Star Wars First Assault Paves the Way for Battlefront III

Pages PREV 1 2

I've got no problem with First Assault, and might even give it a try.

But here's hoping they keep Battlefront 3rd-person; there are enough FPS games on the market, including this one!

ShadowTrooper-A-E:
Disney you will give the go ahead for this game and give full support and assistance to the devs.

why are you waving your hand infront of your computer monitor?

..... stop that.

Its annoying.

OT:

WANT

wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant.

dear god, Disney, I know you hate me, thats why you made The Lion King, because you hate 5 year olds, but that is beside the point. GREENLIGHT THIS GAME and I shall forgive you just for TLK though, Bambi was totally uncalled for.

I will throw all of my money at Disney for BF3 to happen.

If I get a fun standard FPS shooter in the process, that's fine by me. It's no BF3, but it's a start.

I'm just hoping that space battles and vehicles are a key feature of BF3, and maybe even a server-specific constant galactic conquest, akin to what Chromehounds had. Galactic conquest was one of my favorite parts of BF2, and I can only imagine what an enhanced multiplayer version would be like.

Space battles, especially, have such an incredible amount of potential. Imagine true, full battles involving frigates, with air lock leaks and blowing up individual parts and all sorts of stuff. My mind is melting from the anticipation.

Come on Disney don't let us down now! Both of these games could be awesome if done right

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES PLEASE DISNEY PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! Come on; you gave us the Avengers, surely you can give us more Battlefield!?
I really need to calm down but goddamnit the sheer prospect excites me.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here