An excellent comeback, doing comebacks. Whatever happened to Samus and Blendy though?

The silly is back! =D

Taste the silly, Escapists, taste it.

And I did not expect the Stan Lee cameo.

All this time I have been saying "Lisa Follies" as in Titicut Follies, how embarrassing. (That movie is not fun to watch.)

Yes, I got the "Red and Red" joke from Shawshank Redemption.

Why is everything black now? I can't read the thread.

Stan Lee, what a BAMF!

Struggling to think of another red haired, female gamer. They're all brunette ...

A nice return from Lisa, good to see she got over that coke problem.

How the hell did you get Stan Lee in on this? Tell me your secret!

Anyways that was a pretty nice come back episode. And I agree, Donkey Kong Country Returns is one of the only games worthwhile on the Wii.

I liked the Stan Lee cameo.

No Metroid? GOD DAMNIT LISA!

Oh, and welcome back, your show is awesome.

Welcome back Lisa,

Dunno if Mega Man should be number one, considering Capcom seems intent on killing the character until it is dead.

HOORAY! LISA IS BACK TO DIVIDE US AND DRIVE DISCUSSION!

Also:

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET A STAN LEE CAMEO? Are you a witch? YOU HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH IF WE ASK YOU!

I so hope the non-list-related bits at the beginning and end are here to stay. It's nice to have a little bit of continuity.

Welcome back, Lisa, you were missed. [Even though we stalked you to TGS and wherenotelse, of course.]

Let me join the crowd saying welcome back and Stan Lee; how the *bleep*?

Welcome back Lisa. While I don't think top 5 is a huge draw card kind of program it is quality content that I always enjoyed in its previous iteration and I have high hopes for it now.

Also, to everyone wondering about the Stan Lee cameo: Have you guys ever seen a Marvel film? That guy will do anything to get in front of a camera.

That background "wooo" during Ninja Gaiden gave me a good hearty chuckle.

And no Resident Evil 4?! For shame! I know Capcom pissed all that goodwill away with 5, but still...

And this is why we love you, the cut away gag, the reasonable list, fluid dialog.... Stan lee?
Also loved the Chris cameo.

I am overjoyed this is back. I missed you, Lisa.

I really loved the intro bit and I have missed the show itself.

WOOHOO!!

Good to have the Top 5 back on again. Nice work and keep it up.

Excellent show Lisa, much better than that knock-off.

I'll join in with the 'Stan Lee, how the......?' group though.

The silly fun is back on The Escapist :D

Welcome back!
Guess we dont need Top5Friday any more!xD

Awesome! :3

KoDOmega:
HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET A STAN LEE CAMEO? Are you a witch? YOU HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH IF WE ASK YOU!

Quiet, quiet. There are ways of telling if she is a witch.

I gonna be honest: The list was not that good, half the fun of top 5s is the obscure stuff. On the other hand, the opening was hilarious.

templar1138a:

KoDOmega:

Quiet, quiet. There are ways of telling whether or not she is a witch.

*gets the PKE meter*

Also, although I totally did not mean it in the pejorative, I'm going to say "magician" from here on out. No negative connotations.

Yay it's back! That opening was awesome, I look forward to more!

Is DmC a comeback, it's not like it had a long break or series of hated games, it had DMC4 on the same system and that well not as good as 3 is still a solid game. Still great show.

Beautiful intro. Welcome back, Lisa!

omega 616:
Struggling to think of another red haired, female gamer. They're all brunette ...

Other than Lisa, there's Tara Long, Nixie Pixel, Jackie Talbott (Carboni works with them all at Rev3/Destructoid TV), and Dodger (Game Station). Here in Canada we also have Liana K (Kerzner).

Daystar Clarion:

New Vergil is an abomination against everything that draws breath on this planet and every planet beyond.

At least they tried to make him better in the DLC. Still not sure how I feel about evil super sayian Vergil though...

Daystar Clarion:

I concur. 00:18 Nah, you're thinking of Unforgotten Realms. LOL 1:36 She was on All That?! Seriously? ROFL 2:20 You actually got Stan Lee to comment? That's amazing. XD 4:02 Please don't. The memory had finally faded for the most part from my mind. Those stupid, STUPID commercials. 5:16 The boss battle with Bob Barbas that was obviously Bill O'Reily? 7:10 Watch thy tongue. Those games were cool. Zerker X Ninja. As was Battle Network. Have I mentioned how much of a Megaman fan I am? XD

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here