Is This Heaven or Hell?

Pages PREV 1 2

Uber Evil:

Undeadundertaker333:

Uber Evil:

LordGarbageMan deserves it more though.
Specific episode name now gets uber cookie.

THE EPISODE NAME IS "A NICE PLACE TO VISIT"!!!

Heeeeeyy are you tryin ta be a wise guy?D:< Thats the name of the episode, herehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nice_Place_to_Visit (disclaimer: i did not look it up here just trying to PROVE YOU WRONG >:D)

Dignity and some sense of self-worth.

If this is to be taken seriously, then I'd say that we first assume the existence of God, and his evil counterpart. Then we see that hell would have to have nothing that is "good" as according to God. Things that God sees as "good" are friendship, beauty, love, fellowship, honesty, purity, innocence, wisdom/intelligence, passion, joy, peace, kindness, free will, gentleness, plus many more. Absolutely none of these things can exist within a literal Hell, if such place exists. There could be no love between hell's residents, you hate everyone. There is no beauty. You are alone and afraid. There is no knowledge, or pursuit of wisdom. There is no happiness, none whatsoever. You have no freedom of choice. etc.

If I were to guess what hell was like, I'd say it was something like that.

Undeadundertaker333:

Uber Evil:

Undeadundertaker333:

THE EPISODE NAME IS "A NICE PLACE TO VISIT"!!!

Heeeeeyy are you tryin ta be a wise guy?D:< Thats the name of the episode, herehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Nice_Place_to_Visit (disclaimer: i did not look it up here just trying to PROVE YOU WRONG >:D)

I guess you're right. We were talking about it over lunch, and my dad said that this is one of his favorite episodes, but he said the name was "Dial P for Pip" cause he got it confused with In Praise of Pip. I didn't even bother to look it up.

Shamgarr:
If this is to be taken seriously, then I'd say that we first assume the existence of God, and his evil counterpart. Then we see that hell would have to have nothing that is "good" as according to God. Things that God sees as "good" are friendship, beauty, love, fellowship, honesty, purity, innocence, wisdom/intelligence, passion, joy, peace, kindness, free will, gentleness, plus many more. Absolutely none of these things can exist within a literal Hell, if such place exists. There could be no love between hell's residents, you hate everyone. There is no beauty. You are alone and afraid. There is no knowledge, or pursuit of wisdom. There is no happiness, none whatsoever. You have no freedom of choice. etc.

I'm atheist and this is just a sort of hypothetical sort of thing, soooooooooo..... i couldn't give two shits.

Uber Evil:

Shamgarr:

I'm atheist and this is just a sort of hypothetical sort of thing, soooooooooo..... i couldn't give two shits.

Which is why the first thing I wrote was "If this were to be taken seriously".

if everything came easy... I think I just wouldnt be as happy as I am now. Challenge and strife make life interesting and rewarding when you overcome them. Both Heaven and Hell sound bad to me

Jedoro:

Kuchinawa212:
breaking out of hell...yeah see if I did everything so easily, getting out would be a cake walk. and I could come back to load up on goodies if I ever ran low

This

Go back to the realm of the living, and have it easy with being able to go back and get whatever.

=D yay I haven't gotten "this" 'd in the longest of times. Thanks

Oh and it's the twilight zone? good thing there is whole marthon on today on Sy- SciFi

I'd just have myself forget everything after being there for 3 years. or some other allotment of time.

SextusMaximus:

vampirekid.13:

SextusMaximus:

vampirekid.13:

SextusMaximus:
Dance... obviously.

We'll the idea that whatever you do you win is redundant, since how would competitions and games work? 2 people can't win can they?

every person has a personal hell with projected spirits of other people in it, no other person is in your personal hell however its just you and what you think are other people but really they are just hell's guardians there to make it seem populated.

I see... That post just left me flabbergasted. Why would it be hell?

it would be hell because everything would be extremely easy. anything could be accomplished in a couple of minutes and there would be no chance of failure at all ever, making the rest of eternety a very LONG AND BORING ETERNITY.

You wouldn't fail at sex... or summoning a hooker.

/thread.

Yep, this guy wins.

It's the Escapist

OT: It would be awesome.
A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked