Heavy Rain endings *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

Pages 1 2 NEXT

After playing for about ten hours, I have gotten one of Heavy Rain's multiple endings. What endings did you all get?

I really liked Heavy Rain and am working on getting the worst ending possible now

Ok, my ending was alot worse than any of yours :X

Belladonnah:

Damn. Was it accidental, or deliberate?

Grayjack:

Belladonnah:

Damn. Was it accidental, or deliberate?

Was trying to screw everyone but Madison. Didn't work quite as expected.

Belladonnah:

Best. Ending. EVAR!

I got:

I've played two complete stories already and spent a couple of hours messing around with various chapters seeing what variations can occur.

For my first playthrough:

i have slightly the same endings like you guys did.

Ethan saves Shaun
Jayden kills Shelby
The police apologize to Ethan
Ethan and Shaun move to a new house
Madison hallucinates in her apartment
Jayden goes to a talk show
Jayden throws the Triptocane in the toilet
Jayden hallucinates due to ARI overuse
Shelby's grave is left undisturbed

Now im playuing it for the 2nd time. this time i will let scott shelby die. but, in the scene of the grocery shop, the robber didnt shot him. In fact he did shot the cashier. even in the scene in Lauren's room, the tatoo guy didnt kill him eventough i let him. now im thinking of any possible way to let scott shelby dies.

I managed to get all of the characters to the final scene... And then somehow managed to fail each of their segments resulting in what I assume is one of the worst endings. (Got a trophy out of it mind ["So Close - Get all characters to final scene - and fail"] ). Thankfully, on my second attempt of the final chapter I had a near flawless run and saved everyone...

kamal84:

Now im playuing it for the 2nd time. this time i will let scott shelby die. but, in the scene of the grocery shop, the robber didnt shot him. In fact he did shot the cashier. even in the scene in Lauren's room, the tatoo guy didnt kill him eventough i let him. now im thinking of any possible way to let scott shelby dies.

Shelby CAN'T die until the last chapter.

Wow, I really didn't think the endings could very this much, I guess I will do another playthrough and fuck up all the QTEs to see what happens...lol

Ethan doesn't take the final challenge
Norman saves Shaun
Madison fights Shelby
Norman shoots Shelby
Ethan, Madison, and Shaun start a family together
Norman flushes the drugs
Norman hallucinated the tanks due to ARI overusage (or his coworkers fucking with him, but the strange bartender character points to the former)

Beat the game 3 times, the first one probably one of the saddest possible.

Rest of those I had are either fully optimistic or bittersweet.

kamal84:

Ethan saves Shaun
Jayden kills Shelby

i know your new, but try to use the spoiler tag please

This is what I got:
SPOILER!!!!!!
Ethan saves Shaun.
Madison warns Ethan about the police going to shoot him so they all walk out together unharmed.
Ethan,Shaun and Madison move in and live together.
Shelby kills Norman.
Lauren gets drowned in the car.
Shelby lets Kramer die.
Ethan takes the poison and lives.
Shelby walks free and isn't found by the police.
Blake puts ARI on and see's Norman.

SPOILER
Madison dies in fire
Jayden thrown off case
Ethan saves Shaun
Ethan lets Shelby live
Police kill Ethan when he is leaving with Shaun
Shaun lives with his mother
Carter suspended for Ethans death
Jayden take leave from FBI
No one knows who the killer was except Lauren (she called all victims parents and finds out no one hired him)
Lauren kills Shelby

Lauren was killed in the car
Shelby didn't save Kramer
Ethan took the poison
Madison escaped the fire and phoned Jayden who saved Ethan just as he was about to get shot.
Madison popped up and got inside the warehouse.
Ethan saved Shaun
Jayden beat Shelby and let him fall in the grinds
Madison, Ethan and Shaun lived in a new apartment.
Jayden gives up on the drugs and goes on a talk show. He also starts seeing virtual tanks without the ARI glasses.
Shelby's grave is left undisturbed.

I reckon I got the ending that felt more like a film, at least one person dying, Jayden appearing at the last second, everybody's happy.

sorry.. but how do i use the spoiler?

The first time I did it:

So I got a "bad" ending.

I got:

For me:

In other words, the "good" ending.

kamal84:
sorry.. but how do i use the spoiler?

[spoiler] Insert text here [*/spoiler] without the *.

I got

I have finnished the game, no spoilers, my ending has been covered already, but I did not find an explanation about Ethans blackouts and how he always ends up holding an origami figure. anyone care to fill me in. Please.

Brad Shepard:

kamal84:

Ethan saves Shaun
Jayden kills Shelby

Why? The entire thread says MAJOR SPOILERS. And even if you miss that, it mentions HEAVY RAIN ENDING. If you miss both of those things, you deserve the entire world being spoiled for you. So please.....

kampori:

Brad Shepard:

kamal84:

Ethan saves Shaun
Jayden kills Shelby

Why? The entire thread says MAJOR SPOILERS. And even if you miss that, it mentions HEAVY RAIN ENDING. If you miss both of those things, you deserve the entire world being spoiled for you. So please.....

almost everyone else is using the spoiler tag, its just a common courtesy thing.

My first playthrough, I got one of the better endings. Madison and Ethan get together, Shaun is safe, Shelby is dead, Jayden appears to get over his addiction. However, I didn't save Lauren and Jayden was having some hallucinations near the end.

I'm interested in some of the alternatives now, though. Lauren shooting Shelby, for instance; I didn't know that could happen. May have to rent it again some day just to toy around with the story and see what happens.

Rained Out:
I have finnished the game, no spoilers, my ending has been covered already, but I did not find an explanation about Ethans blackouts and how he always ends up holding an origami figure. anyone care to fill me in. Please.

It would seem the writers couldn't come up with a decent explanation for this and so just didn't bother. Its a pretty big plot hole but I'm wiling to forgive them as the game as a whole was easily one of the best ever. It is suggested that the coma caused by the crash at the start is responsible, however the close ties to the killer is left conveniently unexplained.

Citrus Insanity:

I'm interested in some of the alternatives now, though. Lauren shooting Shelby, for instance; I didn't know that could happen. May have to rent it again some day just to toy around with the story and see what happens.

Oh yeah. There's also other pretty good endings that you can get.

Dam that was a good game

dukeborder:
SPOILER
Madison dies in fire
Jayden thrown off case
Ethan saves Shaun
Ethan lets Shelby live
Police kill Ethan when he is leaving with Shaun
Shaun lives with his mother
Carter suspended for Ethans death
Jayden take leave from FBI
No one knows who the killer was except Lauren (she called all victims parents and finds out no one hired him)
Lauren kills Shelby

Almost the same as what i got. I accidently left Lauren to drown in that car

I was damn angry at the blake fellow for killing off ethan at the end :(

Wow these are all so different! I was playing with my gf and she ended up getting Jayden killed in the junk yard lol. But otherwise we got the happy ending - Shaun, Ethan and Madison go live together, Shelby's killed and denounced as the killer. I had both Ethan and Madison figure out where Shaun was. Oh yea and I accidentally left Lauren to drown but I guess it's no biggie since Shelby's the big bad murderer.

I wasn't going to play again but I think I might have to now!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked