What's physically wrong with YOU?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

I have severe Strabismic and Anisometropic Amblyopia commonly referred to as lazy eye. I have long lost count where I have poured something behind or in front of a glass cup, miss a catch, or other incidents related to a lack of binocular vision.

I'm also immune to "3D" movies/games because of it.

I am half color blind in my right eye...Yeah, don't know how that's supposed to work.

I have acne, minor case but still annoying. Other than that I get these sharp pains in my leg that come and go for no explainable reason. I am not talking about minor pain I am talking about pain so severe you have to drag your leg along, it happens frequently enough for it to be annoying but not interfere with my daily routine and the doctors don't quite know why when I ask them about it. Beyond that I am a perfectly healthy 19 year old young man.

That_Sneaky_Camper:
I have acne.

You have... Acne? What's that? Oh yeah, it's that thing that everyone has.

retyopy:

That_Sneaky_Camper:
I have acne.

Well you asked for something. XD I answered as honestly as I could.

I have a broken left collar-bone and a broken right hand from a motorcycle accident. Plus there's soft tissue damage all the way up my left arm at the moment. All I can do is thank higher powers I was wearing correct protective gear - otherwise I may have lost something XD

Chocolate birthmark covering about 1/5 of my face (most people tell me it's something wrong anyway...)

Generally I'm in good shape, just have a few souvenirs from American Football at Uni (niggling wrist, ankle, back and neck stuff).

Bad eyesight. Other than that I'm tempted to argue for the neuroanotomical approach to psychology and claim that any mental defects I might suffer from are a result of bad brain structure.

That_Sneaky_Camper:

retyopy:

That_Sneaky_Camper:
I have acne.

Well you asked for something. XD I answered as honestly as I could.

But... Acne? Really? The random inexpilicable leg pain thing was enough. if you could at exaggerate enough, you could make that little fact look like an incredibly painful, life changing death bleh.

I have a small sebaceous cyst just above my right eye. It's tiny, and doesn't look like anything at all, but if I squeeze it, it pops like a zit. It also regenerates itself after about 3 days.

Infinite invisible zit power!!

Other than needing to lose a few pounds and being double jointed, not a whole lot if wrong with me. I'm near-sighted too.

retyopy:
But... Acne? Really? The random inexpilicable leg pain thing was enough. if you could at exaggerate enough, you could make that little fact look like an incredibly painful, life changing death bleh.

TV Tropes describes what I did as Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking. You list serious examples and then state mundane examples. I was just trying to be funny, and I guess I failed at that attempt at humor. Anyway the leg pain I was talking about has been a recent occurrence it has been bothering me for the past month and a half, I have never had sudden, unexpected, sharp pains just spring up and disappear like that before. I am sure it will go away eventually.

Hagi:
Not really wrong but I'm incapable of gaining weight. I can eat whatever and I won't gain any fat at all.

Overall it's pretty positive but it means my body isn't capable of storing the reserves needed to do sports at a professional or near-professional level. I tried and that went quite horribly wrong.

EDIT: Ow, also flat feet. When I stand in a relaxed position my knees turn inward and if I run without supportive soles I start developing sporting injuries.

Me too in both respects of lack of weight and flat feet.

I don't have a Hypothalamus so I can't regulate body temperature, hunger, thirst, need to sleep or my day-night cycle.

It was removed back in 01 because of a tumour so yeah, thats a decade now of being thirsty and tired all the fucking time neither mind the HRT.

Apart from that I'm in pretty good health.

I have poor circulation. If I press something into my arm it'll leave a white mark for a minute or two, and on cold days my fingers often go completely bloodless. Oh, and I have a really hideous birthmark that my brother refers to as "zombie cancer". Apart from that though, I'm pretty okay physically.

Newby_Newb:
I have a small penis.

I have a third nipple

Your avatar is my tattoo ^_^

I have full heterochromia in my left eye and I can jump really high. oh and my tongue is sometimes too big for my mouth so i keep biting it and it weally huwts...

Partially color-blind, and my hair behaves differently on the sides of my head. For some reason, that runs in the family.

(One side is almost wavy, and the other one is very straight.)

Also, I might be white-haired by the time I reach 25 or so. But that's cool, because Steve Martin has got the same thing.

Still got bad skin at 26, but i make up for it with my large d-ah reserves of kindness...

I have flat feet, fallen arches and ankles that roll inwards. Very painful most of the time.

im incredibly ectomorphic, i.e im PoW level skinny and there is nothing i can do about it as far as i have tried.

I have no ligament on two of my toes, which are both also about half the length they should be. I also have a strangely deformed left ribcage, which is about half the width it should be and is about 2 inches deeper than it should be, which makes it look like I have a breast just above my stomach

Well for starters I'm almost ridiculously hairy. I'm not like one of those 'wolf-men' you see on health programmes, but I am more or less covered in some form of hair/fur/fuzz.

Also, I have a bit of a pot-belly. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to shake my abdominal fat.

Finally, I'm still struggling with acne; I'm 20 and I've had it since I was about 13! It's nowhere near as bad as it used to be, but it's still prevalent.

I gap between my front teeth, A gap which you could park a bus between.

seriously, You cannot fathom the size of this gap.

I am ridiculously thin in comparison to everyone I know, I'm incredibly weak, and I sleep a lot less than I should.

Hagi:
Not really wrong but I'm incapable of gaining weight. I can eat whatever and I won't gain any fat at all.

Overall it's pretty positive but it means my body isn't capable of storing the reserves needed to do sports at a professional or near-professional level. I tried and that went quite horribly wrong.

EDIT: Ow, also flat feet. When I stand in a relaxed position my knees turn inward and if I run without supportive soles I start developing sporting injuries.

You do know that it's really bad that you can't gain weight, right?
Then I mean, REALLY bad.

But what's wrong with me?
Well, I'm quite short.
My tounge is hypersensitive.

That's it really.

me legs turn inward.
I get twinges in my stomach.
I have..that thing that runs down your leg? I forgot the name. something with veins
my memory for stuff is baaaaad.
my back hurts if I stand still for more than 10 minutes ( and people wonder why I lie down a lot..)
if it gets to hot my arms ache. and ache hard.
and sometimes I swear my muscles dont work like they should. like they just gave up. .___.'

are you happy now?!

I have an extra tooth, fully-grown, behind another tooth on the roof my mouth. BEHIND IT. It's kind of freaky. And it's really annoying when bits of food get stuck between it and the tooth in front of it.

I get tired from exerting physical energy slightly faster than normal, mostly due to the fact that I don't partake in physical activities (not that I'm a lazy slob or anything :T).

Slightly shortsighted, my hearing is a little off, and my feet are friggin' huge.

physically? em colourblindness, erectile dysfunction, an inability to write clearly and a shake in my hand, complete lack of muscle definition and tone (i have better legs than my girlfriend) and hairy from my lower back down... fantastic

My ears are deformed in the inner section. I've got extra flaps and channels. I have to clean them out daily or they hurt like a motherfucker. But the trade off is that my hearing has been test at nearly twice that of most people.

I have Fibromyalgia.
It's a chronic disease that makes my body suffer infinite pain. Most of the time it's bearable, but from time to time it hurts so much I can't move my body.
It also works about the same as MS, which is a disease that makes your body lazy. So I can't do sports and such, cause my body can't bare it.

The Disk Thrower:
me legs turn inward.
I get twinges in my stomach.
I have..that thing that runs down your leg? I forgot the name. something with veins
my memory for stuff is baaaaad.
my back hurts if I stand still for more than 10 minutes ( and people wonder why I lie down a lot..)
if it gets to hot my arms ache. and ache hard.
and sometimes I swear my muscles dont work like they should. like they just gave up. .___.'

are you happy now?!

Yes. I am happy.

Somebody's been making a lot of threads.

OT:I am pretty fat.

My eyes are shit (20/60)

I think I may have echolalia.

Other than that, I am surprisingly healthy for someone who gets approximately 20 minutes of sunlight a year.

Hitokiri_Gensai:
im annoyingly tall (i think) for a girl. Im 5'10" and i hate it, cause i love to wear heels, but that generally puts me over 6 foot and, i feel that i intimidate everyone when they meet me...

Tall girls are attractive, at least to some people. Plus when you're really tall, it's no fun when your GF is 5'1, like my ex. I usually just picked her up when we were kissing.

As for me, as mentioned above, I'm pretty tall at 6'3, and still growing, I wake up with growing pains in my legs almost once a week. At least I think it's slowing down (used to be daily). Also, my arms are really thin because I never use them for anything that takes muscle, I bike a lot and it makes my legs pretty thick, so my arms look even skinnier in comparison. Oh yeah, and my nose is broken from a biking accident, and for a while it gave me trouble breathing through my nose and a very nasal voice. After the surgery I got for it, it's still crooked, but it's easier to breathe through.

However, compared to everything else I've read here, this is pretty minor stuff. I'm just nitpicking, really.

CommanderKirov:
I have ADHD.

And apparently an oversized liver (According to a check up some time ago)

Start drinking :D

I have three belly buttons. I was also born with one kidney. If I consume alcohol, it is fatal. Therefore, my 21st birthday come October means little.

I really cannot make stuff like that up.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked