Why don't you play games on PC?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Matthew94:
Ah, I just took a quick gander and saw games like X Rebirth.

Sorry about that.

It still has lots of exclusive though, promise!

Try this site: http://adrianwerner.wordpress.com/2012-2/

Not that it matters, since "exclusivity" is an unword for me and I'd rather most games be on most platforms if possible, PC versions of "non-exclusives" usually end up with better visuals, more options, mods etc. that make the gaming experience a wholly different one...

Aside from Gears of War, Halo and Fable (and a bunch of Kinect games) the Xbox 360 doesn't really have much "Exclusive" stuff either.

Casual Shinji:
And I'm sure PC gaming trumps console gaming in technically every aspect, but when it comes to my entertainment I'm simply a convenience animal; I just want to put my movie/game in the machine and have it play. Boom.

Boy, have I good news for you... since I increasingly use Steam I don't even have to put in any game in the machine, I literally just click "Play Now" and do just that, looking for discs for 356 different games would be rather inconvenient for me.

boag:

Matthew94:

boag:
Why do you even care if they do or do not have misconceptions about it?

Why is this topic so important to PC gaming enthusiasts?

I dont see constant WHY DONT YOU PLAY ON THE CONSOLE INSTEAD OF PC threads being made biweekly.

So why is it so freaking important for PC players to know that Console players arent informed about the PC?

Well the thread is about PC gaming. If people post things that are wrong, on a bloody forum of all places then what is the issue if we correct them?

correct them about what?

About not playing in the GRORIOUS PC, because they are dumb poor retards?

Well thank you for the enlightenment, ill keep playing on the console, thanks.

So much strawman.

Anyway. Correct them about being objectively wrong then making decisions based off those misconceptions.

tippy2k2:
Well I've never liked the controls to a PC. I've been a console gamer all my life and the only games that I find I prefer for the PC are RTS's (yes, I hate FPS mouse/keyboard scheme). The mouse/keyboard just doesn't feel like a gaming configuration to me.

Also, the cost. I'm betting I've over-estimated the costs but I just don't want to sink the hundreds of dollars it would take to get my computer to gaming usefulness and sink more money in later to keep it there. One purchase & one device that stays relevant for a decade is what I like.

Not to mention DRM...

You can plug console controllers into a PC.

But the cost is why i see a lot of people going for consoles, a moderately high end computer costs about $800 where as an xbox 360 now a days you can buy for about $80

Matthew94:

manaman:
Every one, well pretty much everyone, plays games on the PC.

The term is so broad and covers to much. All those flash games, facebook games, and small little indie games count.

Matthew94:

Being LED isn't going to improve image quality massively.

Get yourself a good IPS panel, now THAT is an upgrade. The fact I was impressed by the red in my TF2 HUD says how good even entry level IPS monitors are.

LED only has to do with the light source. The TVs are still LCDs. Most panels have moved away from 18 bit color addressing (and most have exceeded the NTSC standards now anyway, producing more colors than people can see).

Toshiba, Panasonic and Hitachi all use IPS-PRO or IPS alpha in their TVs. Samsung and Sony use PLS or S-IPS, and the rest something similar. The tech has been around since the 90s. It's pretty much the sole reason most people under 25 don't realize they used to advertise viewing angles as a feature of devices with an LCD.

Why are you explaining LEDs and IPS panels to me?

Surely it would be better to explain it to the users (like the one I quoted) who think just because a screen is LED that it is good?

Also could you link me to some of these IPS TVs please? I have only seen mid to high end monitors with them.

IPS variants are available on high end displays, I said they used them, not that they used them in all TVs. PLS the same (sort of, it's new tech and currently only available a few displays). I said that because you seemed to be suggesting that someone needed a super high end computer monitor to properly enjoy games. Which isn't true.

Well, it is true of some people, but most don't need the upgrade because they don't notice the failings of mid level displays. They physically don't pick up on them, it isn't a problem with them just not knowing better. You might just be one of the unlucky few who notice problems like color shifting or ghosting.

Dexter111:
...they can play games using bongos for all I care.

Matthew94:

boag:

Matthew94:

No one cares if people play consoles for reasons like convenience or if they prefer the games.

It's when people use reasons like "I don't want to spend $5000 on a PC" or "I don't want to upgrade every 6 months" then it just shows they are making decisions based of huge misconceptions which are refuted time and time again yet still need to be repeated every thread.

I dont see constant WHY DONT YOU PLAY ON THE CONSOLE INSTEAD OF PC threads being made biweekly.

So why is it so freaking important for PC players to know that Console players arent informed about the PC?

Well the thread is about PC gaming. If people post things that are wrong, on a bloody forum of all places then what is the issue if we correct them?

Well Pc's may be cheap where you live but they arn't here. A xbox with hdd costs $500 when I built my gaming pc all that would cover would be my motherboard. You are assuming what's true for you is true for everyone and you are wrong. I spent $3000 ish building my rig, the same set up off the shelf would have been about $5500 ish and with crappier parts.
As much as I love my pc I gotta agree with the console lovers that pc gaming is a major pain in the butt, for example to get Morrowind to play wide screen you gotta edit its registry files. Not to mention the hassle I'm having getting my games to work on win7 64 bit. Console gaming is simply easier and in my mind at least, easier = better.

I see the "PC gaming is too expensive" attitude far too much. Alright, the initial cost is, but after that, everything else is cheaper, where as on console you're expected to dish out $60+ per game. I have 100s of games on PC, there is no way in hell I could have afforded that on console. Marry me Steam? <3

manaman:

Matthew94:

manaman:
Every one, well pretty much everyone, plays games on the PC.

The term is so broad and covers to much. All those flash games, facebook games, and small little indie games count.

LED only has to do with the light source. The TVs are still LCDs. Most panels have moved away from 18 bit color addressing (and most have exceeded the NTSC standards now anyway, producing more colors than people can see).

Toshiba, Panasonic and Hitachi all use IPS-PRO or IPS alpha in their TVs. Samsung and Sony use PLS or S-IPS, and the rest something similar. The tech has been around since the 90s. It's pretty much the sole reason most people under 25 don't realize they used to advertise viewing angles as a feature of devices with an LCD.

Why are you explaining LEDs and IPS panels to me?

Surely it would be better to explain it to the users (like the one I quoted) who think just because a screen is LED that it is good?

Also could you link me to some of these IPS TVs please? I have only seen mid to high end monitors with them.

IPS variants are available on high end displays, I said they used them, not that they used them in all TVs. PLS the same (sort of, it's new tech and currently only available a few displays). I said that because you seemed to be suggesting that someone needed a super high end computer monitor to properly enjoy games. Which isn't true.

Well, it is true of some people, but most don't need the upgrade because they don't notice the failings of mid level displays. They physically don't pick up on them, it isn't a problem with them just not knowing better. You might just be one of the unlucky few who notice problems like color shifting or ghosting.

Dexter111:
...they can play games using bongos for all I care.

I only mentioned IPS panels to them as people love to post about their "amazing" LED TVs when in reality it doesn't do much for image quality and they could do much better with an IPS panel.

Angry Juju:

tippy2k2:
Well I've never liked the controls to a PC. I've been a console gamer all my life and the only games that I find I prefer for the PC are RTS's (yes, I hate FPS mouse/keyboard scheme). The mouse/keyboard just doesn't feel like a gaming configuration to me.

Also, the cost. I'm betting I've over-estimated the costs but I just don't want to sink the hundreds of dollars it would take to get my computer to gaming usefulness and sink more money in later to keep it there. One purchase & one device that stays relevant for a decade is what I like.

Not to mention DRM...

But the cost is why i see a lot of people going for consoles, a moderately high end computer costs about $800 where as an xbox 360 now a days you can buy for about $80

You are talking new (and above mid grade) price for one, and a low end used price for an older version of the current system.

Sorry buddy, but the numbers don't jive.

It's not cost, but knowledge that prevents most from getting into PC gaming machines.

Sure it's as easy as watching a five minute youtube video to figure out how to put a machine together, it's another thing entirely to keep track of current techs, decide on a system and buy from decent manufacturers. You can't always trust user reviews because they are written by people that know as much as you or possible a little more commenting on something they have owned for three days. You have to start delving into performance test reviews. Only to find out that they usually present a bias in their tests and the way they present the results.

RevRaptor:

Matthew94:

boag:

Well Pc's may be cheap where you live but they arn't here. A xbox with hdd costs $500 when I built my gaming pc all that would cover would be my motherboard. You are assuming what's true for you is true for everyone and you are wrong. I spent $3000 ish building my rig, the same set up off the shelf would have been about $5500 ish and with crappier parts.
As much as I love my pc I gotta agree with the console lovers that pc gaming is a major pain in the butt, for example to get Morrowind to play wide screen you gotta edit its registry files. Not to mention the hassle I'm having getting my games to work on win7 64 bit. Console gaming is simply easier and in my mind at least, easier = better.

$500 on a motherboard? Dafuq?

You can build a capable gaming machine for about 400+ in the UK. You can even get one for less if you use an APU.

Matthew94:

boag:

Matthew94:

correct them about what?

So much strawman.

Anyway. Correct them about being objectively wrong then making decisions based off those misconceptions.

Hyperbole is not a straw man, learn the difference.

Matthew94:

You can build a capable gaming machine for about 400+ in the UK. You can even get one for less if you use an APU.

400.00 GBP = 639.730 USD
British Pound US Dollar

The main reason I game mostly on consoles is that I'm not patient enough to wait for my games to install after I buy them. With a console I can just pop it in and play. That's not to say that I don't game on PC as well though, but mostly MMORPGs, indie games and games that are too old for me to find on a console. You know, games that I can't get on a console.

Oh, but I do! Hahaha! Why on earth would I not want to play games the vastly superior way!?

manaman:

Angry Juju:

tippy2k2:

Not to mention DRM...

You are talking new (and above mid grade) price for one, and a low end used price for an older version of the current system.

Sorry buddy, but the numbers don't jive.

It's not cost, but knowledge that prevents most from getting into PC gaming machines.

Sure it's as easy as watching a five minute youtube video to figure out how to put a machine together, it's another thing entirely to keep track of current techs, decide on a system and buy from decent manufacturers. You can't always trust user reviews because they are written by people that know as much as you or possible a little more commenting on something they have owned for three days. You have to start delving into performance test reviews. Only to find out that they usually present a bias in their tests and the way they present the results.

I don't even know why I commented in this thread, the people who reply to me always irritate me in some way.

And like the person I replied to, and a few others who replied back to him, it IS the cost that's the reason they don't play on a PC.

RevRaptor:

Okay, and now for some actual hardware prices, since apparently that's actually needed again: http://tinyurl.com/falconguide

Any of the green/blue builds will play any game out today, the blue colorcoded builds even at highest details.
Spending any more than that is just extremely stupid or throwing money away...

Good example with Morrowind also, you're basically saying that because you had the choice to play the game in Widescreen on the PC, as well as Mod the game and that was supposedly a "hassle", the Xbox version is somehow better in which none of this is even possible... right I see...

Because they cost a million pounds and mice are shaped like dildos and they look exactly the same as the console games anyway if you squint a bit and I don't want to replace my graphics processing RAM drive every time a Jehovah's Witness comes knocking at the door.

Just figured I'd be as hyperbolic as possible right away so that we didn't have to waste time building up to the usual crescendo. I'd imagine they don't because they prefer it, they're misinformed about PCs, and/or their friends are all on consoles.

Alright, one last thought to throw in for funsy.

The PC Gamers in here seem to think that it's incredibly easy to build and run a gaming PC, which is true...if you know what you're doing.

Now, I'm going to use Matthew94 as my example (nothing against you, you just seem to be posting a lot of specs stuff, you are certainly not the only one and I mean this with respect, hopefull to be illustrated shortly):

"Get yourself a good IPS panel"
"A 6670 costs 50 or you can get a 7750 for 90. Both run of PCI-E power and are better than consoles for gaming."
"it's 50 for a basic GPU"
"I'm still running games at 1080P 3 years on in my entry level machine, most console games barely scrape 720P 30FPS."
"i5 750, HD 5770, 4GB RAM, Asrock mATX Motherboard"
"Plug in card to PCIE slot"

You could have been speaking French and I'd have not known the difference (and I've used computers all my life, think of the poor gamers who didn't have computers in school). I would be willing to wager that most console gamers are that way because they don't know what the hell any of that means. If you understand how to build, upgrade, and maintain a PC for gaming usage, I'm sure they're wonderful...but I don't know what any of that means (and the stuff I do understand like motherboard, I'd have no clue what's good and how to install).

You ever try to teach a grandparent (or hell, a parent sometimes) how to get stuff onto their MP3 player? You see the glazed over eyes as they clearly have no clue what the hell you are talking about? That's me when it comes to PC Gaming. I could do the research to figure it out but I don't want to invest the time into it when my 360 plugs in and goes.

1.sofa is more comfortable than an office chair
2.still use local multiplayer
3. I can't fit a large desktop on my desk
4.my 360 and old pc were bought roughly at the same time one runs current gen games the other can't
5.the total war series is the only high spec pc exclusive I'm interested in
6. I really can't afford a gaming pc and it would have to be a laptop, pushing the price up further
7.the last thing i need is the lure of (more) games while writing essays
8.I'm computer literate, but beyond that i don't have a clue about graphics cards, upgrading pc's and stuff
9.got to use my TV for something, I watch actual TV on my laptop
10.always found consoles to be more reliable, my pc's occasionally crash or blue screen for some reason, maybe the alignment of the stars or something, the only time a console died on me was when my brother kicked a football at my 360 and it fell over, absolutely mangled the disc.

and there are many more, but having said that the pc has got a couple of things right, would it be so hard to attach a mouse to 360 so I can play shogun 2, actually why has no-one thought of that, all the pissing around ruining perfectly good RTS's, mouse+console=job done.

ph0b0s123:

TehCookie:

ph0b0s123:
Have to say, 'becuase I want to use a controller' is not a good reason as you can use every controller known to man on the PC.

Not as easily. Consoles are simple, and what's wrong with that? If I want to play a game on my couch with a controller it takes 1 min of setup on a console and well over an hour on my PC. I'll just hit the power button instead of messing with cables, drivers and updates.

Ah, but simplicity the reason I was talking about or a reason I would disagree with. Simply that if you want to play using a controller, it is not a reason, on it's own, to not use a PC.

As far as setting up a controller as usual people exaggerate. For my 360 controller, I plugged it in, windows update went on line to grab the driver and I was playing a game with it 5 minutes later, FACT.

Try using any other kind that isn't supported by microsoft. There are also idiots like me who don't even know how to hook up a wireless controller or a wii mote up so you would have to add in googling time.

Howdy, another lowly console-tard here. I don't really have anything other people won't have all ready said:

- In the grand scheme of things it's cheaper.
- It's less hassle/can just pick up and play, requires less maintenance/less likely to die on me.
- I am soooo not remotely tech savvy in any sense beyond the fabled, sage words of 'have you tried turning it on and off again?' so I wouldn't no what the fuck I'm doing when it comes to more convoluted installations/maintenance/repairs/explosions/hedgehog infestations/what have you.
- My desk/workspace doesn't have the room necessary to accomadate one of those big whirring monoliths on top of a monitor and all those peripherals.
- I already have a laptop and while she's not the most powerful, it does everything I need it to do, I don't need to piss away hundreds/thousands of pounds on a machine purely for gaming while my 360 isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
- To me, a controller will always be more intuitive than a mouse and keyboard (and let me pre-emptively state that I don't play MMO's or RTS's) which I suppose is just by osmosis; having been brought up on and accustomed to consoles it just feels more fluid and natural.
- I don't really need THE absolute smexiest graphyx yo! That the current top of line set up may well have to offer. It looks fine on a console in HD. I'll live.
- As far as I'm aware the PC doesn't have any exclusives that I'm dying to have or anything.
- I prefer the perspective of looking at a TV rather than a monitor. Just a predilection of mine.
- I fear that once I become a PC gamer I'd lose all sense of humility

Kidding, kidding, no need to break out the molotov's, though I'm sure people will have it anyway. But yeah, them platitudes above me is why I ensconce myself with the console proletariats.

Captcha = look away

Too late now Captcha, I'm already posting. XD

Well, my primary reason is that my laptop is horrible when it comes to gaming. It lags on the lowest settings for games like World of Warcraft and Counterstrike. I have an integrated card of some sort meaning I can't replace it. It was meant for videos primarily and sacrificed any real potential for playing games past 16 bit graphics. And I'm not going to go and buy a new computer just for that reason (not that I can afford it anyway) when I have a couple of game consoles that do the job perfectly.

I read the first page only, and what console people are saying astounds me. I mean I know console people are technologically impaired, but come on!

1) You see that TV you're using, and that HDMI cable that goes in to your console. Well guess what? Your PC, also has one, and it can also go into your TV, making games look 5 times better!

2) I like to play on the couch. - Well you know that wireless 360 controller you have? It also works on the PC! All you have to do is get an wireless usb adapter for it, stick it in your PC, and you're good to go! Or if you prefer, you can also buy an wired 360 controller, or stick any other controller you want ever known!

3) I just want to plug in and play. - Well you do the same exact thing on the PC too! All you do is open up Steam, click on the game, and then "Play". Do you want me to repeat it more slowly, cause I think I was going too fast there?

A whole bunch of other things as well, but I'm much too tired right now to list them all. I like to say an PC player can learn the console quite easily, but an console player will take forever to learn the PC.

Dexter111:

RevRaptor:

Okay, and now for some actual hardware prices, since apparently that's actually needed again: http://tinyurl.com/falconguide

Any of the green/blue builds will play any game out today, the blue colorcoded builds even at highest details.

Good example with Morrowind also, you're basically saying that because you had the choice to play the game in Widescreen on the PC, as well as Mod the game and that was supposedly a "hassle", the Xbox version is somehow better in which none of this is even possible... right I see...

Add monitor and Peripherals and the cost of someone putting it together.

boag:

Matthew94:

boag:

correct them about what?

So much strawman.

Matthew94:

400.00 GBP = 639.730 USD
British Pound US Dollar

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position

You think I'm correcting them because I think they are "lesser". Now you say it is hyperbole but at the time it looked like that was what you were using.

Thanks for converting 400 to US dollars. What was your point?

Dragonmaster3:

3) I just want to plug in and play. - Well you do the same exact thing on the PC too! All you do is open up Steam, click on the game, and then "Play". Do you want me to repeat it more slowly, cause I think I was going too fast there?

dont you mean, install steam download game, download updates, run steam,wait for it to tell you have a POS PC, fuck around with config for a while to get the shit working, then play.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but local, slit screen multiplayer. One of the things I love about consoles is being able to play with friends in the same room with split screen. To me, it feels more fun and inviting. I love being able to have friends over and play two player co-op or get a little competitive with two player multiplayer with one system and one television.

At the moment, as far as I can tell, PCs just seem to focus on single player or online multiplayer. Sure, I could do LAN multiplayer, but I don't have two computers to use nor two copies of games I want to play.

Matthew94:

boag:

Matthew94:

So much strawman.

Matthew94:

400.00 GBP = 639.730 USD
British Pound US Dollar

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position

You think I'm correcting them because I think they are "lesser". Now you say it is hyperbole but at the time it looked like that was what you were using.

Thanks for converting 400 to US dollars. What was your point?

1.- Because the Grorious PC didnt give it away right?

2.- just making sure you are aware of the cash differences between one place and the other, although I will admit that chart that brought up those prices do make it tempting, but I still need someone to do it for free, because like I said, I DONT WANT THE HASSLE, im too old to want to fuck around with computers, I want shit boxed and ready to play.

OmniscientOstrich:
Howdy, another lowly console-tard here. I don't really have anything other people won't have all ready said:

- In the grand scheme of things it's cheaper.

--No it's not, if you need more info, I'll gladly provide it.

- It's less hassle/can just pick up and play, requires less maintenance/less likely to die on me.

--Wrong again, consoles are just as easily to die on you, and if you don't have warranty on it, you're screwed, unless you know what you're doing. PC parts (if you built it yourself), have warranties for up to 5 years or more, and most people never need to worry about it.
- I already have a laptop and while she's not the most powerful, it does everything I need it to do, I don't need to piss away hundreds/thousands of pounds on a machine purely for gaming while my 360 isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

--Wrong yet again, gaming desktops don't cost $1,000 for gaming. I bought mines for $800, and that was without sales / rebates, and I could have saved another $100 if I didn't need Windows 7.

- To me, a controller will always be more intuitive than a mouse and keyboard (and let me pre-emptively state that I don't play MMO's or RTS's) which I suppose is just by osmosis; having been brought up on and accustomed to consoles it just feels more fluid and natural.

--You can plug in your controller to your computer.

- I don't really need THE absolute smexiest graphyx yo! That the current top of line set up may well have to offer. It looks fine on a console in HD. I'll live.

--That's what everyone says, but when you have it, you'll never go back. I mean if people had PS2 graphics to current gen graphics, I'm sure you wouldn't want the PS2 graphics.

- As far as I'm aware the PC doesn't have any exclusives that I'm dying to have or anything.

--The PC world is much different than the console world, and a lot bigger. There's a ton of games just waiting for you.

- I prefer the perspective of looking at a TV rather than a monitor. Just a predilection of mine.

--You can easily plug in your computer to your TV, it's the same wire after all. A lot of consoles users say this, but they have no idea what they're talking about.

Noswad:
1.sofa is more comfortable than an office chair
3. I can't fit a large desktop on my desk

Nothing against you, you're not the only one who posted this, just the most recent.

Play PC games on my 42" Hi-def tv, from my couch (keyboard in lap and a mousepad (a rigid one) on the couch next to me.

I'm not saying it's for everyone, my friend who got me into PC gaming prefers a desk and chair.

But I think that every time somebody says something like "my console is plugged into my giant tv" or "a couch is more comfortable" because I'm sitting on my couch while typing this on my giant tv.

Woodsey:
...I don't want to replace my graphics processing RAM drive every time a Jehovah's Witness comes knocking at the door.

Curse those Jehovah's Witnesses and their giant naturally occurring electromagnetic fields.

boag:

Dragonmaster3:

dont you mean, install steam download game, download updates, run steam,wait for it to tell you have a POS PC, fuck around with config for a while to get the shit working, then play.

Whose fault was it to not look at the minimum / recommended settings before trying to run it on an crappy PC? Don't blame PC gaming for that, blame yourself. And out of the rare occurrences, that a game doesn't work, is that the PC's fault? Like Skyrim to the PS3? If I bought an PS3, and played Skyrim on it to find out that it was buggy as hell, I think I would also blame the PS3 and says it's too much of an headache to make it work. Oh wait...

yRar_972:
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but local, slit screen multiplayer. One of the things I love about consoles is being able to play with friends in the same room with split screen. To me, it feels more fun and inviting. I love being able to have friends over and play two player co-op or get a little competitive with two player multiplayer with one system and one television.

At the moment, as far as I can tell, PCs just seem to focus on single player or online multiplayer. Sure, I could do LAN multiplayer, but I don't have two computers to use nor two copies of games I want to play.

Though I agree that split screen is nice the unfortunate thing these days is the developers don't bother with it a lot of the time because they figure people want to play online.

Also fun fact: Serious Sam 3 for PC (only) supports 4 player splitscreen, or more, I forget.

Dexter111:

RevRaptor:

Wow so much fail. Firstly that list applies to me how exactly? I live in NZ Pc's cost way more here, as I said in my last post your price is not my price (face palm). Aso do you even know how pc's work? you don't have the choice to play morrowind wide screen on pc it does it anyways and if you don't set the aspect ratio it looks stretched, the xbox displays it in it correct aspect ratio regardless of TV - that's another win for the console crowd.

I do play some games on PC. I'd play more, but I hate Mouse and Keyboard, don't want to upgrade a unit I primarily use for music, web browsing, and writing, and like playing on two separate screens (playing and writing, playing and browsing, etc).

Before anyone tears me a new one, it's not hard or "too expensive" to upgrade my tower. I still don't particularly want to do it. I prefer the console experience.

yRar_972:

Actually I believe you are the first to mention it.

Also, that is the most valid point so far in my opinion. All the other reasons had were subjective. I.e. controller is more comfortable, don't want the hassle. That depends on the person.

But the split screen is something solid. Granted you could boil it down to "don't want the hassle" as it is possible to get split screen (I have with L4D2).

My kids take up a lot of time, and then there is time to spend with my wife, cleaning the house, cooking, and sometimes at the end of the day I'm just too tired to play games. When I do get time to play games I only play on the PC though. I'm 37 and I've never owned a console, and I don't think I ever will, I don't like controllers much and the games that require them (football games are the exception). I see no reason to buy a console at all when I can play the games I like on PC. I almost bought a 2nd hand XBOX for RDR, but a friend told me to try playing GTAIV with a controller first and I quickly put that thought out of my mind.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked