The Escapist's PC Group - Prop Hunt! | WAR! | Brink Previews!

Pages PREV 1 . . . 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 NEXT

Alright. I'm going to go to the next Melee Night. I've been ignoring the invites for the past little while, but I guess I will. Also, I use the clan tag [ESC]

Protip:
Left4Dead2 has preorder discount combined with the 4pack, If a euro-escapist lets a USA based escapist gift him l4d2 from the 4pack it costs the euro-escapist just +-23euro's

AlphaOmega:
Protip:
Left4Dead2 has preorder discount combined with the 4pack, If a euro-escapist lets a USA based escapist gift him l4d2 from the 4pack it costs the euro-escapist just +-23euro's

Problem with that Alpha- That means finding someone in the US that you trust enough to send them money, and they trust you enough to send a game. I don't know about you, but there's only 3 guys who I currently trust like that, 2 other brits and a serbian.

I got it this way, but that was by means of another forum with a bit more of a closed community.
Im just trying to help and suggest :)

Haha, dodgeball looks awesome. I wish I had gone to that.

wordsmith:

AlphaOmega:
Protip:

Problem with that Alpha- That means finding someone in the US that you trust enough to send them money, and they trust you enough to send a game. I don't know about you, but there's only 3 guys who I currently trust like that, 2 other brits and a serbian.

Hello, I am LiverandBacon. I was the member of Nigerian government until ousted. I have access to L4D2 and $450,000,000, but need transfer. Send me the 23 euro and I can transfer L4D2 and half of $450,000,000 to your VAPOUR (valve product I think is called). I look forward to from hearing you.

Yeah, I'd have to agree, there are very few people on the internet I'd trust with my money.

Liverandbacon:

wordsmith:

AlphaOmega:
Protip:

Hello, I am LiverandBacon. I was the member of Nigerian government until ousted. I have access to L4D2 and $450,000,000, but need transfer. Send me the 23 euro and I can transfer L4D2 and half of $450,000,000 to your VAPOUR (valve product I think is called). I look forward to from hearing you.

Yeah, I'd have to agree, there are very few people on the internet I'd trust with my money.

Dear Mr. Liverandbacon

I am sorry to hear of your plight. As I am a thorough believer in helping the disadvantaged, I will wire you the 23 Euro immediately. Please install the copy directly to my account:
Username: Chimpyacee
Password: tonknihti
I will make other arrangements to pick up the money. As a matter of interest, do you also have an 18 year old daughter? I have been emailed by a girl claiming to be exiled and seperated from her father by the government.
Many thanks
Wordsmith

p.s. How much is $225,000,000 in GBP?

wordsmith:
As a matter of interest, do you also have an 18 year old daughter? I have been emailed by a girl claiming to be exiled and seperated from her father by the government.

That is my daughter, and I have been trying to help her, but I need some money.

If its not too much trouble, would you be so kind as to send some of that $225,000,000 my way please? It would help reunite a girl with her father.

I will wire you a reward after I get the money and my girl back.

Hey people, calm down I was just trying to be helpfull :)

That said, Night Terror is amazing. I had so much fun last nights guys :) Shame about the server luck we had all the time but once that boat got rocking it was a blast.

Is it too early to start a group? :P

In im :D

I also have Left 4 Dead 2 preordered.

I don't yet but I will... if that counts for anything :)

wordsmith:
Is it too early to start a group? :P

AlphaOmega:
In im :D

FightThePower:
I also have Left 4 Dead 2 preordered.

And how!

Joined. Although I haven't even played Left 4 Dead with any of you guys. Shame.

Danny Ocean:

And how!

Wow I like the logo, I'm joining for that reason alone.

FightThePower:

Well there's nothing stopping us! It's melee night tomorrow night, as you'll soon see by the announcements I'll flood my groups with, and on Wednesday it's dodgeball, but any time after and next weekend will be fine!

The groups aren't just there to tell you stuff! They're there to help you organise your own escapist games! Get to it, maggots!

Danny 2: With an Update

Danny Ocean:

FightThePower:

Well there's nothing stopping us! It's melee night tomorrow night, as you'll soon see by the announcements I'll flood my groups with, and on Wednesday it's dodgeball, but any time after and next weekend will be fine!

The groups aren't just there to tell you stuff! They're there to help you organise your own escapist games! Get to it, maggots!

I am so going to Dodgeball. And I missed Melee Night last week cause of Crash Course but I'll be there this week.

Might be able to get a game in before I go to Uni on Sunday :)

FightThePower:

I am so going to Dodgeball. And I missed Melee Night last week cause of Crash Course but I'll be there this week.

Danny Ocean:
and on Wednesday it's dodgeball, but any time after and next weekend will be fine!

Shiiii- I wasn't going to run Dodgeball this Wednesday, but if enough people are interested? I'll sort an event for it now...

wordsmith:

FightThePower:

Danny Ocean:
and on Wednesday it's dodgeball, but any time after and next weekend will be fine!

Shiiii- I wasn't going to run Dodgeball this Wednesday, but if enough people are interested? I'll sort an event for it now...

heh i remember you told me it was a once off event..

Please make it not a one-off, it looks so fun and I missed it last time :(

I think the video worked as a pretty good advertisement. :P

Danny Ocean:

Also, most (if not all) of the Escapist game groups on Steam I'm adminning have announcements and events set to public. This means that even if I have no free time to set up an event (as is sadly often the case), anyone else is welcome to post possible dates and times on the steam group. Getting games full of Escapists together is one of the main points of these groups.

I'm adding my steamid to the list here, add me and lets play sometime...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971759647

I WANT TO PLAY PROP HUNT WITH YOU GUYS.

That is all.

OH MY GOD! Is that an update I see?!?!

wordsmith:

Yes, yes it is. =P

Danny Ocean:

wordsmith:

Yes, yes it is. =P

Danny, I know it is, I wrote it. I was just bumping the thre-
Oh! Right! I see what you did there. *theatrical wink*

wordsmith:

Danny Ocean:

wordsmith:

Yes, yes it is. =P

See? See? What is there to see?

Danny Ocean:

wordsmith:

Danny Ocean:

wordsmith:

Yes, yes it is. =P

You mean your post wasn't a thinly veiled bump like mine was?

wordsmith:

Danny Ocean:

wordsmith:

Danny Ocean:

wordsmith:

Yes, yes it is. =P

You mean your post wasn't a thinly veiled bump like mine was?

Me? Bump? Nevar!

You might want to add escape from toronto to recommended maps, I cant get enough of the sometimes oh so messed up spawns (Seriously, we got so lucky this night; Tank boomer hunter smoker on the same floor and we only fought the tank and the hunter at the same time)

AlphaOmega:
You might want to add escape from toronto to recommended maps, I cant get enough of the sometimes oh so messed up spawns (Seriously, we got so lucky this night; Tank boomer hunter smoker on the same floor and we only fought the tank and the hunter at the same time)

You call being shut in a room after the elevator leaves without you lucky? :P

wordsmith:

AlphaOmega:

You call being shut in a room after the elevator leaves without you lucky? :P

Wasn't that phoenix :P ?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked