Update: Trailer for Schwarzenegger's The Governator Cartoon Surfaces

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

My main concern is that there won't be enough parody. And who thinks it would have been so much better if he was being a superhero while being governor?

Oh God, this can't be real - this has to be an April Fool's joke. Please, please tell me this is just a horrifying April Fool's joke - I don't think the world can handle shit of this magnitude.

BreakfastMan:
Oh, I cannot wait until Linkara gets his hands on this. I will be hilarious...

Somehow, I think this won't make it to Linkara's review list. We shall see, though.

Holy shit it's real?

Well time to see that :)

SpcyhknBC:
It has the potential to be the most ridiculously awesome thing ever, either because it's going to blow away all our expectations, or it's just going to be ludicrously bad.

Somehow, I doubt it. From the trailer I see robots that rob a security truck (What do they want money for?) and Arnie has a team of kids working with him. Why? What makes those little gits so important? Why don't they just go all out and give him a monkey sidekick? With a jetpack and lazerbeam eyes. I assure you that would be a better show that what you'll see.

I want this to be a thing, if only so future generations can read about it and be absolutely baffled. All the better if he becomes President afterward.

Cmon this cannot be real....right>...?

great, I'm missing my bag of weed to watch with this...

written by Stan Lee? Oh dear..

This should have been awesome... I am severely disappoint...

Yeah. I'm gone to watch this. Arnold's movies were action-oriented, cliches with explosions and bad-one liners. It's like he was born to be in a comic/cartoon.

Jumplion:
On the video: I like how transforming robots are treated as everyday occurrences in modern day California instead of, you know, a friggin' major, world changing discovery! But no, the Guvunatah needs to go ahead and destroy them.

Nice job breaking it, hero!

That one link just killed three hours of my life.

Thanks man....thanks a lot.

OT: This looks....how do you describe it? I guess I'll give it a shot if it actually comes on tv. One shot though. It's looks too cheesy to be good from the trailer.

This is the coolest goddamn thing I have ever seen!

Wow thats...impressively bad. So lets see here. This show is ripping off Ex Machina, Iron Man and The Centurians. What next?

Wow...It could be so bad that it actully becomes good.

Why do the robots need to rob armored cars? They're fucking robots!

Cursed Frogurt:
Well, Arnie, I hope for your sake that that videogame bill you backed won't go through, lest your potential future videogame career become hindered.

And you already are a masked man, what with your ability to pretend to be all fiscally conservative and then turn around and go all "SPEND YOUR MONEY TO FIGHT GLOBAL WARMING OR THIS KID WILL FAINT AND THE GOV'T SHOULD SPEND TIME AND MONEY MAKING SURE KIDS DON'T PLAY DA BAD GAMES!"

Wow, when I first read your comment, I thought it was you avatar talking. It really fits to what you're typing.

...I'm so watching this.

Two double posts in less than an hour? Really?

This looks so hilariously bad. I can't wait for the movie. Bad film night with friends just got better!

Hahaha...oh there is no way in hell i can take this seriously: Still, it could be good, won't know until we watch it.

It's fucking turbo time.

IamQ:

Cursed Frogurt:
Well, Arnie, I hope for your sake that that videogame bill you backed won't go through, lest your potential future videogame career become hindered.

And you already are a masked man, what with your ability to pretend to be all fiscally conservative and then turn around and go all "SPEND YOUR MONEY TO FIGHT GLOBAL WARMING OR THIS KID WILL FAINT AND THE GOV'T SHOULD SPEND TIME AND MONEY MAKING SURE KIDS DON'T PLAY DA BAD GAMES!"

Wow, when I first read your comment, I thought it was you avatar talking. It really fits to what you're typing.

I wasn't aware that Avatars could type or speak. "Sorry, I have *prior engagements*" Oh, well there we go.

good lord people! Its a goddamn kids cartoon about a guy who was a bodybuilder, 'actor' and then governor. What are you EXPECTING?! Some kinda work of art? Jesus mary and joab.

I personally think it looks hilairous, and cant see what ELSE anyone would of expected than what we got in the trailer. Cheesey fun.

So awful it's awesome. I'd so watch this.

Hell, why not? This actually looks like it could be great comedic material. Let's do this thing.

Okay, that was so Godawfull my eyes just kept spreading wider and wider in disbelief, and now they are bleeding badly.

So he rips off Iron Man, coats it in Captain Planet's worst side and then adds the most absurd physics ever to top it off?

Also, he rips a letter off a perfectly good sign, damaging private property for no good reason.
Oh, right, he slaps some sort of TIRE through a huge Transformer (TM) with it!
Perfect!

Please don't fund this, anyone related to it!!!!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here