If you were to make a video game company what games would your company make?

Pages PREV 1 2

Open world, first person, mystery games. You would be dropped in a relatively large open location like a small town with surroundings, with a day night cycle and everything. It would be your job to investigate whatever weird going ons are, well, going on, maybe you´re a cop or personally involved somehow. Gameplay would consist of finding clues, investigating locations and people and some sneaking around. Combat would happen but only like once or twice a game and it would be brutal. That´s not to say danger would only be present once or twice.

The mysteries themselves would be a mix of the whole crime drama deal and horror/thriller. You would often be dealing with strange cults or ritual murder, not being entirely sure if you were dealing with ordinary psychos or something more sinister. Some games would culminate in the supernatural being confirmed, others in the ordinary being confirmed and some still would leave you guessing.

Atrocious Joystick:

The mysteries themselves would be a mix of the whole crime drama deal and horror/thriller. You would often be dealing with strange cults or ritual murder, not being entirely sure if you were dealing with ordinary psychos or something more sinister. Some games would culminate in the supernatural being confirmed, others in the ordinary being confirmed and some still would leave you guessing.

I'd play those.

RPG Games with multiple playable characters with varying story lines.

But literally no heterosexual, vanilla sexuality white male 'bro' type characters. Getting sick of it.

An emotional adventure that would incorporate touchy subjects like child abuse, abandonment, kids running away from home and losing their innocence, becoming criminals just to stay alive in the world to tell a story and treat these subjects with the respect they deserve. Just as you are about to give up on the hope of a better life,a little girl comes into your life. Abandoned by her parents for being "a waste of life" at the age of six, you promise yourself to protect her innocence. You kill to keep her safe and to provide for the both of you. The only reason you are not insane is because she gave you a purpose to keep going. I'll call the game "Chains of Torment."

A FPS game that puts you in the position of untrained civilians forced to take up arms against a ruthless dictator and take back their country, no matter how many soldiers get in your way and be forced to face the trauma of murder weighing down your conscience.

Angelblaze:
RPG Games with multiple playable characters with varying story lines...

+1

Well seeing as how I'm pretty much obsessed with A wolf Among us and Walking Dead, I'd try to do more of those, I don't really consider them games since they are more like interactive movies but damn I absolutely adore them and since as I said they are more like interactive movies than games you can make them about pretty much anything, as long as I get some good writers and production values as good as WAU and TWDS2 I could make anything, though I think it'd be more interesting to try to make one off movies than series, but yah I just think that more of those things need to exist.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked