Zero Punctuation: Sim City Societies

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Ha! If a japaneese Manga Shop was built next to a school I'm sure the universe would impload! Even though I live next to such a shop... *Shivers at the sight*

Oh and I think they should make a 'Simcity destruction' Where the point of the game is to make life for the little ones as mentally and physically challanging as possible. Where in the people of the town react brutally and suicidaly.

I think I have problems *Gonk* *Cry*

tormenting them for giggles - lol its sooo true thanks yahtzee

What game was that gay thing at the end from? Is that the spicy yaoi you were aking the waiter about? lol.

::reads previous posts:: Team Fortress 2, huh? Well, that's one way to get girls to play it.

Okey okey, on topic... My least favorite thing in Sim City 3000 Unlimited, which is the only non combat city builder I've ever played, was those damned pipes.

Thir review kicked ass for the sake of AC/DC mentioned...and then having an AC/DC song. And that's all it needs althought the TF2 was nice at the end...i just wonder how it was done, i guess yahtzee had alot of free time that sim city game must have been short

Great review, and nice Team Fortress video afterward.

heyy, whats the song in the tf2 montage? It seems to be a karaoke version the song that might go something like.. "we were meant to go somewhere where we belong" or something... someone let me know xD

the first TF2 yaoi paring

Ozz04:
Wow, ok how did he do that last part using the TF2 engien?

Garry's Mod.

I like god simulator games... But i do tend to get "A little" evil when im bored... XD

and the thing about AC/DC

SWEET!!! THEY RULE!! XD

YaY AC/DC ^^

I actually never knew about the TF2 bit until today. My review of it:

The hell?! XD

Yahtzee Croshaw:
Sim City Societies

This week on Zero Punctuation, Yahtzee compares Sim City to Nazi Germany.

i believe people from other countries should stop thinking about germany as the home of nazis.
and i think nazis are hated in germany even more than in any other country in the world.

anyways, the imps in the endingscene were just too cute!
the one with his Kite...hang-glider (not shure about the english word...) we call it drachen, but in english "drachen" means "dragon" ...
anyways... he is just sad and asks his god (imp) for help, and even shows him where it is...
and that god just BAMM!!! lightning and zooom all in ashes...
and that little poor guy ... lost his dragon.
unfair, funny, sad and cute!!! A++

RustyPwns:
heyy, whats the song in the tf2 montage? It seems to be a karaoke version the song that might go something like.. "we were meant to go somewhere where we belong" or something... someone let me know xD

lift us up where we belong...
where the eagles fly ...
... mountain high...
etc...
something like that it is.

sanspec:
why dont people realize that you will get banned by celebrating that ur the first person to post?

They are Idiots.

lol that last bit was really odd and disturbing

That poor heavy.. He looks so sad. :(

I will give the next week of my life to the memory of that medic!

The Team Fortress 2 short at the end was just a little too impressive. Just how much emotional range did VALVe put into the Team Fortress character sprites?

Anyone know the artist of the Pan Flute thing? its chillaxing

the heavy medic thing at the end made me feel really sad :[

BNSNightshade:
the heavy medic thing at the end made me feel really sad :[

Me too. And not because the Medic died, no, I've seen and sent a thousand of those buggers to their doom. . . what makes me cry is the death of someone else, my beloved, my soul mate, my ex-lover. . . Team Fortress 2

WHY TF2?? WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME FOR SAXTON HALE?!? IS IT BECAUSE HE HAS HATS AND MONEY?

:'(

I forgot how hilarious this (any many early) reviews just were in their subtleties xD was laughing my head off even before the one minute mark

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here