Serial Killer Round 82: Night of the Hunt (Closed, Cycle 7)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 31 NEXT

The moon has reached it's highest peak in the night sky ... starting to slowly turn crimson red.
The same color as Programmed_For_Damage's blood that was spilt by his own brethren.

The execution once again, took place within the Hunter's Dream, the moonlight no longer shining brightly. The clouds have grown darker, and the wind completely died out. It was as if, the dream itself was slowly becoming a nightmare like the living world. As you go into the workshop to clean off your weapon, you notice a pool of blood on the alter. The body in front of the alter was of Nile McMorrow's body. He beheaded himself, with his very own weapon .... You couldn't help but lean against the wall now, hand clenched to your face. He may of went MAD, but even he was overwhelmed with the guilt of murdering his friends.

Suddenly, you begin to hear an argument break outside; causing you to step out to see what the fuss was about. Turns out, altnameJag was all bloody, carrying with him a mutilated corpse that somewhat looked like- ... dear god, no. The corpse he was carrying was none other than MiskWisk. "You disgusting bastard." You hear one of your only remaining friends growl under his breath. "How could you of done this?" The MAD Hunter just chuckled, replying to the few survivors of the hunt, "The kill was painless, I assure you. He felt not a thing, though ... if only it just lasted a bit longer, the hunt would of been more fun-"

Out of nowhere, Arnoxthe1 shoots him in the leg, letting out a bloody war cry. Although she was MAD herself, it would seem she had a soft spot for her allies, and seeing them taken from her by someone she trusted ... well, it didn't sit well with her. Immediately, before anyone could stop her- everyone moved out of the way as a table was chucked towards altnameJag. This definitely crippled the hunter, leaving him exposed to the girl pinning him down with some tomb stones and finishing off the conflicted man with some lightning bolts.

... Four dead. You didn't even bother to pull her away like last time- there was no point anymore. You stand there, having the weight of your burdens catching up to you. The pool size of your party was all so small now, and The Beast was still among you Hunters. Knowing your chances to survive were incredibly slim- you decide to abandon this dream and risk it ... by going into the real world and finding out the truth, the truth that was kept from you.

As you slip into the real world, something feels off to you. You're not where you originally left off but rather, in a location you've never been to before. Seems you were summoned in front of the Grand Cathedral of the Healing Church. Only ...

Ah, but only one left on the list... ^^ Kenuuuu... Your time has come, you lucky little bastard~

Four players left, Ertheking, Anti-American Eagle, Kenu12345, and Arnoxthe1. I've got my eye on two possible candidates for the Beast but I'm curious I picked the right one for the last round of voting. We'll find out soon I guess.

*munches popcorn*
Sorry fellas, but the Beast gets a murder before you get a vote...

SupahEwok:
*munches popcorn*
Sorry fellas, but the Beast gets a murder before you get a vote...

Both The Beast and The Healing Church are alive too, and with only three people left after the murder ...
*grabs some popcorn from you*

I have to be honest ... you guys relied too heavily on going MAD, hoping that you'll take The Beast out. While it was a possibility, taking out your own people along the way only ended up shortening the amount of time you had in stopping the antagonist.

Either enough people from earlier on had to go MAD in order to have a good chance in killing him / her, or you guys should of strayed from gaining Insight and track down The Beast the old fashioned way. I also promise that I did not rig the system or played favorites, I literally relied on these two websites to make all of my calls when it came down to the boss fight / MAD killing.

Modern Dice Roller

Random Name Picker

Was unfortunate too, I believe if more people agreed on what action to take- you guys could of gotten lucky and killed The Beast earlier on. Didn't help some of ya took a risk in fighting Father Gascoigne and died, losing your role in the process. Even then, unless tippy2k2 was protected by Nile McMorrow (whom didn't know tippy was vital beforehand), he would of likely died along the way from being murdered by either the antagonist or MAD Hunters. Too many things went wrong for you guys unfortunately.

Caramel Frappe:
I have to be honest ... you guys relied too heavily on going MAD, hoping that you'll take The Beast

Yeah, who would have thought that would backfire?

I tip my hat to the Beast. They pegged off the least suspicious hunters and let the other hunters take care of their own. A masterful strategy.

If I'm right about the person I think is the Healing Church, I'm going to shout you all a big glass of "I told you so".

Programmed_For_Damage:

Caramel Frappe:
I have to be honest ... you guys relied too heavily on going MAD, hoping that you'll take The Beast

Yeah, who would have thought that would backfire?

I tip my hat to the Beast. They pegged off the least suspicious hunters and let the other hunters take care of their own. A masterful strategy.

If I'm right about the person I think is the Healing Church, I'm going to shout you all a big glass of "I told you so".

A big reason I had you pegged as the Beast is that despite almost always saying you had "a certain suspicion", you never actually stated what that suspicion was. That screams of a guy on Team SK who's trying to look like they're participating in the game, thereby looking "good", while not leaving any ammo behind in the form of missed guesses, which can be pegged as looking "bad" in later rounds. That is classic SK behavior, trying to hide in plain sight by skirting the line between appearing helpful while trying to maintain a "clean" record.

Anyways, to actually respond, unless you actually pointed the finger at somebody earlier (which I think the only time that happened was Arnox when you agreed with Jag about verifying the list) and I missed it, you don't get an "I told you so." For the simple reason you didn't tell 'em so. You could say "I knew it!" though.

Edit: Also RIP Hunters

SupahEwok:

A big reason I had you pegged as the Beast is that despite almost always saying you had "a certain suspicion", you never actually stated what that suspicion was. That screams of a guy on Team SK who's trying to look like they're participating in the game, thereby looking "good", while not leaving any ammo behind in the form of missed guesses, which can be pegged as looking "bad" in later rounds. That is classic SK behavior, trying to hide in plain sight by skirting the line between appearing helpful while trying to maintain a "clean" record.

Well that's helpful to know. I'm like that in real life though, so I might want to pay the psychologist a visit.

Turns out I was waaaaaaay wrong about who I thought the Beast was (AltnameJag and MiskWisk were my front runners). They had a 75% fit to the way I read the clues. I just didn't want to blow my load early by coming out and naming them. Plus there was enough finger pointing going on without me adding to it.

How- How am I still alive?! Two or three people it could be... I'm not it. I have no role. I'm a hunter. Just a hunter. It wasn't MiskWisk. One of us is mad, one of us is a beast, one of us is a cultist, and one of us is me. Fuck. Fuck. INSIGHT ME! INSIGHT ME NOW! I'M NOT RISKING THIS! I'M GONNA DIE EITHER WAY BUT THERE'S NO CHANCE OF THEM MAKING IT OUT IF EVERYONE DIES!

*looks at cathedral* what the hellllllllllllllllllllllll-

If this Hunter is not dealt with immediately via execution, every cycle starting with this one, he will randomly kill an innocent person. His current insight rests at 22.

Huge splintering thuds on the door to the woman's chambers could be heard. She had a vision of this happening in the recent past. But it was the very recent past. Only ten seconds before this moment. It almost seemed like someone was gloating over her with it.

There was no time really to escape or prepare. So she leaned against the wall, waiting for the Beast with her trusty revolver. Then the Beast had burst through the door, standing there in the portal with incredible power and rage. She smiled and shot at him, aiming right for the eye. And hitting. But it only seemed to make it just a little more pissed off at her, the Beast reeling a little from the hit but soon stepping forward, chuckling in a grisly tone, his eye healing incredibly fast from the shot until it was fully regenerated. Then with inhuman speed, he rushed to her spot in a second and smashed into her, sending her flying into the stone wall.

But the woman did not cry out at any point during this. She slid to the floor silently, a little dazed but soon slowly getting back up calmly. Then, noticing her left arm was dislocated, she grasped it and crunched it back into it's socket, flexing her fingers before staring up at him, smiling evily and looking none the worse for wear. Although her incredible Insight drove her insane and had utterly consumed her, it did come with its perks. "Hello, beastie~" She whispered.

None of those perks were invulnerability though. The Beast then lept on her with that same inhuman speed, barely managing to pin her down as she soon began struggling against his grappling with an ethereal snarl escaping her lips. Her huge amounts of otherworldly strength was shocking to him but ultimately not enough to stop the Beast though. Then with incredible effort, strength, and speed, he slashed his massive claws across her neck, almost completely beheading her. Right after, the woman become very still, blue light flowing out from her as if it was a liquid before a faint ethereal scream was heard. Then silence, stillness, and darkness.

Although she had no role, maybe it was for the best that she was murdered by the Beast. Her powers and her insanity were a terrible destructive combination, twisting and consuming the beautiful woman's mind. She could have ruined so very much. Who knows what would have happened in the end but let's just be glad that we didn't get to find out. Some powers should not be disturbed. Some things are best left unsaid and undone.

You have GOT to be kidding me!

Three players left - one is the Healing Church, one is a Hunter and one is the Beast.

What a crazy time we live in.

Well. I'm still alive. I'm not the beast. I'm insane now- I guess. Hard to tell one thing from the other... thing. One or the other.

Kenu has suddenly gotten very quiet. XP

As Eagle arrived at the cathedral, madness overtook him, his only reward for making it this far. Four of his comrades have died and he would be soon to follow. A low chuckle came from the shadow of a building near the cathedral as he lost the last bit of his sanity. Kenu emerged from the shadows, his hood draped over his head. "So, you finally see it don't you? You finally figured it out. You are finally on the edge of the end of this hunt, and you fold to the insight. Pathetic, I left you alive thinking you wouldn't give in, wouldn't lose yourself to it."

His arms start to twist into claws as he continues "You are nothing but a beast now, not even worthy to step inside. I don't think we need any more formalities do you?" Kenu's steps become a thud as slowly his legs grow longer and more bestial. "Pity, now that you have given in, you have only one use." Suddenly, the rest of his form shifts to that of the beast and leaps towards Eagle, digging it claws swiftly in his neck before slicing his head clear from his body. The final hunter down, he reverts back to his human form and shifts his attention towards the catherdral. His partner should be here soon and then, they shall go

Caramel Frappe:
I have to be honest ... you guys relied too heavily on going MAD, hoping that you'll take The Beast out. While it was a possibility, taking out your own people along the way only ended up shortening the amount of time you had in stopping the antagonist.

Either enough people from earlier on had to go MAD in order to have a good chance in killing him / her, or you guys should of strayed from gaining Insight and track down The Beast the old fashioned way. I also promise that I did not rig the system or played favorites, I literally relied on these two websites to make all of my calls when it came down to the boss fight / MAD killing.

Modern Dice Roller

Random Name Picker

Was unfortunate too, I believe if more people agreed on what action to take- you guys could of gotten lucky and killed The Beast earlier on. Didn't help some of ya took a risk in fighting Father Gascoigne and died, losing your role in the process. Even then, unless tippy2k2 was protected by Nile McMorrow (whom didn't know tippy was vital beforehand), he would of likely died along the way from being murdered by either the antagonist or MAD Hunters. Too many things went wrong for you guys unfortunately.

Well we really only could rely on that after Alt went Mad seeing as the number of people left alive with two Mad Hunters would highly likely be in the beast's favour (2:2) so if we had all gone Mad like I suggested we could probably have gotten him. I think our major problems were largely we lost a significant number of players to non-voting, The Old Hunter going Mad in the same cycle we just had avoided Whitbane going Mad, Tippy dying in the Boss Fight and then wasting too many rounds voting off Mad Hunters as they hit the insight limit. As to my role, I did protect Tippy once early on but then stopped as I considered him and Programmed as possibly being the church and since I couldn't see anyone else as being highly valued for protection I ended up choosing to protect those who took insight every other turn and random hunters the following turn which is why I had the fluke of protecting Arnox and got tipped off early as to who might be the beast and was useless for the rest of the time. Fun Fact: I'd been gunning for Kenu for four cycles now and in our last ditch attempt last cycle I messaged people heavily suggesting it was him and to vote him but I wasn't convincing enough. XC Well at least I killed myself rather than by the person I figured out, which I didn't even know was an option. :P

Arnoxthe1:
Snip

((Actually, the hints were pretty accurate. Even the insight ones, the problem was you assumed every hint was pointing towards the killer. I knew this, its why I didn't kill Niles despite knowing he was the medic and just posted the hint meant to help me. That and the mask hint was pointing towards my accomplice but I knew it would be assumed to be bout me. This mixed in with a lil encouraging of people's suspicions in private and boom. Didn't even have to lie. Thanks btw, its been fun))

As kenu12345 stood over his friend's corpse, the head rolling down the long stairway while decorating each step with blood, he noticed someone was already here. Gazing over towards the alter, it turned out his partner erttheking was praying to it.

Entering the massive room, he smiled at the head of The Healing Church. Without looking back, let alone moving from her spot ... she asked him, "Did you remove our curious friend from our sanctuary?" All kenu12345 could do was reply with the good news.

"Yes, Anti-American Eagle is no more. He won't be bothering you, nor uncover the truth."

".. And what of the others?"

"They're all gone. Even the gifted Arnoxthe1 met her end by my claws." As a bonus, he shifted his fingers to become claws, ensuring what the man said was the truth. A long pause before erttheking stood up, before turning to her loyal friend and began walking slowly toward him. "You have done me a great service ... great champion. I knew you were the right Hunter to receive The Beast's Rune and protect our deepest secret." Despite the compliments, something seemed ... off about how erttheking was swaying during her walk.

kenu12345 noticed the Gold Pendant kept close to the girl's chest, a rare jewelry that has been passed down to Vicars of The Healing Church for generations. "There is but only one thing I can do for you now, my dear friend ..." Even though he couldn't read her emotions due to the loin clothe blocking her eyes from view, she had a small smile that didn't seem so warm.

"I will grant you a swift death, and bury you with the church's secrets ..."

Before he could even comprehend what she even said, the girl leaned forward, softly gasping for air. All of a sudden, she started shrieking, as the body began to transform- her worn out cloak being torn to shreds. Blood splashed everywhere, and white fur took hold of the flesh. The size of this thing was even bigger than The Beast, a monster born in front of kenu's very eyes.

Special Event: Anyone can risk going up against Vicar Amelia as our second official boss. This is optional,
but it will allow you a big reward if you manage to defeat her- with an exclusive badge!

What is a Boss Fight?

Depending on how far we go in this SK Round, there will be events that feature bosses from Bloodborne. They will not be rigged, unfair, or overpowered in anyway. They will always have the same life bar as you do, and everything will be decided by the d20 roller.

How does a Boss Fight work?

You publicly post (aka roleplay) what you're about to do, and I will decide if the action goes through or not. If I land a 10 or over on the d20, the action will be 100% completed. Anything below, and it'll be less effective. Anything above an 18, the action will be considered a critical towards the boss. However, the boss will also have the same rules applied and can either hurt you, really hurt you, or even do a critical to you as well. Each player who participates will be fighting the boss as a 1v1, as if you're fighting them in your own game instead of a co-op. You can choose to help a Hunter out in their fight, but as a consequence I will double the chances of the boss doing critical damage to one of you per turn. The more creative you are, the more fun everyone will have reading your posts! Plus, i'll host a "Most Creative Fight" award to whomever placed the most effort into their fight with said boss.

TL;DR: It's exactly like a D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) board game fight. I'm the Dungeon Master, and we take turns posting.

What if I lose the Boss Fight?

You die.

What if I win the Boss Fight?

Beating a boss allows the player an exclusive badge, and will never come up after this Round. If you miss out, you will never be able to obtain it ever again.

What if The Beast kills me during a Boss Fight?

... Everyone of you died in the game, this question is now irrelevant :p

What if I take too long in a Boss Fight?

There will be a timer for every time I post using the boss. If it reaches 0 and you haven't posted, you will simply 'flee' the fight and lose your chance of completing it. You won't die, but you will miss beating the boss.

What if I decide to leave a Boss Fight?

Players at any time can say they've ran away / fled the scene. You won't die, but it'll count as you failing the special event and will miss out on beating the boss again. If you're several posts in and the boss is about to beat you, there's a 50% chance you cannot flee or escape at that point. Doing this event is a risk, but a worthy one if you're lucky enough or creative enough.

What can I do during a Boss Fight?

Almost anything really. So long as you don't do anything that's insanely OP or something like "I chopped his head off in one swoop', then it can count as an action. You can also counter act a boss's action by attempting to dodge / run / whatever action that counts as evasion. The d20 will decide whether you're successful and maybe land a counter attack in return.

Hold on, I was previously Murdered / Executed! Do I miss out in doing a Boss Fight?

Nope! Dead players can participate in this fight, but if they die in the boss fight ... they will no longer be able to participate in any future boss fights in this SK Round. Beating a boss means you can just do the next one if we reach that point.

What if I died to a Boss?

Players who died cannot do anymore boss fights ... on their own ;) they can be phantoms (aka summons) and assist living players to take on the boss. However, the rules are the same; having a duo against the boss doubles the critical chances the boss has. If you and the living Hunter succeeds in beating the boss, you'll be awarded the badge too.

What if I fled the previous Boss Fight?

Players who had fled / failed their previous boss fight is allowed to participate in this fight.

What if-

Any additional information can be asked in the thread or directly asked to me via PM. If more than one person asks the same question, i'll add it to this post for everyone to see in case. :)

Early on I suspected you Kenu, but you totally played me by asking my opinions on things. Even as the numbers dwindled I had the nagging feeling in the back of my head, but I thought I'd accurately vetted you. Clearly I got suckered big time.

Well done sir! Well done indeed!

Caramel Frappe:
snip

Wait. What? I'm eligible for a bonus Boss Fight? I'll have to figure out if death suits me or not.

Programmed_For_Damage:
Early on I suspected you Kenu, but you totally played me by asking my opinions on things. Even as the numbers dwindled I had the nagging feeling in the back of my head, but I thought I'd accurately vetted you. Clearly I got suckered big time.

Well done sir! Well done indeed!

Caramel Frappe:
snip

Wait. What? I'm eligible for a bonus Boss Fight? I'll have to figure out if death suits me or not.

Thought that would happen ^^ You did have good basis for your suspicions though

Congrats on the win kenu - was rooting for ya the whole time

Only figured you out on round 4 though when altnameJag pointed out your profile - double checked the screenshots I took (in my indefensible defense there was no hope remembering +20 user profile details) and had you pegged as the church - though I wasn't sure if that was a legal move or not but I didn't want to ruin someones fun off a lame tactic so I stayed quiet
I did however make this as proof

You further incriminated yourself after making the comment regarding how the beast could have already changed their profile in result

Also you waited a bit before actually sharing your hint - after cross referencing the time JUMBO received his hint with my own your revelation looked real suspect considering how you wrote it as if it as urgent for you to share but the time frame didn't match up
With the death of tippy us boss killers had the highest chance figuring kenu out if we had compared hint screenshots

I'd like to point out that none of the initial insight takers actually went off the edge purposefully (despite nudges to do so)
Ya'll went full MAD there in the last round

My Father Gascoigne hint read - urjubfuvsgfvanaqbhgbsgvzrunforratvsgrq
Which in rot13 reads - hewhoshiftsinandoutoftimehasbeengifted
Pointed towards Nile based on the avatar but knew Frappe would never give such an obvious hint to a wild card like me so I knew he was the medic

Was worried I made it too hard since it hardly got mentioned
Frappe sorta confirmed it was genuine intel though so I figured someone would get it
No one did though :/

I don't believe CaitSeith ever shared his hint
Was wondering why the whole time

The banjo thing was all me
Last line read "Font be hard to find" as in I couldn't find the font Frappe was using to match with
Heard it from this - https://herasings.bandcamp.com/track/to-my-guitar - plays in the last 30 seconds and just figured it'd make for good deranged rambles

Game was fun
Thanks for the invite/hosting Frappe

Any past boss dead-os wanna team up against Vicar Amelia?
Already won a badge in the last fight so I don't mind if we lose

We are definitely doing combo attacks though
Fabulous ones at that

Ahhh... Eagle didn't make a death post. :( Ah well.

kenu12345:
((Actually, the hints were pretty accurate. Even the insight ones, the problem was you assumed every hint was pointing towards the killer. I knew this, its why I didn't kill Niles despite knowing he was the medic and just posted the hint meant to help me. That and the mask hint was pointing towards my accomplice but I knew it would be assumed to be bout me. This mixed in with a lil encouraging of people's suspicions in private and boom. Didn't even have to lie. Thanks btw, its been fun))

Pah. You were one of the last people I suspected. You blended in really well and looked sufficiently innocent.

-

The formerly power-consumed woman sat in stillness now in the spirit realm, thinking of the mistakes she made. The mistakes her allies made. She was now back to her normal gentle self thankfully but her Insight powers were gone completely. She felt somewhat happy to be rid of her possessed insanity but she did not feel peace at all, instead feeling the ache of the vacancy those powers had left. A shudder came over her, filled with desire to bathe in Insight again as she did before but also filled with dread at what things it might make her do. No. She resolved not to give in so deeply to it again.

But then she heard that howl... It sounded like the Beast's howl yet far more loud and deep. This was not the Beast but something else entirely. Something more menacing, if such a thing was even possible. But what could she do... ? No longer did the feeling of that smooth cold alien confidence pulse through her. Instead was fear. Real human fear that she had not felt in what seemed like an age. She bit her lip and thought longer. Then came to one inescapable conclusion. She would fight it. No... They would fight it. They must.

She then stood up and gazed in the direction of the howl. She may have failed her allies but she could still do one good thing. And although she could not say for sure, she hoped they would stand with her one last time. The last fight. The final run. It was time... She then saw an old discarded longsword next to her. She pulled at it and wrenched it from the ground. Then, running her fingers over the blade, the years of corrosion fell off it. Soon, it shone with a steely gleam. Her Insight was entirely gone but she still had a few tricks up her sleeve. Now, let us see if an Elder Beast bleeds...

Gauche:

Fabulous ones at that

I got your back.

Gauche:
snip

Dude, how long you been following my profile for. I havent had Kenny from Bleach as a profile pic for years? I honestly didn't think bout the profile changing. I just was looking at my profile and saw I forgot to update my gender. That wasn't really a ruse but it worked to my advantage in the end as the hint from it redirected people towards others. But the timing and urgency with I said that was intentional. It was obvious enough that I suspected people was thinkin I was being naive and really just wanting to get my hint out in case I was killed by the beast or vote. Thanks ^w^

Arnoxthe1:
Ahhh... Eagle didn't make a death post. :( Ah well.

Pah. You were one of the last people I suspected. You blended in really well and looked sufficiently innocent.

Thanks. I tried to play the balance of too new at this to be suspicious and trying to help. It was fun. If you allow me to say, I really enjoyed reading stuff from you. Especially love how all your mad kills were against those that killed other hunters. Tempted me to leave you for the final confrontation

kenu12345:
Thanks. I tried to play the balance of too new at this to be suspicious and trying to help. It was fun. If you allow me, I really enjoyed reading stuff from you. Especially love how all your mad kills were against those that killed other hunters. Tempted me to leave you for the final confrontation

I've never been the smartest person here at all but it's nice to know I have lovely followers~ <3

kenu12345:

Gauche:
snip

Dude, how long you been following my profile for. I havent had Kenny from Bleach as a profile pic for years? I honestly didn't think bout the profile changing. I just was looking at my profile and saw I forgot to update my gender. That wasn't really a ruse but it worked to my advantage in the end as the hint from it redirected people towards others. But the timing and urgency with I said that was intentional. It was kinda obvious that I suspected people was thinkin I was being naive and really just wanting to get my hint out in case I was killed by the beast or vote. Thanks ^w^

Ever since altnameJag pointed it out
Every escapist user has their old profile pics hosted on teen.com

Here is yours
http://quizzes.teen.com/profiles/view/kenu12345

Makes for a weird time machine

Ok Kenu, riddle me this. Was there method behind who you targeted for the kill each round? Of course I'll respect if you want to keep your cards close to your chest. I'd just like to understand some of how you outwitted and outplayed the rest of us pretty handily.

Programmed_For_Damage:
Ok Kenu, riddle me this. Was there method behind who you targeted for the kill each round? Of course I'll respect if you want to keep your cards close to your chest. I'd just like to understand some of how you outwitted and outplayed the rest of us pretty handily.

Towards the start, they were more shot in the dark and people who would seem like they would be more active. ^^' I honestly didn't know tf2godz has been having trouble with getting killed instantly every round, I just thought he would be one of the most dedicated. Sorta felt bad after I learned of his history with the game. Towards mid game, I started taking note of who people were suspecting and having the church research other people from that while I avoiding killing them. And towards the end, I purposely avoided people I knew had positions and took efforts to reinforce suspicions at them. Like with Tippy, though I did not expect him to fight. And Niles. As said, I got the hint that was to help me and knew it meant he had the last role in the game, so I waited a bit, pretended I was away, and then posted my hint the next day to let the hunters be their own worst enemies.

Gauche:

kenu12345:

Gauche:
snip

Dude, how long you been following my profile for. I havent had Kenny from Bleach as a profile pic for years? I honestly didn't think bout the profile changing. I just was looking at my profile and saw I forgot to update my gender. That wasn't really a ruse but it worked to my advantage in the end as the hint from it redirected people towards others. But the timing and urgency with I said that was intentional. It was kinda obvious that I suspected people was thinkin I was being naive and really just wanting to get my hint out in case I was killed by the beast or vote. Thanks ^w^

Ever since altnameJag pointed it out
Every escapist user has their old profile pics hosted on teen.com

Here is yours
http://quizzes.teen.com/profiles/view/kenu12345

Makes for a weird time machine

Weird, wonder how far back that goes for others. Like if it would pull others from years ago to or their first profile pic or what

Arnoxthe1:

Gauche:

Fabulous ones at that

I got your back.

I'm down but I was sorta reaching out to the super dead people

Caramel Frappe:

What if I died to a Boss?

Players who died cannot do anymore boss fights ... on their own ;) they can be phantoms (aka summons) and assist living players to take on the boss. However, the rules are the same; having a duo against the boss doubles the critical chances the boss has. If you and the living Hunter succeeds in beating the boss, you'll be awarded the badge too.

If they decline I'll be honored to fight alongside you

Edit: Man, I'm missing things left and right here

kenu12345:
Weird, wonder how far back that goes for others. Like if it would pull others from years ago to or their first profile pic or what

My theory is that they pulled the pics from a single date to rehost on the teen site
I base this off the fact that my teen profile pic accurately displays my current empty png image which makes me suspect all newer accounts are properly updated but old accounts are left untouched from the initial pull of profile pics

Gauche:

As happy as I am to see people getting into the boss fight already- keep in mind you're only allowed to have 2v1, two Hunters and a Boss. If I allowed trios against the Boss, one of you would most certainly die because i'd triple the chance of critical attacks XD

Gauche:
I'm down but I was sorta reaching out to the super dead people

Ahhh... A scholar and a gentleman. Carry on.

Caramel Frappe:
If I allowed trios against the Boss, one of you would most certainly die because i'd triple the chance of critical attacks XD

Actually... If you got even 4v1, it doesn't matter if the boss can critical 100% of the time. It's still gonna get gangbanged into oblivion. lol

Caramel Frappe:

Gauche:

As happy as I am to see people getting into the boss fight already- keep in mind you're only allowed to have 2v1, two Hunters and a Boss. If I allowed trios against the Boss, one of you would most certainly die because i'd triple the chance of critical attacks XD

Ah, kinda figured but thanks for clearing that up

Since The Beast won and all, might as well share with you guys what each hint actually meant:

T H O S E W H O W E A R M A S K S A R E N O T T O B E T R U S T E D
This was pointing at erttheking since he's The Healing Church.

T H E G I R L W O U L D L I K E Y O U T O D I E
Arnoxthe1 voted for JUMBO PALACE to die during that cycle.

This was pointing at Nile McMorrow, hinting that he had a role (aka he was The Medic)

This was pointing at kenu12345, hinting that he had a role (aka he was The Killer)

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

You will be mine soon

An edit into Arnoxthe1 post because I knew he couldn't resist asking for Insight. Also one of the lines isn't like the others.

D e a t h t o t h o s e w h o b e l i e v e h i m
This was pointing at kenu12345, hinting that he was The Killer trying to avoid suspicion.

Y o u a r e m i n e g o o d H u n t e r
A whisper to Whitbane because he had gone MAD.

This was pointing at kenu12345, hinting that he had a role (aka he was The Killer)

At first, you find this to be an amusing thought within the dream. Two figurines shaped like bananas looming over a deceased corpse. But as time goes on, the scene begins to shift and the people within begin to change into something else.[/center]

They want you dead tippy ... those two wanted your s o u l
A whisper to tippy2k2; warning him that erttheking was close to finding out his role (aka he was The Spy)

T H E R E I S A M A N W H O H A D C H A N G E D H I S I D E N T I T Y T O S U I T T H E H U N T
This was pointing at MiskWisk, because he had changed his Avatar to suit the SK Game.

T
h
e

N
i
g
h
t

W
i
l
l

N
e
v
e
r

E
n
d

This was hinting that the SK Game wouldn't stop whether The Killer or The Citizens won; a boss battle would follow.
T H E E Y E S A R E A L W A Y S S T A R I N G A T Y O U

IFEELCOLDARMSREACHINGOUTTOME
This was a random whisper that had no significant meaning, gibberish.

The blood makes us human, makes us more then human, makes us human no more
This was an edit in altnameJag post to show he was going MAD.

An edit that Gauche made himself, something about a banjo.

If i'm missing any hints / whispers I gave out, let me know and i'll tell you what they mean :)

If anyone would like to see how people voted, here's the Serial Killer 82 spreadsheet right here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12ndY8RpsSTikBzs0se3PbQYs1Kpes9eoqtV-VJKyI1A/edit?usp=sharing

kenu12345:
Like with Tippy, though I did not expect him to fight.

Not only did I expect you to fight either, but I didn't expect you to get this insanely lucky either.
Like, the game 'should' of been over but fate was on your side. Hell, I wanted to take screenshots of the dice rolls I was getting during your fight near the end- it was freaken crazy.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . . . 31 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here