Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 . . . 784 NEXT

Oh lord, there is this one game for the ps1 i remember playing, it was like a Platformer i think I played on One Of The playstation underground demo disks. You Were In this dark sort of factory thing and you were A guy In Some Sort of futuristic uniform and the enemies Were robots. You could kill them by knocking Them into these spike pits And they would fall in and Blue blood would Come out,it was So cool but I Cannot remember the Name.

DomDahBoss:
There was a turned based game for the psx where you get to choose a character. In one of the stories the character is fighting and is about to die, but then a mysterious character with red armor comes and saved him, Soon after he gets his own armor with powers later on.
Can't quite remember what the name of this game was

Was it an rpg? if so did you have to input buttons during the characters attacks for them to have greater effect?

I need help with a puzzle game that i used to play in the 90s, there was a boy sorta looking like a monk wearing karate clothes he had to carry blocks to form some sort of ladder to reach the exit every level,he used to say "Uuuub" whenever he had to carry a block,thats why me and my siblings used to call the game uub, and thats how the name was lost -.-"
i really appreciate your help ^^

Does anyone remember the driving game for win95, where you chose the 'team' your cars were on. Like you could be in Zeus team which gave you a zeus car to race, and another team was like bees or something i think.

DomDahBoss:
There was a turned based game for the psx where you get to choose a character. In one of the stories the character is fighting and is about to die, but then a mysterious character with red armor comes and saved him, Soon after he gets his own armor with powers later on.

Sounds a little like the very beginning of Mega Man X, but of course that was SNES and isn't turn based.

Hey everyone, I really want to know the name of this old game i used to play on pc. It was basically an mmorpg in that you can level up and gain new gear but also a moba in that you fight for your country. there were 3 or 4 different countries and you fought for terrain on the world map against neighboring countries. It used to be free to play but was discontinued. There were a few classes, archer/assassin, knight, and mage and the games occured when you entered a map against a bordering enemies attack. you could also go into a map that was not under attack in your own kingdoms rule and farm creeps as well. PLEASE help me out I've been dieing trying to figure this out

Hey everyone, I really want to know the name of this old game i used to play on pc. It was basically an mmorpg in that you can level up and gain new gear but also a moba in that you fight for your country. there were 3 or 4 different countries and you fought for terrain on the world map against neighboring countries. It used to be free to play but was discontinued. There were a few classes, archer/assassin, knight, and mage and the games occured when you entered a map against a bordering enemies attack. you could also go into a map that was not under attack in your own kingdoms rule and farm creeps as well. PLEASE help me out I've been dieing trying to figure this out

bloodremix:
i've been trying to remember a game i played on ps1 i believe in the late 90's. it starts off with a wizard riding a raft down like an aquaduct. he ends up entering a dungeon which is a puzzle. there are hay stacks in some rooms that he rests on and has dreams. the game could be on snes but i'm pretty sure it is on ps1. if i remember right he fights a dragon at the end of the game.

That is definitely The Immortal. However, it's not on the PS1.

Still trying to find my game:

funkabomb:
Searching for an old PC game, presumably one that works on DOS:

- it is a simple strategy game; map layout and gameplay is similar to Shining Force
- dialogue is in Chinese
- all the characters are animals except for one, who is human and wields an axe
- some characters can use skill/magic
- has an anime art style
- I believe the first stage you start out with human, monkey, gorilla, fox, and you recruit a wolf at the end. You have an owl as your guidance.

Darks63:

DomDahBoss:

Was it an rpg? if so did you have to input buttons during the characters attacks for them to have greater effect?

Yeah i do remember that in some parts!

Disregard my earlier post, finally found it, Fantasy Earth Zero

looking for SNES game that was co-op and you could play as a blonde boy or girl with purple hair. The only level I can remember was and underground type level and you could get a big companion guy with a sword and I think red or brown hair.

DomDahBoss:

Darks63:

DomDahBoss:

Yeah i do remember that in some parts!

Well two rpgs had a system like that Legend of Legaia and Legend of the Dragoon for psx.

I'm looking for a point and click game for PC that was out around the time of broken sword and toonstruck.

All I remember from the game is that you played as some kind of bum, who lived in a run down apartment. There was something about a shopping trolley at a mall, and for some reason I remember the color green, either from the apartment, or the box art.

Anyone?

I remember playing a game for the X-box it started with you being a prince in your father's castle and then it gets attacked in the first level you must fight to defend the castle in the second one you are in a camp and must break out with a fellow fighter the game was gory as hell and very fun please help.

Um, hey everyone! well, I probably won't give too much info cause I don't remember much, but...I remember playing this game where you controlled these puffy/hairy things, there were four. A yellow one that did like an energy attack, a red one that ate like rocks and stuff, a blue one that could swim and a green one that could climb on vines...

Something made me think of this game a few months ago and its been bugging me since. I'll give you what information I can but I'm not sure how accurate it will be.

I'm sure the game came out between 1995-2005.

I can remember it being a 2D isometric problem/puzzle and you played as a human on planet filled with aliens/bugs. I remember wasps or something similar.

There were different levels with different environments and had to use items you acquired to help you complete levels. I remember one level having to place grass seed (or something similar) to grow patches of grass to stop these aliens that couldn't walk on the grass.

I can't remember much else though I'm sure a first person 3D version of the game was made. I remember it being garbage compared to the 2D version.

Thanks in advance. Hopefully it will be enough information. But if you do need more I will wrack my brain for more memories.

ActionJesus:
I can remember it being a 2D isometric problem/puzzle and you played as a human on planet filled with aliens/bugs. I remember wasps or something similar.

About 50% of the post sounds like:

Flashback/Another World

ActionJesus:
I can't remember much else though I'm sure a first person 3D version of the game was made. I remember it being garbage compared to the 2D version.

Fade to Black

pancakem0nster:
1. is was a flying combat game where you flew a spaceship around a planet, but you never went into space i remember having to destroy enemy bases that had turrets, think it was late to mid 90's PC

Incoming? (although it was more about flying a helicopter to destroy spaceships)

Thunderscape was one of my favorite games of all times. I'd love to play an RPG with that sort of interface again.

RKO316:
I signed up JUST to ask this question lol alright so there's this game, I believe it's on PS1, and all I can remember from it is there's a part where you are running down a hill from a huge boulder. Your character is a small little man, black hair but styled in a Sonic the Hedgehog kind of way, where it spikes back, and his attire is white, and he's wearing little Chinese sandals, and I also believe the game starts with the letter T. I TOTALLY NEED HELP FIGURING OUT THE NAME!!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT FOR YEARS!!!!!

Was it Strider?

I apologize if someone already looked for this game, but with 255 pages so far.. I mean.....

But anyway, I used to play this PC game and all I remember is walking around this house at night picking stuff up like in a puzzle game. I also remember a baby crying and when I walked in to the baby's room there was an alien kidnapping the baby and going through a portal. Can anyone help?! This has been bugging me! Thanks in advance!

It's actually both a head and a boulder :) Brave Fencer Musashi ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfQbUdjNnQg&t=4m30s )

YOU FOUND IT!!!!! I was wayyy off about the letter T, but you managed to find it lol you are a lifesaver, I've spent almost 10 years trying to remember this game. THANK YOU!!!!!

msyblade:
RKO316:
I signed up JUST to ask this question lol alright so there's this game, I believe it's on PS1, and all I can remember from it is there's a part where you are running down a hill from a huge boulder. Your character is a small little man, black hair but styled in a Sonic the Hedgehog kind of way, where it spikes back, and his attire is white, and he's wearing little Chinese sandals, and I also believe the game starts with the letter T. I TOTALLY NEED HELP FIGURING OUT THE NAME!!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT FOR YEARS!!!!!

Was it Strider?

NOPE! It turned out to be Brave Fencer Musashi :)

I used to play this game on the computers at my school when I was a child. The game should be about 14 years.

It is played with a ball and is the gender of the diamond rush. There are bombs and other obstacles. The ball needs to go through it all to finish the level. It's really like diamond rush, but the protagonist is a ball xD

I don't know if anyone knows what game it is.

Hello
Replying again.
I remeber one game 2D, i think it's pretty old, It is very similiar to Lode Runner 2, you also stuck monster like that just you didnt had gun to brake a block but pickaxe

Hi there,
I remember one old adventure game, the plot is about boy who is transformed into pig by aliens (at least i think it was a pig but after endless unsuccessful search on google i'm not really sure about it) and player's goal was to find a way to transform him back. I don't recall much of the game just some kind of Map screen of small village where you moved your character between various screens/locations and then the place where i ended up stuck - some kind of room with alien in big tank ... i hope someone knows what i'm talking about ...

there is a planet conquering gane i used to play when i was little
all the ships had a triangular shape and once you landed on a neutral planet it became yours and you could have set up bases on all your planets and you had to defeat the other teams and take over their planets to win.

Joey Voss:
Okay Guys im looking for an Old Playstation 1 game I believe. Actually 2. I believe one was almost like a 3d frogger spin-off. Atleast I remember a frog looking protagonist. You had bosses that you had to fight and were very fun that you like jumped on top of thier heads. The other I remember you looked like an alien thing. You could pick up ammo for a gun that was like attached to your hand. You also fought bosses that were very weird. I rememebr one lookig vaguely like a giant mutated foot with a mouth. Extremelly fun though. Please help.

I'm thinking I was an Atomic Mutant. I've only played the demo but the description looks like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLqSm8hb1A

DanTheJudge:
Hi there,
I remember one old adventure game, the plot is about boy who is transformed into pig by aliens (at least i think it was a pig but after endless unsuccessful search on google i'm not really sure about it) and player's goal was to find a way to transform him back. I don't recall much of the game just some kind of Map screen of small village where you moved your character between various screens/locations and then the place where i ended up stucked - some kind of room with alien in big tank ... i hope someone knows what i'm talking about ...

How about A Boy and his Blob?

hello,
i remember an old pc game i tried in the early 2000s, it had this group of spacemarines, but they were actually yellow creatures under their green armor. they also had funny dialogue with a british accent, possibly australian. they crash land on this alien planet and have to collect stuff. posibly to repair their ship? they also had jet packs. there were small creatures on the planet and there were also large carnivorous ones, i believe you could somehow control the large ones and eat the smaller ones, through a pov from inside its mouth, similar to Natrual Selection, but its definately not that.

cloroxbb:

DanTheJudge:
Hi there,
I remember one old adventure game, the plot is about boy who is transformed into pig by aliens (at least i think it was a pig but after endless unsuccessful search on google i'm not really sure about it) and player's goal was to find a way to transform him back. I don't recall much of the game just some kind of Map screen of small village where you moved your character between various screens/locations and then the place where i ended up stuck - some kind of room with alien in big tank ... i hope someone knows what i'm talking about ...

How about A Boy and his Blob?

Thanks for trying and especially for such fast answer but it's not the one i'm looking for ..

Felstaff:

ActionJesus:

About 50% of the post sounds like:

Flashback/Another World

ActionJesus:

Fade to Black

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure if 2D isometric was the right way to described the game. I'm not even sure it was 2D. Though I remember the camera angle similar to that of Baldur's Gate and the other Infinity Engine games.

Edit: I also forgot to mention is was a PC game? Whoops.

jshplfry:
hello,
i remember an old pc game i tried in the early 2000s, it had this group of spacemarines, but they were actually yellow creatures under their green armor. they also had funny dialogue with a british accent, possibly australian. they crash land on this alien planet and have to collect stuff. posibly to repair their ship? they also had jet packs. there were small creatures on the planet and there were also large carnivorous ones, i believe you could somehow control the large ones and eat the smaller ones, through a pov from inside its mouth, similar to Natrual Selection, but its definately not that.

That sounds like Giants: Citizen Kabuto ?

I remember playing a ninja game were the character goes house to house fighting people. Any thoughts? NES

Okay, so I remember a game but I think it is either PS1, or PS2. PS1 seems to ring a bell, and I do not remember a lot about it, all I can definitely remember is that there were pink bears in it and you used bear traps. It was a 3D-ish game, similar graphics to Fable.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 . . . 784 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here