Pimp My Gun: Show your Creations [Image Posting tips in the First post]

Pages PREV 1 . . . 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 . . . 128 NEXT

how do i put the photo of the gun i made onto here?

Huntra94:

FRONT PAGE, welcome to the Escapist by the way...

Sn1P3r M98:

Skywolf09:

MrJKapowey:

I really am doubtful as to how that kind of gun would work. The magazine appears to be at the same level as the barrel, and the ejection port is too far forward as well. To work, this gun would require a very unorthodox method of plucking rounds from the magazine, driving them forward and up about 6-or-so inches to the chamber, and then firing that round. Such a system would be rather overly complex, more prone to jamming and other forms of failure, and would really bog down the gun's fire-rate.

It's an interesting concept, but alas as a gun nut who notices these kind of things I'm not sure how well such a gun would work if it could work.

I see what you mean. I still like the aesthetics of the gun, but it's really not technically possible.

Okay, thanks. I'll bear that in mind for future guns.

Crits welcome on the Bren gun and RCW, but I'd like some on the Bren to see If you guys think I did a good job.

MrJKapowey:

Okay, crits welcome on all of them, but especially the flame thrower.

This also inspired me to try making my own.

Crits are welcomed.

WanderingFool:

MrJKapowey:

Crits are welcomed.

Looks awesome, so awesome that I may need to go make my own now.

Sn1P3r M98:

WanderingFool:

MrJKapowey:

Crits are welcomed.

Looks awesome, so awesome that I may need to go make my own now.

Love the M16 Flamer, more realistic than my 'VSS/SCAR/AK/G36/SUSAT' one.

Seems I've started a trend.

I made my own M16 with an attached flamethrower. As WanderingFool's was geared toward 60's style Black Ops:

Mine was geared more toward modern Black Ops.

As always, crits are accepted and welcomed.

Here's what my M4 would look like:

The under-barrel is a minigun where it spins when the safetys off and pressing the trigger fires the rounds. Magazines are fed from the case mounted on the side. My Cousin thinks this is overkill but wait until your surrounded by enemies just asking for it! Name (M4 OpenAir Mod) not official but I doubt you'd use a gun like this in enclosed areas.

My second gun is a Thompson modified to be more modern. If you ever played Bioshock 1 or 2, you know gun modifications are nothing like you see anywhere else. Grips really? How about a under-barrel Grenade Launcher!

Comments welcome :3

I made a modernized Thompson just for fun. Here it is:

It's got a giant compensator and foregrip so you can more accurately fire long bursts (God save your ears if you fire without hearing protection!). There's also a regular stick magazine stuck to each side of the drum (Have fun carrying it with full mags!).

Crits are accepted and appreciated!

and again! what the hell!

Hooo-kay, been meaning to do this for a while. Top one's a percussion lock musket (The lock's cut off, dammnably), one below is a frankenstin-style hodgepodge of components masquerading as a lever-action rifle, one below that is a battle rifle of some description and the one at the bottom ended up looking waaay more like a Dragunov than I meant it too.

Any ideas for improvement are welcome.

accidental double post

The Jono:

Hooo-kay, been meaning to do this for a while. Top one's a percussion lock musket (The lock's cut off, dammnably), one below is a frankenstin-style hodgepodge of components masquerading as a lever-action rifle, one below that is a battle rifle of some description and the one at the bottom ended up looking waaay more like a Dragunov than I meant it too.

Looks cool! I have a gripe with the one on the bottom though, it looks like reaching the trigger would be uncomfortable for someone with smaller hands. Great job overall though! I like the guns!

Sorry about the double post, I made my Zombie Apocalypse loadout, minus the handgun (which would likely be a Glock 21 or 20.)

I realize it's all Warsaw Pact guns, but those are the most reliable guns you will ever find, and reliability is key in an apocalypse.

Crits accepted and appreciated.

Ingore this one.

Smagmuck_:

Huntra94:

FRONT PAGE, welcome to the Escapist by the way...

ok thank you.

here's something from a thing i have for an oc it's a mix between an AK-47 and an M16 let me know what you think of it?

http://fav.me/d38tp85

The Jono:

i don't see anything that needs to be fixed but might i ask how you got the lever-action rilfe reloader on it i've been looking for it on the site?

It's an ungrouped hanguard for the M200 flipped around and rotated a bit.

Here's my first attempt at camouflaging a gun using Photoshop Elements 9. It's my Rattler Long Range with some light splotches of camo.

How did I do?

Sn1P3r M98:
Here's my first attempt at camouflaging a gun using Photoshop Elements 9. It's my Rattler Long Range with some light splotches of camo.

How did I do?

Nice, I like how you've remembered to not cover up the fire-mode selector which has another name, but I can't remember it. Despite spending all day with an L86 LSW.

Speaking of which...

Crits welcome, I want to see how you guys think I've done with the modification.

Huntra94:
here's something from a thing i have for an oc it's a mix between an AK-47 and an M16 let me know what you think of it?

Looks nice, I doubt it would be able to use .50 rounds though. I think the AK uses 7.62 and the M16 uses 5.56. I think. Otherwise, really good.

MrJKapowey:

Huntra94:

Looks nice, I doubt it would be able to use .50 rounds though. I think the AK uses 7.62 and the M16 uses 5.56. I think. Otherwise, really good.

Yeah, the AK-47 uses 7.62X39 and the M16 uses 5.56X45

Yet another gun from my Black Ops MP arsenal, the Stoner63 (or as close as I could get...)

Crits welcomed.

Top one is a shotgun. Too big to be concealable and too small to be any use at long range, it's cheap enough to be useful
Below that, lever action gun with a box magazine. Loads from the top (that little sliver of silver is supposed to be the ejection port).
Third one is my revolving rifle (break action but uses rifle rounds for some arbitrary reason)
Aaand last one is a revolving musket. Y'know, just 'cause.

WanderingFool:
Yet another gun from my Black Ops MP arsenal, the Stoner63 (or as close as I could get...)

Crits welcomed.

Looks a lot like the actual BlOps Stoner. Nice job!

The Jono:

Top one is a shotgun. Too big to be concealable and too small to be any use at long range, it's cheap enough to be useful
Below that, lever action gun with a box magazine. Loads from the top (that little sliver of silver is supposed to be the ejection port).
Third one is my revolving rifle (break action but uses rifle rounds for some arbitrary reason)
Aaand last one is a revolving musket. Y'know, just 'cause.

Well, the shotgun looks good, I would use a white square to hide the mag ejecter clip thingy (thats it technical name)in front of the trigger, and use a rectangle shape to cover the lever on the side of the gun (see as it is a pump action, or so I assume, thats doesnt have any real use I can think of). Also add a rear sight.

The two rifles are good.

That big muthaf***a on the bottom could use a front grip of some sort, as the barrels would seem like they would get hot after a few shot.

Something else, The stock you used for the rifles, it made me think of something... you'll see later ;)

Sn1P3r M98:

WanderingFool:

Crits welcomed.

Looks a lot like the actual BlOps Stoner. Nice job!

Thanks.

i know but this oc i have in this story i've come up with know's how to make guns so she made it a bit bigger snice her hands are about bigger then a human's head and that her fingers have claws on them so it's more bulit to her liking and also here's a link to her if you don't understand what i mean :{my oc Julia Belda Huntra http://fav.me/d2v6tzm she's Russian/French/American} and also let me know what you think of her my friend wolfenberg draw her for me.

Sn1P3r M98:

MrJKapowey:

Huntra94:

i know but this oc i have in this story i've come up with know's how to make guns so she made it a bit bigger snice her hands are about bigger then a human's head and that her fingers have claws on them so it's more bulit to her liking and also here's a link to her if you don't understand what i mean :{my oc Julia Belda Huntra http://fav.me/d2v6tzm she's Russian/French/American} and also let me know what you think of her my friend wolfenberg draw her for me.

Had a crack at making a Bullpup 7.62mm battle rifle whilst listening to the footy this afternoon. Not been on PMG for ages, so comments and crits more than welcome :)

Standard:

With some added stuff:

DMR version:

Huntra94:

Sn1P3r M98:

MrJKapowey:

Apparently I need to be a deviantART member to view "Mature Art"

Oops, double post. Here, I'll do something useful to make up for it.

Wadders:
Had a crack at making a Bullpup 7.62mm battle rifle whilst listening to the footy this afternoon. Not been on PMG for ages, so comments and crits more than welcome :)

Standard:

With some added stuff:

DMR version:

Nice! I really like the care taken with the blending, it looks sleek and awesome.

Sn1P3r M98:

Huntra94:

Sn1P3r M98:

WARNING THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK DO NOT LOOK AT THIS IF YOU ARE AT WORK!!!

oh ok then here's another link to it then :{and she has slits in her eyes but my friend didn't add them in it but still Julia Belda Huntra} let me know what you think of her though please?

Huntra94:

Sn1P3r M98:

Huntra94:

oh ok then here's another link to it then :{and she has slits in her eyes but my friend didn't add them in it but still -snip-} -let me know what you think of her though please?

Looks great, I really like the detail! You might wanna spoiler it and mark it NSFW though. I can see why deviantART has it marked as mature.

just came up with these gun design let me know what you think off them F.Y.I all the gun that i'll have up here are caseless fireing ones just to clear that out

1. pump action combat shotgun or combshotgun for short: i used a scar body part and two barrels to make this one let me know what you think of it? : combshotgun drum can hold up to 70 to 100 20 gauge shells :{Pump action combatshotgun

2. Auto laser shotgun: flashlights are it's ammo clip and they are rechagreable too{Photobucket}

3. CQB SMG: a P90 with enlonged barrel and a some scope thingy ontop and a back up clip for when gun runs out of first clip and is useable with a slincer too and a foregrip for better use of gun anyways let me know what you think of it?{Photobucket}

4.JAne's 44 magnum: it's for another oc of my but no photo this time anyways it's just a .44 but with a red scope i think on it anyways let me know what you think of it?:{Photobucket}

5. Jane's pistol with and without silencer: a pistol with a scope, a laser sight, and a extended mag along with a enlonged slide this pistol fire's caseless 9mms silenced version: all the same but with a silencer added let me know what you think of them?{Photobucket} :{Photobucket}

6. jane's pump action shotgun: the ak-47 mag has be altered for use for the shotgun and the stock is foldable to hide better and a grip for better use of shotgun pump and lastly a red scope for better aimming let me know what you think of it{Photobucket}

7. laser smg and sniper: a laser smg used like a normal smg but can breach doors and the sniper rilfe user has a cam around their eye so they can see what the rilfe sees so that's why their's no scope anyways let me know what you think of them and laser smg: a scope is fitable on this firearm :{Photobucket}. Laser sniper bipod is for better use {yeah i wasn't really thinking when i came up with this one but still let me know what you think of it?}:{Photobucket}

Last one and I'll have more up too after these later.

8.Julia's Assault Rifle with G-launcher: same thing but with a G-launcher on it let me know what you think of it?:{Photobucket} well enjoy all of mah gun designs and again let me know what you think of them all.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 . . . 128 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked