Shag, Marry or Holiday? *Gamer edition*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

KrossBillNye:

Andy Shandy:
Holiday: I'm going to go with the popular choice and say Dante, as it would be amazing
Marry: Alyx Vance - Because she's nice, beautiful and clever.
Shag: Miranda. Why?

I just love where they put the Investigate in that pic lol

As for me the following:

Holiday: Garrus. I need to go out shooting some cans with Space Batman.

Marry- Liara

Shag- Tifa from FF VII

i not ripping on you or anything but why do so may people have tifa fetishes?

Biodeamon:

KrossBillNye:

Andy Shandy:
Holiday: I'm going to go with the popular choice and say Dante, as it would be amazing

As for me the following:

Marry- Liara

Shag- Tifa from FF VII

To be honest, I really can not say. I just liked her a lot and it wasn't ONLY because of her huge knockers. I just grew a liking towards her. Then again I developed the same type of crush towards Garnet from FF IX and Riona in VIII so it could be because of their black hair and looks.

Holiday - Nathan Drake. He may be a bit of a tosspot, but you cannot tell me that exploring Aztec temples with him would not be rad. Drake failing, Indiana Jones (Because he was in "Fate of Atlantis") for the same reason. Also, its Harrison "Fucking" Ford for God's sake!

Marry - Mitsuru Kirijo from Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. I don't play JRPGs but I found Persona 3 to be a blast. That said, Mitsuru was my favorite woman in the game, hands down. Smart, mature, and calm. All things I like and value in others. She is a fencer, so I can practice with her. Plus she is a redhead, and I find that attractive. Plus Plus, she can wield a Jousting Lance, come on!

A good Shag - Morrigan from Dragon Age. You cannot tell me the anger would not make the sex awesome. Although with her I'm not sure how cool I am with fathering a Old One-demon baby thing... never mind. I am total cool with that. When the little spud destroys the world I can say, tear in my eye, "Thats my boy/girl!"

Where did holiday come from? Its Shag, Marry, Kill.

Holiday: Isaac Clarke of Dead Space fame. After all the shit he's been through, that man NEEDS some R & R.

Marry: Cynthia from pokemon. She's the nicest character from pokemon with a cool personality and a FUCKING GARCHOMP. Talk about one hell of a Guard Dog - though it might be a bit problematic to feed...

Shag: Harbinger. I'll show him how to ta-ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Holiday- Gorden Freeman
Marry- Alistair from DA:O
Shag: Triss Merigold

Holiday - Weird option, normally its kill but I suppose holiday is here so I'll say Garrus from ME, we'd hit the bar hard.
Marry - Aerie from BG2, still my video game girl to this day.
Shag - Rikku from FFX-2 as I'm a bad man (specially FFX-2 as she's 17 in that as suppose to 15 in FFX...those 2 years make a big deal!)

Jedoro:
Holiday: Garrus Vakarian, because hanging out with Space-Batman would be awesome

Marry: Liara T'Soni, because she's a badass who will look just as hot today as the day I die of old age

Shag: Harley Quinn, because I find her cute, and apparently it's the crazy ones who are the best in bed

Psychotic sex is so much work!

hulksmashley:
Marry: Kaidan Alenko. Shut up, I know I'm alone in this but I like him! He'd make a great husband.

Holiday: Mordin Solus. I want him to run tests on sea shells so badly. Second runner up is Garrus, because he's my bro.

Shag: Fenris from Dragon Age 2. Mainly because I really want to know exactly what patterns his lyrium tattoos actually make. I've always been curious.

You are not aloooone,
I am here with yooooou,
I killed that bitch Ashleeey,
And Kaidans here to Staaaay,
You Are not Aloooooone.

(Don't ask why I did that, just...Go with it...)

Ricky 49:
Shag: Catwoman. I bet she has got some moves on her
Marry: Miranda Lawson. She is genetically superior think of how awesome my kids would turn out. (i know i'm so romantic)
Holiday: Harbinger. it would be one to remember :P

Catwoman= Oh hells yeah
Miranda= Can't have kids and is a bitch (What? She is)
Harbinger= I went on holiday with him, He's a douche.

Holiday: Larry (Leisure Suit Larry), now THAT'd be a holiday to remember.
Marry: Lara Croft, I want a peice of that fortune, you see.
Shag: Street Fighter's Poison, becau-... Wait.

Holiday - Wheatley, he's just so funny. And I can smash him with a crowbar if he does my head in.
Marry - Eeeee. I dunno. I suppose I like the way Snow proposed in FFXIII, and he seemed very sweet. Probably him, I can't think of anyone else...
Fuck - Harley Quinn in Arkham City. GIVE ME YOUR LESBIAN SEX HARLEY.

Holiday: Jade from Beyond Good and Evil, plenty of adventures.
Marry: If I had to marry someone it would be Jill Valentine. (it's bound to happen someday)
Shag: Chloe Frazer. Just picturing Claudia Black's sexy voice talking dirty to me is enough to get me fully aroused.

Holiday - Felicia from Darkstalkers and party like a rock star! also OT said "you don't have to" so given the option I will XD
Marry - Tifa from FFVII because, why the hell not
Shag - Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters, been watching her since 1994

Holiday: Zeke Dunbar from inFamous 1 &2 because the man knows how to party and I see liver abuse in the future, and it would be totally worth it.
Marry: Adam Jenson because the man is just awesome, and has a sexy trench coat.
Shag(or fuck where I'm from): Ezio Auditore. He's hot and I hear he's good at assassinating, if you know what I mean. ;)

Holiday: Imoen. We'd probably end up setting the whole place on fire too. Runners Up: Tali'zorah Vas Normandy, Setzer Gabbiani.

Shag: Velvet Velour. Give her a mouthguard, though. Runners Up: Lara Croft, Rayne.

Marry: Viconia DeVir. I have sort of a...thing for tragic, evil-ish women. Runners up: Celes Chere, Sarah Kerrigan.

holiday:J.C Denton.....sticking it to the man, cause its fun!
Marry:Anders from Dragon age 2......cause he blew up the chantry (though he should waited till everyone was out of it) and i kinda dislike organised religon (not the personal the insitutes)
Shag: Albert Wesker......Complete.Global.Saturation!

holidy: garus because he is awesome
marry: alix (alex?) vance because she's sweet and can take care of herself
shag: bayoneta aww yeah

Holiday - Lara Croft, cause I imagine that would be fun and full of adventure and what not...

Marry - Madison Paige, cause she seems pretty nice all round

Shag - Miranda Laws... No... EDI... Bow-chica-ow-ow

Biodeamon:

KrossBillNye:

Andy Shandy:

As for me the following:

Marry- Liara

Shag- Tifa from FF VII

I don't know, man. I just don't know...

Holiday: Garrus, Dante, Travis Touchdown and Serious Sam. Holy shit, the town will end up wrecked. Then we'll go on to have brewskis (or whatever equivalent Turians drink to get wasted) and promptly wreck the town again. When all pubs have run out of beer? You guessed it, town thrice wrecked.

Marry: Tifa Lockhart. I never got why so many people prefer Aeris, who always came off to me as some kind of weird, meek pixie, unrelatable and forever unreachable. Tifa is just as beautiful, sweet and caring, but also strong, independent, better endowed and more capable of kicking ass. And once you have her love, she's yours forever. She'll even stick by you if you become so emo you end up catatonic.

Shag: Morrigan Aensland. Banging someone whose entire being is geared towards literally climaxing you to death? Sign me up. Also, she never actually wears clothes, which is kinky.

Jedoro:
Holiday: Garrus Vakarian, because hanging out with Space-Batman would be awesome

Marry: Liara T'Soni, because she's a badass who will look just as hot today as the day I die of old age

Shag: Harley Quinn, because I find her cute, and apparently it's the crazy ones who are the best in bed

why was i ninja'd by the punisher? god dammit...

Holiday: Atrus from Myst. Travelling across worlds? Yes please.

Marry: Well, there are Avatar: The Last Airbender games, so I say Toph Bei Fong. EDIT: How could I forget? The White Mage Shirma Magnolie.

Shag: Jeanette Voerman from Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. Or Rikku from Final Fantasy X. Or Ahnassi from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Actually, someone else, but I shouldn't say that here.

1. Shag - Nathan Drake. Because marrying him clearly won't turn out well.

2. Marry - Alan Wake. Sure, he's a bit of a tortured artist, but he adores his wife.

3. Holiday - Varric, from Dragon Age 2. Dude knows all the best dives, and he's solid in a fight. A good time is guaranteed.

Giving your own three names sorta defeats the purpose, and you're definitely supposed to kill someone, but I'll bite..

Shag: Alice and/or Harley Quinn
Holiday: Nathan Drake (I'd kill him and make it look like a drug overdose or something)
Marry: Jade from Beyond Good and Evil, but only because everyone says Alyx Vance

Holiday: Alyx Vance.

Marry: Tali'Zorah. (Liara's a close second)

Shag: Kasumi Goto. Not the type I'd go with long-term, but she is hot.

Kill: Kai Leng. Seriously, fuck that guy.

Holiday = Louis, Francis, Nick and Ellis... Don't make me choose, those guys would be great to go on a bar crawl with.

Shag = Probably Dante.. It's Dante...

Marry = Sareth from Dark Messiah.. I don't know.. I kind of liked his character.. Dark prince kinda thing going on, powerful yet not 100% evil (In my game just mostly.) He's sort of evil, and powerful, but you know he wouldn't screw you over, kinda guy.. Plus I liked his voice. Or maybe the overlord, from well.. overlord.. I just have a thing for powerful evil guys I think.. They seem kinky as hell.

Holiday - R-110 from Timesplitters Future Perfect. After he gained his personality. Would be fun.

Marry - Faith from Mirror's Edge. What? I like her. Or perhaps Ashley Williams from Mass Effect. Hard to decide. Yeah, I liked Ashley, you wanna fight about it?

Shag - Morrigan Aensland

Why?

Hazy992:
Can I just say Morrigan Aensland for everything? Why?

That's why. Hazy know's what's up.

KrossBillNye:

Andy Shandy:

It's even more brilliant in Mass Effect 3.

The same setup, but instead the dialog option is "We need to stay focused!"

Gave me a chuckle.

For holidaying, it would have to be Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2. Young, easy-going, fun-having, yarn-spinning bro of a guy, make for a sweet holiday.

For marrying, while I'd have to want for more dialogue I'm gonna have to go with your housecarl Lydia from Skyrim. Solid as a rock, reliable, brave, loyal, and could totally have your back if shit went south.

For a night of unbridled close-quarters tango I'm gonna have to go with...um...lemme get back to that.

ABLb0y:

Marry: Maria from Silent Hill 2.

Holiday: Heather Mason. We shall travel the world whacking things with steel pipes :D

Marry: Lorik Qui'in. I fell in love with him the first conversation we had. And he's so ADORABLE too! Yes I think turians are cute, shut up >.>. Oh, and I guess he's probably fairly rich or at least makes a modest income, and since he's older I guess that would make him my sugar daddy.

Shag: Junpei Iori... Yum.

Also, I believe this game is supposed to be played by giving OTHERS a list of 3 people and making them choose which one they'd do which action with.

Holiday: Milla Vodello from Psychonauts. She'd be lots of fun to go clubbing with!
Marry: Kaidan Alenko. He's marriage material! And his voice is attractive as hell.
Shag. Definitely Isabela from DA2. Just because, well, I find her confidence incredibly sexy.

Shag Legion, marry Legion, go on holiday slash honeymoon with Legion. Then we'll see if he still has "no data available."

Marry: Garrus
Shag: Altair
Holiday: Lara Croft (field work with her looks much more interesting than the one I get)

Alternate:

Seneschal:
Shag Legion, marry Legion, go on holiday slash honeymoon with Legion. Then we'll see if he still has "no data available."

This.

... What? Don't look at us like that.

Holiday: Solid Snake
Marry: Tali
Shag: Tifa

I know i'm not very original OK!!!

holiday: Travis Touchdown, we would just spend the whole time discussing anime, video games and beam katana technique.

Marry: Tifa Lockhart Do I even have to explain this?

shag: Sherufanir from Record of Agarest War.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked