You Won't See These Prostitutes in Fable III

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

You Won't See These Prostitutes in Fable III

You can pay for sex in Fable III, but you won't be doing it with these guys (and gals).

On some level, you really have to admire the folks at Lionhead Studios and their dedication to their craft. In Fable III - as in Fable II - your characters will be able to purchase the services of prostitutes, both female and male alike. (Hey, what happens in Albion, right?)

This means that some artist - or group of artists - at Lionhead had the rather interesting job conceptualizing a group of sex workers for a semi-Feudal era that never actually existed. Unfortunately for said artists, some of their would-be prostitutes never made it into the actual game for one reason or another.

To the right, you see but a small section of a larger image showing off some of the sex-worker designs that never quite made the final cut, courtesy of GamersMint. We can all agree that they're quite the, er, colorful bunch, no? Heck, one of them even as a pair of assless pants that would make Prince himself proud.

Alas, we will never see these characters in the final version of the game, which releases October 26 in North America and October 29 in Europe. What a shame.

Well, maybe it's for the best after all.

(Via VG247)

That image is disturbing. I never used the prostitutes in Fable II anyway. I had 6 wives why would i need a prostitute?

Why am I disappointed so badly by this news?

Fun fact, I hired two prostitutes to see what would happen, we went to my place, and they tried to rob me. They pulled out guns and everything.
So I killed them, got half the town pissed, killed some more, then ran off.
This was in Bloodstone by the way.

Yeah, never trust prostitutes.

I wonder if you can be a prostitute in III... you could wear the clothes in II(for both sexes), but not actually partake. Perhaps you can be a pimp in III... I remember in The Lost Chapters you could find and eventually take over a brothel.

Kungfu_Teddybear:
That image is disturbing. I never used the prostitutes in Fable II anyway. I had 6 wives why would i need a prostitute?

Let me ask you instead... if you had 6 prostitutes, why would you need a wife?

Kungfu_Teddybear:

Everyone needs that bit on the side!

I guess that's par for the course with Peter Molyneux as Lead Designer. This is the man that wanted anatomically correct giant monsters in Black and White. Some of the stuff that was banned I can guarantee was much more... flavoursome than the picture shows.

Do you perhaps know where one might obtain a robe with a heart-shaped cutout over the butt?

Kungfu_Teddybear:

Better yet, if you were such a pimp, why the hell did you decide to marry not one, or even three, but six of your prostitutes?

Irridium:
Fun fact, I hired two prostitutes to see what would happen, we went to my place, and they tried to rob me. They pulled out guns and everything.

I thought you were talking about real life until half way though the second line.

I know for a fact I'm the only one to do that, I did my research.

M... My eyes!
Arrrrghrgahdbsjfdavs.
That is horrifying.

Vrach:

Kungfu_Teddybear:

Let me ask you instead... if you had 6 prostitutes, why would you need a wife?

Prostitutes are filthy and untrustworthy Irridium has explained above the kind of shit they pull.

Wonder if someones gonna try to stab him like they did when they were forced to draw animal reproductive parts for black and white 1

Wish I got paid to do things like that

MY EYES!!!! Cant you put warnings on this things?

Irridium:

I wonder if you can be a prostitute in III... you could wear the clothes in II(for both sexes).

I did the same thing (except it was three prostitutes, I think) and they robbed me during the time when the screen went black. By that time I was making something like 20000 a day or so, so it didn't really matter if they took 5000.

I did go on a killing spree though because I got into a fight with a barber, who pulled out a gun and tried to shoot me. Then everyone started trying to kill me.

Also, this made me laugh. The designs are brilliant! They fit the world of Fable perfectly.

Kungfu_Teddybear:

on my evil hero, i marrid one and moved into the castle, but she was very demanding.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY EYES!!!!

I CAN NEVER LOOK AT AN IMAGE OF JACK SPARROW AGAIN!

So very disturbing.

bak00777:

Kungfu_Teddybear:

on my evil hero, i marrid one and moved into the castle, but she was very demanding.

When i moved into the castle none of my wives followed me i was pretty pissed off.. so i killed them and married someone else.

*Cough sneeze spew coffee everywhere*
What the hell man!?!? I get up from a nice long restful nap to see this!?!?

How can these amazing prostitutes not get into Fable III!

Irridium:

Dude... This post needed to begin with "Fun fact, IN FABLE II I hired two prostitutes..."

GOD DAMMIT.

And why were they stripped? What's that you say? Soccer mom outrage? They ruin everything.

EDIT: HAR HAR HAR 'STRIPPED'. I meant to say 'cut'. Well played Freud, well played.

In Fable 2, I would spend Gods know how much gold on sex parties with tons of whores and whorettes. I would have loved to have bought some of those guys and gals...oh well, maybe in the DLC!

It's a shame. That image is hot.

Kungfu_Teddybear:

Christ, gamings Manson Family has been found.

OT; Very creepy.

kouriichi:

I know, right? This is an outrage!

Bah, I bet some punk scriptkiddie will find a way to unlock them, along with the non-blacked out sex scenes...

Actually now that I think about it, that is a horrible idea...

One time in blood stone i bought bunch prostitutes and took them back to Reaver's mansion(I bought the house from him) it was after I had sex with them I realize one of them was male so I killed him and entire population of Bloodstone was out to kill me. I got the hell out of there I learned my lesson "check your goods out before you buy them and use them"

Nick of Blades:

kouriichi:

I know, right? This is an outrage!

We should all totally start a petition for these amazingly awesome hookers and refuse to purchase the game until theyer included in the game, or given as a free DLC!!

It's the guy with the assless coat thing that amuses me the most. It's not just the ass, it's the way he's standing there so confidently with his hands on his hips, and the fact that even from behind you can tell he has a truly fantastic moustache. It's sad that he didn't make it in. If he had I'd be ordering the game right now.

I wonder what that says about me?

That male prostitute in the middle, just epic, haha xD

Never hired prostitutes in Fable 2...only had 1 wife too...always play good guy, hm =/

I think the idea that the poster is a sausage fest is kind of worrying. Not to be closed minded, but you'd think the women would outweigh the men.
Or maybe more women were accepted because Lionshead are all perverts. Only time will tell.

Are these not the prostitutes that DID make it into the game? The images are from the leaked Art Book.

The corner of the page specifically says "You should have seen the ones we weren't allowed to make." kind of implying that these are the ones they made for the game.

I must say those are some impressive mustaches on the two guys in the front. But that guy in the back doesn't really seem into it. C'mon man if I'm paying for it you can at least act like your into it.

I had one husband and two wives...my husband left me and took the child HAR HAR HAR (like I wanted to take care of a kid anyways) my wife died and my second wife was a prostitute who would constantly give me gifts. ...I chose to revive my dog and my prostitute wife at the end of the game haha.

Man I would have so much fun having those male prostitutes following me, I mean come on! Their mustaches...they are beautiful...

Oh yeah I basically killed all the people in Bloodstone...You kill one person and their all out to get you...and was it weird my wife thought it was sexy to kill those people?

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here