Combine the last 3 games you played!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 21 NEXT

A post apocalyptic MMORPG that takes place on an island were Taliban scientists were building Nukes but instead created a massive explosion which mutated the fuck out of everything?

Guess what games they were.

Edit: If it's too hard, the trailer would include Ozzie Osborne and Mr. T.

Well...Im guessing WoW, Fallout, and Call of Duty? NO WAIT Medal of Honor? XD

Mrr...Mine are too obvious to make it a challenge tbh, but a Fallout NV, Bayonetta, and Mass Effect hybrid would be interesting indeed xD

A game where you summon creatures by shooting yourself in the head while free roaming in a world made of blocks while trying to take over the Lucky 38.

Games were: Persona 3, Minecraft, Fallout: New Vegas.

Oh boy. Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead 2, and Bioshock.

That would definitely work, and be completely badass.

Open-world Fallout 3 with the McCarthyist setting replaced with Randian Objectivism, and zombies are everywhere.

Wow +Mass effect 2+ battlefield 2. Hmm interesting

Fallout: New Vegas + Sonic Adventure DX + Costume Quest...

Sounds good man.

It's a story. A story about an insane FBI agent who consults his imaginary friend whilst shooting zombies that may or may not be figments of his imagination. All while he searches for the infamous vault and all it's loots. Finding a hell of a lot of guns and taking his revenge on the Gods of Olympus for destroying his life and taking his family away.

A more epic story there has never been told.

An RPG set in Las Vegas where you can become a black smith and groom your dog all while participating in football matches across Europe and the States.

Games are; Fallout: New Vegas, Fable 2 and FIFA 11.

An award winning combination.

An MMORPG set in space, whilst somehow being set in a fantasy world at the same time, where you can create anything with the use of combining props with various tools, with an in-depth customisation of both your character and spaceship.

The games were World of Warcraft, EVE Online and Garry's Mod. I have no fucking idea how that would function at all.

Call of Assassin's Metal Gear Creed: Black Ops

Going back into the Animus, you play as one of Desmond's most recent ancestors, known simply as "Snake". His goal is to stop the broadcast of a bunch of numbers from activating the destructive battle tank, Metal Gear.

ok ok, so a game where you can flick though endless menus before occasionally racing something by firing balls at pegs and in the process, become a jedi/sith and save the universe from... something.
Gran tourismo, peggle, and Knights of the Old Republic. there has to be a market somewhere!

Black Ops, NFS hot pursuit and Halo Reach?

Good lord, a Grunt driving a Lamborghini while doing crazy Hollywood style stunts.

That would be fairly amusing and i would love to play that game... and it shall be called Call of Halo: Hot pursuit

In the apocalyptic setting of New Vegas there would be a lone solider with a rifle fighting off the hordes of Humans, Orcs, Night elves and Undead.

Fallout NV, CoDBO and Warcraft 3

Counter-Strike: Source, Left 4 Dead 2, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

I have no idea how I would even start to combine them. I just know that the finished result would be the best game ever.

A Jedi Batman and his motley crew of space warriors, made up of a cynical Republic Officer, a bitchy Jedi Sentinal, a Twi'lek teen and her Wookie best friend, a Utility Droid, a psychotic Assassin Droid, a grumpy old Jedi Consular, a tormented Jedi Guardian and a Mandalorian mercenary, travel Albion in search of a trio of villains, all with different motives.

Holy shit. I think I just climaxed.

MGS,Fallout New Vegas and Zelda:minish Cap just imagine

Men of War: assault team Beta + Poker night at the inventory + fallout new vegas = a RTS taking place in a nuclear fallout with a Poker game as a mini game?

You're an assassin's with rifles and can use magic. OH and somewhere in the plot there are major twists. (AC Brotherhood, Black Ops, and Fable 3)

Civilization V, STALKER SoC, Defcon.

I can see how Civ V and Defcon could merge, but can't see how stalker could.

A game were you play as special forces during the cold war, while Aliens are invading your planet, and you have to relive your ancestors memories to train yourself.

That could be amazing.

A black samuri with a godly sword fist in a car with guns.

So...

In this realistic racing game, you are trying to mow down zombies on the track with banana peels and rocket powered bathtubs.

Garrys Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, and Gran Turismo 5

Roffjumping gunnut in middle ages England..

AC Brotherhood, Blops, FableIII

R.U.S.E., Call of Duty, and Assassin's Creed...

So you command a bunch of Assassin's to sneak through a warzone and kill the enemy general?

Lets see: Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising, Just Cause 2 and Civ 5.

...Yeah I got nothing.

I believe that I would end up with a game in which Communist aliens are trying to take over an island with chemical weaponry, and one man with some knives taped to his wrists must stop them.

Crysis, Assassin's Creed 2, and BlOps combine to form a very, very strange premise. But what to call it?

Black Assassins Cry? No, someone would accuse it of racism...
Call of Crysis Creed? Yes, that should do quite nicely.

SMT: Persona 4, God of War 2, and SMT: Devil Survivor?

That's...actually pretty cool. You start in a classic SRPG grid, and when you attacked the opponent, you enter a real time mini-hack-n-slash fight. All while managing social links for 7 days to save the world from demons unleashed through the TV by Zeus, but changing your destiny via a future-predicting email.

Crap, this is going to be hard...

Okay, you play as one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, War, come to bring death to the earth. But you land in the wrong city. You land in the crime ridden city of Saints Row, which has just discovered a marvelous technology called Blastia! So you have to go on an epic quest all over the city, fighting the gangs and recruiting people to your party in order to get your powers back and bring about the apocalypse!

Games combined: Darksiders, Saints Row 2, and Tales of Vesperia.

A postapocalyptic roleplaying game filled with green exploding russians?

Could be worse I guess.

Okay, Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead, and Red Dead Redemption.

Just play Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare and imagine you are in New Orleans using modern guns I guess.

Tekken 6, Resident Evil 4 & Doom 2

Leon S Kennedy goes to Hell to help Jin Kazama face the Cyberdemon

Ok, Nintendo's All-Stars must team up with Batman to save Cyrodill from the Joker and Dagon.

World of Minecraft:Reach.
What is this I don't even

An open-world RPG set in the Southwestern US where you battle Infected Super Mutants and gunslingers with three companion Survivors in hopes of infiltrating Hoover Dam and killing your old friend.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 21 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked