You're Awesome!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

lRookiel:

The Wykydtron:
we're sitting on 1225 now.

Dan that's nothing to shout about, besides we hardly play ranked as it is, I've got more wins on normal than we do ELO. -.-

OT: I'm awesome at LoL :3

I know, but considering we've been dunking entire teams non stop i'm kinda expecting it to rise even higher! No pressure or anything XD

To me 1225 is fucking great because the 10 or so solo queue games i've had dropped me to 900-1000 and I just can't keep it above 1000 so i've stopped trying.

The first game of Ranked I played this season, we had a Jungle Taric who went AFK after 10 minutes. That was a promising start.

Vault101:
I'm recognisable round thease parts XD.....

.......which is both awsome and sad :(

I am less recognisable than newer people, have far fewer posts due to not being as interesting, and I'm not remembered for anything.

OT: I'm not awesome, but apparently I'm a quite pleasant person, although I got called a cunt recently for correcting someone for calling it "Devil May Cry 5".

I!...co-commentate Let's Plays...sometimes...badly.
I'm a university student that procrastinates on work that should get him his dream job and am currently home for two weeks to see a therapist about my hypochondria. I guess I'm awesome in the sense that my immune system is weirdly actually pretty damn good, and I don't easily gain weight.

But thank you OP for the thought. Congratulations.

I'm awesome at being mediocre.

I finally finished watching season 1 of Game of thrones. #Thrones yeah game of thrones yeah game of thrones, game of fucking thrones game of fucking thrones game of fucking thrones game of fucking thrones yeah, game of thrones yeah game of thrones, game of fucking thrones game of fucking thrones game of fucking thrones game of fucking thrones#

I'm eighteen, I drive an awesome car, I'm now a university undergraduate student working on my Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, I own a katana, and I figured out how to make an automated cactus farm on Minecraft 360.

I'm real proud of that last one, it's actually a rather glorious facility. You have a greenhouse that you can grow hundreds cacti up to three blocks tall in, and then WHAM. You pull a lever and they all collapse, leaving you to just walk out and pick them up.

Eh, I'm in a rut right now, not sure if it's depression that's come back for another go or what, but life feels a bit dull, and I don't like myself. And that in turn as made me a bit of an ass online - but you'd know that if you've seen me post in other threads, sorry about that by the way.
But I used to take pride in my writing, being a good listener and a kind person, as well as an aspiring psychology student. Well, to the extent that I was comfortable taking pride in anything, I've always been somewhat humble - I think - and I don't seem to ever reach the standards I hold myself to.

When someone living in another time zone threatened online to kill himself, I found out where he lived and called the authorities. When the police refused to investigate because I could only tell them his place of employment and that he'd been fired yesterday, I did further investigation, found out his name, called the police again, and got them over there before anything happened. I'm pretty proud of that.

Mossberg Shotty:
I'm 18 and I don't have my license. I've failed my test three times, and I have another one scheduled on Friday.

So to answer the question, not bloody much.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I only started learning once I turned 18, it took me 3 attempts and it just makes you feel all the more awesome when you finally do pass. I've also got a friend who attempted his test once or twice and then gave up, and I can tell he totally regrets it.

OT: Not a whole lot. I have very little going on right now, and I'm not exceptionally good at anything either.

That's not me feeling sorry for myself, it's just how things are and I'm fine with that.

Congrats.

I randomed Visage two Dota2 games in a row last night. It was my first time playing him since the five minutes I spent getting to know him when he was released. In the first, I got first blood and finished victorious with 7-3-14. In the second I got first blood and finished defeated 5-5-10 (the best on our team). Felt good!

All the same, I wish I could random with a veto or two. He'd be it.

The people that were watching my cat while I was working out of town lost my cat. And had someone over to my house that stole my nav unit.

I went through 2 horrific train-wreck break-ups in 6 months: the first one was 2 weeks before our 9th anniversary, and she said it was my fault, after she cheated on me for 4 years. The second one was December 31st, and the girl went from "I love you" to "I think you need time to find yourself" to "I don't see the man I fell in love with" to "you need to come get your stuff out of my house" to "you're being ultra-needy" to "your friends are going to see me out with the guy I started fucking 2 days after we broke up"

She went through that process in a week.

But I'm still here.

I managed to drive my car up a rather steep hill with the car at a 45 degree angle to the road. Having a rear wheel drive car with a ton of horsepower in a snowy climate is an adventure.

I'm currently recovering from a psychotic break a had last year due to schizophrenia. Because of it, I've lost some friends and I dropped of college twice which can't be good.
I'm slowly getting my life back on track though, I'm coping with my schizophrenia almost as if I had nothing and I'm currently on my way to get a job that I'm sure I will love and I'll earn more than 75 000$ a year which I'm really proud of.
I can't wait to see what the future holds for me. :)

Lynx:

A few months ago I beat depression for the second time around. That I'm proud of!

daviomaron:
A few months ago I beat depression for the second time around.image

Damn right you should be proud of that. Not everybody is able to recover from depression, but beating it a second time is even more amazing. Kudos to both of you ;)

Harley Q:

You are awesome

anyways, congratulations!

now drive you magnificent bastard!

Harley Q:
So I passed my driver's theory test today, which was a great surprise. (I get very anxious)
Yes many have passed before me, I don't care I'm proud dammit!!!

So fellow escapists, what makes you proud of yourself?

You are awesome, so share your awesomeness with us.

CAPTCHA-pleased as punch.... how apt

Hooray! Yay! Wahoo! :)

Congrats... I totally didn't already hear this XD

<.<

>.>

Would you be mad if I told you it took only about a year to get a driver's license XD

OT: I... Uh... Just beat Halo: CE on Legendary? ... Yeah I"ve got nothing :/

I got told I was one of the better social secretaries in the university, which is no mean feat. my current president of the volleyball club is hinting that I should become the president next year as well. I pulled once this week (and could've done a few nights before it if I wanted to) and found out that my coursemate used to be into me.

As a just post teen guy, this makes me feel pretty fly.

For me it will be drawing of course.
I only wish to have more time to practice more...
Anyway, everytime I find time something to draw something even if this is a request, I am very happy with myself.

Congrats to everyone on here! Keep up the good work!
For me, it's that I've donated blood 98 times. And Baby blood at that.
(My blood is as adamant in it's refusal to grow up as the rest of me is.)

Hm.
Let's see... I gained 8 kilos last year.
I probably won't get into any kind of university.
I have no job, and as I never had an 'official' job ever, my chances of getting one are even lower.
I used to enjoy Linkin Park and Disturbed when I was 12 and 15 respectively. The shame.

I... I'm somewhat good in school and I can speak English quite well for it not being my native language?
That's really all I've got.
Well, damn, thanks for depressing me again.

Vault101:
I'm recognisable round thease parts XD.....

.......which is both awsome and sad :(

you know we love ya 101

---

Hey Harley Q: congrats on passing your Exam.

---

I've just taken inventory of my games collection (or rather, the games that I definitely have here) and I'm at 467...over 24 platforms...granted 67 of those are digital (spread over my 3DS, 360, PC and my brand new Neo Geo X). Once I hit 500 I'm officially calling myself a Video Game Collector and starting a show on either youtube, blip or, channel awesome. I'm sure somebody will take me and let me do Lets Plays because dammit I'M AWESOME.

Speaking of gaming, I've 100%-ed the core Arkham City (not counting Riddler's or Harley's Revenge), 98% Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage, beaten Halo 2 and Reach on Legendary, made it to 6-2 of Ninja Gaiden, beat Megaman X, collected all 151 original Pokemon as well as many event-only Pokemon without cheating, earned 1-million + coins in NSMB2 (also have a 5-star profile), I beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts, one-hit kill Witches in L4D and 2 consistently, AND I BEAT PREDATOR ON THE NES! I AM A SEXUAL TYRANNOSAUR!

Congrats! I flicked through my brother-in-law's theory book when he was learning to drive and I understood nada. SO WOOOOOO YOU! *throws confetti*

Me? I haven't done anything that qualifies as awesome. I live vicariously through other people - real and imaginary - instead!

I once performed for my favorite composer with one of his pieces. He told me he had absolutely no criticism for a good chuck of the piece, and he just thought my interpretation was too aggressive for the rest of it. He was also pleasantly surprised to see me adjust my interpretation of the piece on the spot and really enjoyed my performance. How could I not feel happy/awesome after that?

I just found gun-game on my completely-spanish BLOPS game, and i kick some major ass. Im so fawkin awsum.

Congrats! First step to gaining transport freedom (and of course a long list of financial issues that come with owning a car :p)

I'd say I'm awesome because I've got a great group of friends and people who love me in my life and in turn people to love and care for. Makes me feel all warm and gooey inside!

Congratulations, OP! One step closer to your license. :)
And nice idea for a thread! We need some more positivity around here.

OT:
I got a B.A. degree with a decent grade in my pocket, my Master studies are coming along quite nicely, I'm over 100 pounds lighter than I was this time last year, and I've recently managed to attract a ridiculously pretty and wonderful girlfriend.
All things considered I really do feel absolutely awesome. :D

Pride... Pride is definitely something I lack. There may well be some things I have done that I could legitimately be proud of, but I can't think of anything and there is nothing I usually hold in my mind as something I should be proud of. Lately I can only focus on the negatives in myself, yet I lack the motivation and energy to change that, which is itself a negative quality...

The Wykydtron:
Snip

lRookiel:
Double-snip

I've managed to make my ELO rise with almost 200 over the last week (this rise may or may not be influenced by the change of partner) COMPLETELY BY MYSELF. I'm just THAT awesome.

Also, you guys should add me. EUW, right? I got the same name as here.

Other than that, I don't think I've done much worth noting, since. . . ever.

Um... I have a pretty high chance of losing my virginity at some point this year. Also I give some hardcore hugs. Seriously, that's all I got at this point.

With the whole theme of drivers licences going on in this thread. My driving instructor told me I could pass the drivers test after six hours of driving, that made me pretty happy. But my most recent awesome moment would be placing first in the Sophomore Championships for track.

tricky-crazy:
I'm currently recovering from a psychotic break a had last year due to schizophrenia. Because of it, I've lost some friends and I dropped of college twice which can't be good.
I'm slowly getting my life back on track though, I'm coping with my schizophrenia almost as if I had nothing and I'm currently on my way to get a job that I'm sure I will love and I'll earn more than 75 000$ a year which I'm really proud of.
I can't wait to see what the future holds for me. :)

Look at you, all excited about the future. Like a boss!

JLML:
Sniparoo

A new initiate? Perhaps.,

Well you need to know something, there is a reason we don't do ranked. It's bad for my sanity (SO MANY QUEUE DODGERS!).

Anyway, a player called "Minsc and Boo" will now add you :3

shrekfan246:

Harley Q:

shrekfan246:
But I'm not awesome...

In fact, I'm led to believe that I'm pretty much the opposite of awesome.

Things I'm proud of... well, I'm finally getting a story I've had kicking around in my head down on paper. I got an amp again, so I can finally play my guitar once more.

Other than that, I'm a walking collection of boring.

You are awesome! email me your book/ideas, I'd love to read them. Go on....

I'm not all that shy about sharing the synopsis. I'll just put it in a spoiler box.

The first story is the only one I've gotten heavily conceptualized and have started actively working on, so far.

That actually sounds very interesting. Do you have a title yet?

Lord Garnaat:

shrekfan246:

Harley Q:

You are awesome! email me your book/ideas, I'd love to read them. Go on....

I'm not all that shy about sharing the synopsis. I'll just put it in a spoiler box.

The first story is the only one I've gotten heavily conceptualized and have started actively working on, so far.

That actually sounds very interesting. Do you have a title yet?

Two, technically.

The working title for the first story is "Tower Under The Sun", chosen because of the ecosystem of the continent it's based within, and the working title for the overall saga is "Star of Obsidian", which is an element of the soft sci-fi that will play into each story differently and is more likely to be subject to change as I work further on it.

I took out two bandits in Day Z by myself, despite only being armed with a pistol with one magazine and a axe and them both being armed with pistols (Ambushed them, killed the first one with the pistol, shot the second a couple of times but ran out of ammo, then hid, switched to the axe, then rushed the second one and killed him with it)

Felt awesome, since i brought an axe to a gunfight and won.

Harley Q:
So I passed my driver's theory test today, which was a great surprise. (I get very anxious)
Yes many have passed before me, I don't care I'm proud dammit!!!

So fellow escapists, what makes you proud of yourself?

You are awesome, so share your awesomeness with us.

CAPTCHA-pleased as punch.... how apt

Congrats Harley! I haven't passed mine yet, but one day...one day.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked