NEWS: Girl, 9, Gives Birth in Mexico

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

This report coming to you from Copper Zen, the Escapist's Grand High Pooh-Bah and a member of the The Astral Projection Study Group, Brovengers, Cataholics Anonymous, Internet Bunker, Mod Forum and the Injustice League.

=================================================================================================
The title says it all.

Here's the link:

http://news.yahoo.com/girl-9-gives-birth-mexico-194315879--abc-news-health.html

And here's an excerpt from the news report:

A 9-year-old Mexican girl, under the reported name of Dafne, gave birth to a baby girl on Jan. 27, 2013 in Jalisco, Mexico.

Both mother and child are at home and healthy, Dr. Enrique Rabago, director of Zoquipan Hospital, said at a press conference this morning.

The search continues, according to authorities, for the baby's 17-year-old father, who may be criminally charged for having a sexual relationship with Dafne.

"Due to her young age, we don't know if she is being entirely truthful," says Lino Ginzalez Corona, spokesperson at Jalisco State Prosecutor's Office, who received an account of the relationship from the young mother who describes a loving relationship.

According to Corona, the 17-year-old and Dafne were dating but the young girl is unwilling to release any further information regarding the association between the two.

"She did not realize that she was pregnant until the seventh month," said Corona. Her boyfriend suggested Dafne move in with him and to raise the child together but when the young mother refused, her boyfriend "decided to leave town two months ago," says Corona.

State authorities are searching for the father of the child to acquire his own account of what occurred between the two. The prosecutor's office in the state of Jalisco said they are willing to request cooperation from neighboring state authorities if necessary.

Corona says the state prosecutor is "still open to the possibility of rape or child sex abuse."

Yeah, you read that right. Let's check the magnifying glass:

Corona says the state prosecutor is "still open to the possibility of rape or child sex abuse."

We have some Escapists from Mexico, so out of consideration for some of our own--whom I know would be as disgusted and outraged by this as the rest of us--it's incumbent that people don't Group Pounce on the country in general, but recognize that this is the vile act of a vile young man and a criminally irresponsible mother who let the 17 year old alleged father date her 9 year old daughter to begin with.

Okay...everyone vent.

What the fucking fuck? A fucking nine-year-old? The birth canal and everything aren't even developed yet, and someone decided "Hey! let's fuck that!"? I don't even.. Just how? Why? Who the hell is going to take care of the kid? I like to keep an open mind but fucking a nine-year old is way off-limits! I don't even know what else to say about this. I really don't.

Yikes! Stories involving young children in sexual relations are always squiky, but kids having kids is just mind blowing. This story is especially messed up, and it's only going to get more messed up as more details come to light.

The girl's parents (who have 10 other children according to the article) were unaware of everything due to them working to provide for the family? It's a stretch, but I suppose when you have that much on your plate it's hard to keep track of things. But still, fucked up. I wouldn't be surprised if this baby's father was aware of that and used it to his advantage to push this girl into a relationship. 7 months into the pregnancy he proposes, she refuses, and he bails. Nice guy. -_- And because her body wasn't fully developed for child rearing, she had to have a C-section. That's major surgery and I can't even imagine how taxing it is for a child.

I hope they catch this guy and this girl will get proper care and help for her and her new daughter.

BREAKING NEWS: Mexican courts are broken!

There is a very good reason I dont travel to Mexico, the primary one being that their laws are more or less guidelines, nobody actually cares.

So yea, a young girl is raped, gives birth (Must not be a legitimate rape, eh Todd Aiken?) and the world continues turning, interesting how this is usually justified using religion.

Copper Zen:
We have some Escapists from Mexico, so out of consideration for some of our own--whom I know would be as disgusted and outraged by this as the rest of us--it's incumbent that people don't Group Pounce on the country in general, but recognize that this is the vile act of a vile young man and a criminally irresponsible mother who let the 17 year old alleged father date her 9 year old daughter to begin with.

Ussually it's a dating ban and anything related to sex being strictly (religious) taboo which leads to stuff like this you know.

Not to mention the cases where someone's picked to be the boyfriend slash scapegoat, while it's in fact dad, another relative or a priest who's behind it. The vast majority of sexual abuse is perpetrated within the family or by (religious) authority figures.

an annoyed writer:
What the fucking fuck? A fucking nine-year-old? The birth canal and everything aren't even developed yet, and someone decided "Hey! let's fuck that!"? I don't even.. Just how? Why? Who the hell is going to take care of the kid? I like to keep an open mind but fucking a nine-year old is way off-limits! I don't even know what else to say about this. I really don't.

I completely agree with all the fucks in this quote and thought i'd add some of my own.

I mean, at 9 year old I was making robots out of boxes .... the last thing on my mind was "oooh, boobs ... let's fuck" (although it wasn't long after that I lost my virginity but still).

Relationship...? Relationship? RELATIONSHIP?? A nine-year old??
What the fuck am I hearing? This guy had a long-running, ongoing series of contacts with a 9-year old and no one decided to intervene?
J-Just... How? How did no one see anything wrong with this?

I, uh, have no words for this. This is equally shocking and disturbing. As a 9 year old, I don't think I yet grasped the concept of sex let alone considered having it. Just, wow.

This whole thing is bloody disguisting, when you are 9 you have can not grasp even the concept of a relationship. This boy of 17, manipulated that child into a sexual relationship. She, especially at that age, can not consent to sex. its at the very least statutory rape. And maybe im wrong, but her parents have alot to answer for too. Clearly having 10 children is far too much for them to cope with. Though have to admit, givin that she will ot disclose any more information on their "relationship" I am beginging to think that maybe it was someone else, quite possibly a relative or someone. A full serious investigation should be done with a good look into the family, relatives and neighbours and family friends.

While searching this story earier today I came across this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
The youngest birth mother recorded was 5 years old. this just totally shocked me.

Copper Zen:
The search continues, according to authorities, for the baby's 17-year-old father, who may be criminally charged for having a sexual relationship with Dafne.

"MAY" be criminally charged? The hell?

Quite frankly, if you really want be a truly loving and supporting nation you should respect two romantic parnters relationship if they are both entirely consensual, no matter what they may both be.

SanAndreasSmoke:
What the fuck am I hearing? This guy had a long, ongoing series of contacts with a 9-year old and no one decided to intervene?

It's not Canada/England/Amercia obviously. That's a significant factor.

SanAndreasSmoke:
What the fuck am I hearing? This guy had a long, ongoing series of contacts with a 9-year old and no one decided to intervene?

I don't know why this happens, but it does. One of my mom's coworker's (she works at county juvenile probation) daughter had a kid when she was around 14 with a guy who was 25-26 at the time. She didn't have much opportunity for a normal social life due to being homeschooled, and got into a relationship with this guy. He couldn't even come to the hospital when she had the baby, due to the whole rape thing, yet afterwards when he was invited to live with the family (and continue the relationship with the young girl), everyone at my mom's workplace was positively delighted about it. They went on about what a great guy he must be to stick around, wanted to meet him, etc. This girl has two kids now who her mom's pretty much raising and never even got a proper chance at finishing high school/going to college cause of this creepy older dude who decided to go after a barely pubescent girl. But what a great guy.

Johnny Novgorod:

Copper Zen:

"MAY" be criminally charged? The hell?

I know, right?
Gee, take your sweet time figuring out whether the dude should be charged or not, I know it's a hard one.
Anyway.
Not much I can add other than more confusion to this swirling pool of, well, CONFUSION.
Seriously, I simply CANNOT come up with the proper words to accurately describe the amount of WAT in this story.

First thought: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!????
Second thought: go to above.
Third thought: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!????

What. The. FUCK!!???

This just in: teenagers are stupid. Why does this reaffirm my theory? I have no freaking idea. I have no idea about what'll happen to the girl, but that guy should be arrested or something. Shit like this doesn't just happen without consequence.

Biodeamon:
Quite frankly, if you really want be a truly loving and supporting nation you should respect two romantic parnters relationship if they are both entirely consensual, no matter what they may both be.

I don't think culture mitigates the fact that a 9 year old has not mentally developed sufficiently to not be traumatized let alone fulfilled.

No comment. Just, none.

I speak this as an 18 year old: if it weren't for my dissapproval with cruel and unusual punishment and the fact that this idiot's just a teenager, I'd want somebody to shatter his pelvic region. Twice, one after the first time heals over.

This is why we still need badass cowboys who serve justice when no one else does.

Not even the world record.

Yeah!

Humanity!

People come into sexuality and mature at different times and over the history of man kind views on age and sex have fluctuated [people use to marry and have sex legally at 12 and was considered normal].

The doctor has said she physically fine and while we don't know the detail's the mother states that it was a loving companionship suggesting consent [the idea of when a person can consent varies from country to country and as stated before people mature differently so it is possible although unlikely that she knew what she was doing thus consensual], the man also wanted to look after the child but ran when refused.

While doing so was wrong as he should have stayed considering possible reaction to this he might have felt like he had no choice and had to go for his own safety. Considering these factors I will wait intill more info but at the moment I personally see this act as ok an that he should NOT be punishable at this time.

You know, I want to find a YouTube video of a clip from Dragon Ball Z Abridged, the part in the Saiyan Saga where Vegeta's nose starts bleeding from some stupid crap Nappa said, to illustrate my utter disbelief at what I just read. However, my brain is driblbign otuta my sone, sO i togga bleerrrrghhhh....

an annoyed writer:

I'm sorry, but....you don't have enough "fuck"s in your post. You need at least...seven more? Maybe eight, just to be on the safe side. Aside from that, you've said pretty much exactly what's going through everyone else's minds (including mine); I gotta give you sincere credit for that. Kudos.

saoirse13:
This whole thing is bloody disguisting, when you are 9 you have can not grasp even the concept of a relationship. This boy of 17, manipulated that child into a sexual relationship. She, especially at that age, can not consent to sex. its at the very least statutory rape. And maybe im wrong, but her parents have alot to answer for too. Clearly having 10 children is far too much for them to cope with. Though have to admit, givin that she will ot disclose any more information on their "relationship" I am beginging to think that maybe it was someone else, quite possibly a relative or someone. A full serious investigation should be done with a good look into the family, relatives and neighbours and family friends.

The youngest birth mother recorded was 5 years old. this just totally shocked me.

........wut. Wait....FIVE?!? *gag* I think my genitalia just receeded up into my body. Seriously, that's disgusting; I didn't even know what a "virgin" was at 13, and a five-year-old has given birth?! You know what I cared about at five? Goddamn Power Rangers. At nine? Swat Kats, Street Sharks, and Mighty Max. Sure, I knew what a penis and a vagina were, but...sex and childbirth? Brrrrrr...

I'm more concerned with the logistics of the situation. How does a 9 year old get time away from a guardian to actually have sex in the first place?

This is some seriously irresponsible parenting.

Wait i may have read that wrong , but didn't the article say the 17 y/o boy wanted to have the girl and HIS BABY move in with him? And the girl refused? Seriously , i'm proud of this guy ( for that one thing) , hell in the world there all full fledge adults who don't even take care of their kids and this guy wanted to .

SanAndreasSmoke:
What the fuck am I hearing? This guy had a long-running, ongoing series of contacts with a 9-year old and no one decided to intervene?

You do know that there are different laws/mentallities depending on which part of the world you come from right? And none of them of "wrong" .

i have a feeling i'm going to get flamed for this post

Can someone please explain to me how a 9 year old is even CAPABLE of giving birth? Doesn't the menstrual cycle/etc start way later?

krazykidd:
Wait i may have read that wrong , but didn't the article say the 17 y/o boy wanted to have the girl and HIS BABY move in with him? And the girl refused? Seriously , i'm proud of this guy ( for that one thing) , hell in the world there all full fledge adults who don't even take care of their kids and this guy wanted to .

SanAndreasSmoke:

You do know that there are different laws/mentallities depending on which part of the world you come from right? And none of them of "wrong" .

Yeah I get that not everyone has the same definition of what's 'wrong', but I get the feeling that even in Mexico the general notion is that impregnating a 9-year old child is considered pretty messed up. I consider myself to be a pretty open-minded individual, and I respect the opinions of people I disagree with, but I have my limits where I can't help but think, 'Who couldn't possibly see anything problematic about this.'
This would be one of those times.

Anyway, I see where you're coming from and I would hope you don't get flamed for it.

krazykidd:

SanAndreasSmoke:

I couldn't agree with you more however were still gong to get torn into,You and me both man, you and me both *sigh*. But despite that if we stick together we can prevail!

krazykidd:

SanAndreasSmoke:

I just want to point out that I'm from México and have lived in almost every state and in none of them is this considered right, so I don't think that defence works in his favour since culturally what he did was wrong, the police are just completely useless here though, that's why they are making up stupid excuses, since it is pretty illegal at least as far as I'm aware.

As for the rest, well I really don't want to talk about this, I just wanted to say that this is considered wrong here and thus the morality varies from place to place defence does not work on that guy's favour.

Seriously, theres nothing more I can add there. Seriously, Mexico?

saoirse13:

Fuck, every time I'm linked that my faith in humanity drops a little. =/

She's not the youngest, Lina Medina of Peru gave birth at 5 years 7 months:

BREAKING NEWS....the girls pelvis.(sorry about that, just am blown away by the story)

Lets hope the law deals with it as rape, and pedo rape at that and lock him up - this is an open and shut case, its common sense and easy to deal with. But 17 dating a 9 year old? How the hell did no one think this was wrong? Why isnt the mother screaming blue murder? Surely others should have noticed this? The girls mother needs all her other kids taken away from her as well, seems all her kids are free to be preyed upon by any predator that walks along. The idea that any 17 year old could look at a 9 year old and think that thats something they want to hit, i cant even think that way. How can anyone? He is a pedo and if the court does nothing he will get away with it. Not only could other pedo see mexico as a pedo paradise hot spot but im really dreading in about 10 years that girl, now an adult, will come out with a heart wrenching story how this guy thretened and controlled her for all this time and everyone let it happen.

SanAndreasSmoke:

Well the answer to that one is easy!

Its Mexico!

SonOfVoorhees:
BREAKING NEWS....the girls pelvis.(sorry about that, just am blown away by the story)

Lets hope the law deals with it as rape, and pedo rape at that and lock him up - this is an open and shut case, its common sense and easy to deal with. But 17 dating a 9 year old? How the hell did no one think this was wrong? Why isnt the mother screaming blue murder? Surely others should have noticed this? The girls mother needs all her other kids taken away from her as well, seems all her kids are free to be preyed upon by any predator that walks along. The idea that any 17 year old could look at a 9 year old and think that thats something they want to hit, i cant even think that way. How can anyone? He is a pedo and if the court does nothing he will get away with it. Not only could other pedo see mexico as a pedo paradise hot spot but im really dreading in about 10 years that girl, now an adult, will come out with a heart wrenching story how this guy thretened and controlled her for all this time and everyone let it happen.

I see you are quite attached to the term pedo, but I dont think he qualifies as a pedophile, the fact that she got pregnant shows she is not pre-pubescent which is what pedophilia is. He would be an Ephebophiliac, an Ephebo!

Still fairly squicky but its important to use proper terms :P

saoirse13:

I don't even... What's even weirder the kid was born a relatively healthy 6 pounds and lived till he was 40 with no defects.

So she's nine, but she didn't realize she was pregnant untill the seventh month? Just how big was this kid? I'm talking about the "mother", fyi.

But then maybe people mature super fucking fast down in Mexico, due to all those hormones they put in their chicken.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked