Serial Killer Round 82: Night of the Hunt (Closed, Cycle 7)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 31 NEXT

Arnoxthe1:

You can get off that soapbox, rorschag.

I think you just need a little Insight into things. :) It'll really improve your depression problems~

Know better than to trust depraved notion. Fall to sanity will be quick. Fall in rational judgement will be quicker.

TL;DR

My sweet peoples, I've come across another piece of information that is a bit intriguing. Apparently I was wrong about my Bat Vader theory. I do have another suspect in mind but it's just too soon to tell so we'll all have to play the waiting game. A game within a game~ Hehehe... In the meantime, we should take care of our friendly neighborhood Gigastar.

The Raw Shark:
Know better than to trust depraved notion. Fall to sanity will be quick. Fall in rational judgement will be quicker.

All this pomp and bravado but really you're just a scared boy under a mask waiting to die. :)

Arnoxthe1:

All this pomp and bravado but really you're just a scared boy under a mask waiting to die. :)

Joke is on you. Already dead inside.

(Too soon?)

Arnoxthe1:
My sweet peoples, I've come across another piece of information that is a bit intriguing. Apparently I was wrong about my Bat Vader theory.

Are you sure? Not wanting to cast shade on Bat Vader, but it seemed a fairly sound assumption. Care to elaborate?

Programmed_For_Damage:
Are you sure? Care to elaborate?

A verified source contacted me with information. That's all I'm comfortable saying to you sillies~ ;)

The Raw Shark:

Well come and let's be dead and cold inside together~

Arnoxthe1:

The Raw Shark:

Well come and let's be dead and cold inside together~

The Beast revealed!

Leave me alive for another round or so why dontcha.

Arnoxthe1:
My sweet peoples, I've come across another piece of information that is a bit intriguing. Apparently I was wrong about my Bat Vader theory. I do have another suspect in mind but it's just too soon to tell so we'll all have to play the waiting game. A game within a game~ Hehehe... In the meantime, we should take care of our friendly neighborhood Gigastar.

I call the blue one! I'm pretty sure Banana wants the yellow one.

*muffled yelling in the background

Hold on guys, banana sounds mad. What's wrong banana? What? No, hold up banana, how is saying you want the yellow hippo racist?!?!

*angry muffled yelling in the background

Oh come on banana, you know I didn't mean it like that!

*angry muffled yelling in the background

We're not doing this fight again. You told me yellow was your favorite color! It has nothing to do *loud angry muffled yelling in the background* you know I didn't mean it like *loud angry muffled yelling in the background* You're acting just like your mother! *loud angry muffled yelling in the background and door slam*

Sigh...I'm sorry guys, you'll have to play HHH without me for a bit. I have to go talk to banana...

So, gigastar or the beast? Little matter, as long as we cleanse the streets....

I'm beginning to suspect Tippy's banana is the Beast. After all, what sort of banana accuses people of being racist?
A beastly one, that's what.

Oh wow in the time I've been away someone's been saved, slain and gone mad. 0_0 It really sounds like the hunt is starting to heat up and we still have very little evidence pointing towards who the beast is (step up your game insight junkies!). Now we're entering a risky stage though where we have to decide if we deal with a known danger or continue to spin the saw cleaver and decide a suspect for the beast... Although we are ignoring the possibility of gigastar being the beast in disguise. :o

MiskWisk:
I'm beginning to suspect Tippy's banana is the Beast. After all, what sort of banana accuses people of being racist?
A beastly one, that's what.

Banana has just been on edge lately. His immediate family had been sold to an Insight Bath Messenger who used them to make banana splits for his customers and I think Hungry Hungry Hippos triggered his PTSD.

Banana has seen things no banana should ever have to. It's why he agreed to be my traveling companion here knowing that his mind was strong enough to handle the horror that we would experience. The weight he carries is large and I was wrong to push him like I did. We hugged it out already so we good.

Nile McMorrow:
Although we are ignoring the possibility of gigastar being the beast in disguise. :o

Im not the beast.

Or if i am, i havent been told about it.

Quite honestly

Arnoxthe1:

The Raw Shark:

This is suspicious as fuck. It sounds like the beast got to Arnox or his insight is causing erratic behavior. I hate to narc on a fellow bat but I think we should go with his original suggestion of Bat Vader

It's better that we get rid of gigastar obviously, you putzes. We either take a chance again and hopefully don't kill someone that is needed (which is getting likelier every cycle) or we go with someone we know will cause lots of trouble for us if we don't ventilate him~

JUMBO PALACE:
Quite honestly

Arnoxthe1:

The Raw Shark:

This is suspicious as fuck. It sounds like the beast got to Arnox or his insight is causing erratic behavior. I hate to narc on a fellow bat but I think we should go with his original suggestion of Bat Vader

We know that he is not the beast (he got the medic save earlier).

I suppose it could be Insight going nuts but you can usually tell which one CPs has F'ed with versus which ones are the users actual words.

Plus banana says he trusts him and if banana trusts him, then so do I! Unless the beast was going to murder his own spy with the hopes that the medic saves him, he should be clean. Then again I'm pretty new at the game (and this is bananas first game!) so maybe there are tricks I don't fully understand...

tippy2k2:

JUMBO PALACE:
Quite honestly

Arnoxthe1:

I don't see how this is relevant. I am not saying we vote for Arnox- I think we should vote for his original suggestion of Batvader. Maybe my absence from the game for a bit is leading to some confusion for me but this seems really obvious to me. If anyone wants to weigh in please do.

JUMBO PALACE:

tippy2k2:

I don't see how this is relevant. I am not saying we vote for Arnox- I think we should vote for his original suggestion of Batvader. Maybe my absence from the game for a bit is leading to some confusion for me but this seems really obvious to me. If anyone wants to weigh in please do.

I guess my point is that we have no reason to believe he is lying since he can't be one of the bad guys.

Although banana does say to trust no one so maybe you're right to not trust...

Im at work but once I get home, I'll see how many votes are in before using the countdown command.

tippy2k2:

JUMBO PALACE:

tippy2k2:

I guess my point is that we have no reason to believe he is lying since he can't be one of the bad guys.

He certainly can be one of the bad guys. It seems to me like he was helping us initially and was then targeted by the killer. Our medic had the sense to protect the guy that was giving concrete clues to the killer's identity and then prevented his execution. Who's to say that since then Arnox hasn't switched sides? It just seems suspicious to me that he gave us what seemed to be a solid clue and is now backing off of said advice all of a sudden. I think perhaps in the name of self preservation he has sided with the killer and is deflecting us from his previous recommendation.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this buy it strikes me as odd for Arnox to all of a sudden claim some anonymous source gave him info and we should all just trust him. I don't trust him or anyone else right now.

JUMBO PALACE:

tippy2k2:

JUMBO PALACE:

He certainly can be one of the bad guys. It seems to me like he was helping us initially and was then targeted by the killer. Our medic had the sense to protect the guy that was giving concrete clues to the killer's identity and then prevented his execution. Who's to say that since then Arnox hasn't switched sides? It just seems suspicious to me that he gave us what seemed to be a solid clue and is now backing off of said advice all of a sudden. I think perhaps in the name of self preservation he has sided with the killer and is deflecting us from his previous recommendation.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this buy it strikes me as odd for Arnox to all of a sudden claim some anonymous source gave him info and we should all just trust him. I don't trust him or anyone else right now.

These are fair points. Misdirection is key to this but I got to agree with Arnox this time and saying thats not as much of a concern right now as our insane partner

If i were the beast, would i be rushing to increase my insight score?

gigastar:

This is clearly the logic of an unstable madman. It appears there is no hope for this one after all.

MiskWisk:

gigastar:

This is clearly the logic of an unstable madman. It appears there is no hope for this one after all.

Thats something someone with something to something would some.

@Caramal: Can the Killer also be succumbed to madness, meaning they're able to kill two innocents per round?

JUMBO PALACE:

tippy2k2:

JUMBO PALACE:

Agreed. Erratic behavior? Indication of turncoat? In league with beast, masked by psychotic ramblings?

JUMBO PALACE:

I won't try to convince you but you're so wrong. :) One sees more and some dunces try to convince themselves that the one knows nothing~ Although it is natural behavior. For monkeys perhaps.

Hopefully you'll wake up in time before we're all bodies. It doesn't matter though what you think of sweet enthralling me because gigastar is now a big problem either way. :) Or maybe more people need to take a dirt nap before we all realize that~

The Raw Shark:

Awwww~ Don't be silly. You're the one with the dick on his face. <3

Aerosteam:
@Caramal: Can the Killer also be succumbed to madness, meaning they're able to kill two innocents per round?

Nah he or she would only get to kill 1 person per cycle but I'll still announce that they went MAD (leaving out if they have a role)

Also keep in mind whoever goes MAD loses their role too.

Arnoxthe1:

Awwww~ Don't be silly. You're the one with the dick on his face. <3

Not for me to see.

JUMBO PALACE:

Think he wanted to reply to you actually.

Caramel Frappe:

Aerosteam:

Nah he or she would only get to kill 1 person per cycle but I'll still announce that they went MAD (leaving out if they have a role)

Also keep in mind whoever goes MAD loses their role too.

So perhaps the Beast can't get EXTRA insight? Interesting...

There is a suggestion the Arnox got got to. An interesting one. I'd be lying if I said it hadn't crossed my mind.

If certain people start dying it might give this credence.

The Raw Shark:
Not for me to see.

Think he wanted to reply to you actually.

You don't have to see the flag you wave for it to represent you, dear. :)

(And crap. You're right. Fixed it.)

Programmed_For_Damage:
There is a suggestion the Arnox got got to.

(Please rephrase.)

Well, if the clue was about "eyes always watching" or whatever, bats aren't renowned for their eyesight. Perception, sure, but "blind as a bat" is a thing.

Depends on whether we rate names or avatars.

EDIT: Oh, and vote giga. There may be a time we let a madman run around while we focus on the beast, but it's too early.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 31 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here