How Will You Survive the Zombie-pocalypse?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

I got security guard first, then I tried about 4 more times with just random clicking :P

I got the Urban Father. Damn Straight.

Security Guard. Lame.

But i couldnt pick the right choices here. The first place to go is not a friggin army base (as if there always is one near by) its a sports store. Zombies cant bite through diving suits and helmets and you get some Melee weapons for starters.

I got the tough woman. I'll just call that the tough character then and picture someone like Ryan Reynolds in the same outfit as the picture. (minus the dreads and makeup)

Probably the best option seeing how all the other characters are bound to die sooner.

theriddlen:
Meh. I got a Urban Father, while i should be some kind of deathly psycho.

he is a deadly physco juding by the flavour text of that picture
Edit: I also got this but Im pretty sure I would be a geek who managed to make a flamethrower and turned evil

I got tough woman and urban dad.

Seriously I only have one plan. It's to run faster than the slowest person in the room.

Businessman
Businessman

Take this quiz

Hmm, fancy that. Plenty of questions where I just had to choose something at random though since none of the answers were fitting. Oh well.

Security Guard
Security Guard

Take this quiz

"Why can't these dang zombies just let me sit here and eat this donut?"

Greatest.

Quiz Result.

Ever.

I got tough woman aswell! Its bad enough going through a zombie doom's day. I also have to get a sex change! Damn it.... better start saving....

I' m okay with my security guard result but can't I grab my cricket bat, hole up in the nearest pub, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over?

I got tough women, but i have a p***s, at least last time i checked. Wait......yep, still there

Thrane:
Businessman
Businessman

Take this quiz

Hmm, fancy that. Plenty of questions where I just had to choose something at random though since none of the answers were fitting. Oh well.

Yeah, same thing happened to me and I also wound up with Business man.

TriggerOnly:

3 take car keys, water, tin food, lighter, belt, best pants, shampoo and condishener (oh god my hair gets really greasy in like half a day (if any one knows a good way to stop this let me know)) make a coffee for the road, grape toilet paper, grab knifes and take my PC E ski and ice

Actually if you're in a bad situation, just leave the shampoo and conditioner and do not wash your hair. After a couple weeks the natural grease will keep it soft and nice, almost like you were washing it. (ask a hairdresser, it works).

OT: This should be an 11 question quiz "Are you: [] Male [] Female" so us guys can stop needing to get sex changes, good grief...

Tough Woman...
but i iz man >.>

I got urban father which doesn't make sense seen as the question about the opposite sex making a move on you I answered
No way im bringing a child into this world now :I

I got urban father; the quiz seemed to interpet my desire to survive as a desire to protect my (non-existant) children. Probably means I'm going to end up sacrificing myself to save them, doesn't it? That's not exactly what I wanted, but at least I'm not curling up and just waiting for death.

security guard, at least l'm healpful and have something to eat.

Tough Woman
Tough Woman

Take this quiz

Well, if the zombies aren't thwarted by Vermont's special cold, I guess this is where I'm at.

I heartily disagree with mine. Take the little girl out of it, and sure, but no. I wouldn't be out protecting my family.

Pretty sure the tough woman result is in there to troll everyone, because every person is getting it.

I got security guard too. Where's my doughnut?

Tough Woman
Tough Woman

Take this quiz

As it should be. :)

Tough Woman
Tough Woman

Take this quiz

Except... I'm a dude.

Security Guard
Security Guard

Take this quiz

its a fine donut too

Security Guard then Seductive Lady, Young Girl and then the Business Man. Not the best badges.

Wow there is... not a lot of variety to the badges...

Urban Father
Urban Father

Take this quiz

...huh? I don't have kids... I just chose the most sensibly violent answers I could. Where's the deranged ex-military loner option?
Y'know, like that guy who takes zombie-popping requests from the Dawn of the Dead remake...

Young Girl
Young Girl

Take this quiz

Sweet. The kids always survive a zombie apocalypse. I'm good.

Not that good of a quiz this time. It only shows you what you would be, rather than how you would surivive the zombie-pocalypse.

I got Security Guard. Not sure if that's good or not, so I am going to assume that I help my group out and others to survive, and when the time comes- I make a self sacrifice so people can move on and remember me in good name :)

Security Guard
Security Guard

Ow yes wheres my donut and my Gallardo

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook