Old Games You've Had an Urge to Play Again Recently.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

I..I want to play Bully, seriously, it is one of my most favourite video games and I haven't played it in years. I have the PS3 Slim which isn't compatible with PlayStation 2 and my PS2 isn't working atm so I wish there'd be some sort of "Rockstar Classics HD edition" or something (even though it's not going to happen, and if it does, Bully isn't going to be in it probably).

Resonance of Fate. Although I probably will be putting it down again to play Lollipop Chainsaw.

Razoack:

Smeatza:
I always go back to Timesplitters: Future Perfect every once in a while.

I feel sorry for you, it's the worst one.

You take that back. You take that back right now!

I really really have had the urge to play Pirates of The Caribbean for the xbox. The "sandbox" one that Bethesda made. I have fond memories of that game. I'd play it for hours on end, and it was the first free roam game that got me into those kind of games. The countless hours of killing skeletons in dungeons and roaming the seas... I really wish the 360 had a patch for it. I'd play it all over again, with pleasure!

Just the other day, I suddenly felt the urge to play Fire Emblem 7 again.
I hadn't actually finished it, but, it looks like I left off on the semi-final level.

Razoack:

Smeatza:

No it's not. I have all three, the third is the only one with a proper story mode, more than twice as many challenges as previous versions, online mode, the most comprehensive map editor. Basically overall you get a hell of a lot more content that is a hell of a lot more polished.

I've recently had the urge to play chess - that's a pretty old game. Like, REALLY old.

Squilookle:

Razoack:

Smeatza:

However, i do want to revisit Star Wars Battlefront again as well Star Wars Rogue Squadron.

I dunno- I personally think Future Perfect is the best. Yes, even better than 2. Out of interest, how would you rank the Rogue Squadron games?

I feel the rogue squadrons were really great fun and i wouldn't be against re-introducing the series

I've been kinda getting the urge to play Star Ocean: Till End of Time again, but it's been so so long since I last played it that I don't think I could pick it up again too easy.

Well, the oldest game I've had the urge to replay most recently has been AC2. (And got 2 minutes in on the PC version before realising it has awful, unalterable fucking mouse acceleration.)

But if we're talking actual old games, I played Thief 2 and DX again not that long ago.

This is like the second week of a Pokemon binge. Currently replaying Sapphire then on to Platinum and White.

My latest urge was Ultima VII, but I consider myself more of a classic gamer, since most releases don't get exported here and I really can't spend all my dollar quota on importing games from the States (or Canada) to here. Besides, my pc can't handle much of the lastest games.

I never played it before but I did start playing the free version of DOOM on kongregate recently. What a game is all I can say. So much better in my opinion than the shooters out there today.

I'm recently harbouring the sinful desire to have a roll around in the hay with Devil May Cry. Been giving the HD Collection many sordid looks...

Maybe it's cause I recently for reasons that are still mysterious and elusive to me decided to download and play the Devil May Cry 4 demo and it was actually pretty fun for me.

Plus with the new DmC coming out sometime in the near-ish future and my desire to play it, I kind of want to go back to the beginning.

Beyond Zork, because you know I gots to get me my Grue on.

A few additional titles thanks to some sprinklings of demotivational posters around the forum:

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Deus Ex
System Shock 2
Morrowind

and oddly enough: Skies of Arcadia

Metroid Prime.

A fig I saw on the net makes me wanna play ALL the games again. In order. Of release.

Archangel768:
Sim City 2000

Spent a few hours on it before I realised just how much time had passed.

Oh god such wonderful memories from that game.

OT: Day of Defeat. Haven't played it in almost 2 years, logged back in to find that my old clan was still going strong despite there being maybe 5 servers that aren't filled with bots 24/7.

Gottesstrafe:

and oddly enough: Skies of Arcadia

That's actually the only one that makes sense. Sorry Deus Ex, Skies aged better.

I always want to play Pokemon leafgreen

Doom+Doom2. Both classics.Also starting to get the urge to play pokemon again lately.I haven't played it for years.

Lugbzurg:
Just the other day, I suddenly felt the urge to play Fire Emblem 7 again.
I hadn't actually finished it, but, it looks like I left off on the semi-final level.

ah, damn, now I want to replay that as well :C

Currently I'm replaying all Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright games. Holy shit, I completely forgot how totally bonkers your opponents are XD

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door.
Baten Kaitos.
Tales of Symphonia.
Those games aren't really that old, but I really want to play them again.

been replaying Warcraft 3 again recently

Giants: Citizen Kabuto

So I bought it and played it.

Totally holds up in comparison to modern games.

Blunderboy:

sanquin:
Call of Duty 1. (One of the very, very few good ones in the series and similar games in my opinion.)

This Call of Duty?
-Image snip-

You should really check out Red Orchestra 2. It's very similar. At least to the realism servers/clan matches that I used to play in CoD1. Back when I was in a clan.

If you want I have a couple of free 3 day passes in Steam if you want to give it a try? Just PM me your steam name if you're interested.

Yes that's the one I used to have and play. But no thanks for the free RO2 passes. I really just want to play CoD1. Not just because it's good but also because it has nostalgia for me.

Final Fantasy VI, very recently. But since I just bought Lollipop Chainsaw and Max Payne 3, I don't think I'll play a lot of FFVI in the next few days. I'll probably get back to it soon, though.

I gave Arcanum another playthrough two weeks ago, this time turn-based and as a tech gunslinger/grenadier instead of a sword-and-spells mage. I just love the setting and atmosphere, and I must say the turn-based combat is MUCH better than the real-time, especially if you go ranged.

Just about everything in my large collection of PC games at some point or another.

deus ex
i reinstall the game every summer and replay it once since 05.
also ground control 1+2 and world in conflict. Massiv rocks at that shit, too bad they now make ass creed and far cry titles ubisoft.

I recently started fiddling around with Civilization IV and Red Alert 2 again. Fun times were had :P

Razoack:

Squilookle:

Razoack:

However, i do want to revisit Star Wars Battlefront again as well Star Wars Rogue Squadron.

I dunno- I personally think Future Perfect is the best. Yes, even better than 2. Out of interest, how would you rank the Rogue Squadron games?

I feel the rogue squadrons were really great fun and i wouldn't be against re-introducing the series

No I mean how would you rank the rogue squadron games against each other- which was best, worst etc.

oh that's easy.
I had an urge to play a PS1 game called Wild Arms amazing RPG and also a more recent game on PS2 Star Wars: Battlefront 1 & 2

Every year or so i will have the sudden urge to replay final fantasy 8, 9, 10 and Skies of Arcadia on emulators.

And then theres final fantasy 11 which i go back to every now and then but thats fairly rare lately.

Ocarina Of Time. I need to look at it again to figure out if it's as good as I remember it. I'm on the forest temple right now, and so far the game hasn't disapointed.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked