The main cast of KonoSuba behind the title of the series
Image via Crunchyroll/Kadokawa Pictures Inc.

KonoSuba Season 3 Episode 6 Release Date Confirmed

Find out when the next episode will hit.

If you can’t get enough of KonoSuba, you’ve got to be itching to know when the next episode is bound to drop. Let’s find out when Episode 6 will finally be available to stream, and where we can watch it.

Recommended Videos

When Does KonoSuba Season 3 Episode 6 Release?

The main cast of KonoSuba
Image via Crunchyroll/Kadokawa Pictures Inc.

You won’t need to get transported to another world if you’re hoping to catch this one, as KonoSuba Season 3, Episode 6 will be available to stream on May 15, 2024. With a total of 11 episodes coming alongside Season 3, we’ve got plenty more adventure to look forward to. KonoSuba is one of the more exciting isekai on the market, and the adorable cast keeps every episode all the more interesting.

With almost 59,000 reviews, it’s understandable why KonoSuba is a hit — people can’t seem to get enough of it. But where can you stream this adorable isekai?

Related: All English Voice Actors & Cast List for KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World!

Where Can I Stream KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World?

If you’re hoping to keep up with all the latest episodes of KonoSuba, you’ll find every available episode on Crunchyroll. What makes it even better is the fact that you can watch the entirety of Season 1 without purchasing a subscription — it’s available for free. If you’re hoping to catch up on Seasons 2 and 3, however, you will need to purchase a Crunchyroll Premium subscription. It’s absolutely worth it if you’re an anime fan, however, as you can watch all the latest and greatest without needing to worry about missing out.

Looking to ensure you don’t miss out on any more episodes? Be sure to check out our Konosuba episode release guide, which will keep you up to date on when the next episode is available to stream.

KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World! is available to stream on Crunchyroll

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime Episode 54 Recap & Spoilers
Image for The Escapist's Recap of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 54.
Read Article The New Gate Anime Episode 5 Release Date and Time Confirmed
The main cast of The New Gate
Read Article One Piece: All Straw Hats Ranked By Bounty
One Piece Paint
Related Content
Read Article That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime Episode 54 Recap & Spoilers
Image for The Escapist's Recap of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 54.
Read Article The New Gate Anime Episode 5 Release Date and Time Confirmed
The main cast of The New Gate
Read Article One Piece: All Straw Hats Ranked By Bounty
One Piece Paint
Author
Shaun Cichacki
As a fan of RPGs, Action & Retro titles, Shaun has been gaming since he was a young boy. With an overwhelming obsession involving Metal Gear Solid and Pizza Tower, you know you're in for a wild ride when it comes to things he's writing about.