Scenes We'd Like to See (Mock the Week)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 NEXT

Things That Frankie Boyle Would Never Say

Jimmy Saville (Is that spelt right?) quotes that Hugh would never say

Most un politically correct statement you can think of...Frankie

Unlikely things to be said by Dara O'brien

Things That The Government Would Promise And Actually Deliver

Scenes That Wouldn't Appear in Scenes That Wouldn't Appear in Scenes We'd Like To See

Things An Amnesiac Would Never Remember

Things That None of You Can Think of Any Things For

Things you're mum would never say with her mouth full.

Things we'd like to say to the head of the BBC

things that people, who like showodie-wodie would say

things Jimmy won't fix

jebussaves88:
Things you're mum would never say with her mouth full.

Now that was just wrong on so many levels.

Ermm I think this particular round might be dead (been around about a day since the last post). So I suggest a new topic, since England qualified for the world cup (that's the football/soccer one) yesterday I propose

Things you wouldn't hear at the world cup opening ceremony

And in the starting line up for Brazil...Pele once again

And here comes those Americans who were beaten up for following soccer back home

It's time for the English National Anthem. The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow!

"The world cup has been cancelled and in its place: <gingles keys> LOOK AT THE SHINY SHINY..."

[I am very much aware that half of this was a Frankie Boyle quote]

And to make things intresting this year we're using a cannon ball

"And listen to the cheering roar coming for the North Korean football team!"

"In my honest opinion, Brazil could really have their hands full with the team from Bahrain..."

"What you actually thought we were coming to Africa? No, really, the World Cup is being held in Sweden."

"the teams have passed through the slums of south Africa, really getting to see the plight this country is in; from behind an iron barred war bus"

"Apartheid is still alive and strong in South Africa as you can see from the colour co-oridanted stadium"

...and as soon as the results of Wayne Rooney's gender test come back, we can get on with the game...

and here somes the anndoran national team...

wow! listen to all those people cheering the americans!

jebussaves88:
...and as soon as the results of Wayne Rooney's gender test come back, we can get on with the game...

...and as soon as the results of Wayne Rooney's species test come back, we can get on with the game...

A remarkable display from Christiano Ronaldo, only acting like a complete twat for half the match

"and once again one of the cheating bastards of the Italian team have dived to the floor in a mincy cowardly display of rule breaking, what do you think Mario"

(first Italian I could think of, you've done well video games)

We interrupt this coverage of the 2010 World Cup for something completely different!

(Cookie for the reference)

jackanderson:
We interrupt this coverage of the 2010 World Cup for something completely different!

(Cookie for the reference)

Monty Python and now for something completely different
OT: Now due to past evidence we have renamed this to the World diving Championships with high hopes for Portugal

This is my last match as commentator for ITV, so I'd just like to say.... the England all female soccer team... I had every last one of them

And England have won on penalties!

And on come the iraq team. I have bets that at least three of them are wearing bombs...although...

you can say what you want about their fascism and racism, but the Germans play a damn good game of football

jebussaves88:

That's my winner right there, absolutely perfect.

OT:"And here comes the team from Spain......oh what's that Kanye?.....The team from Malta should have been here instead?......Right, whatever you say Kanye."

And Scotland have reached the semi-finals!

Not sure what the linesman have done with the stumps, but someone ought to at least het that big H-shaped goal post out so they can do some homeruns.

What are you all getting your hopes up for? We're going to fucking lose!

FinalGamer:

really should be "And Scotland have made it past the group stages"

And he's taken off his shirt, and his shoes, and his socks and Oh my no wonder his wive's so happy

messy:

FinalGamer:

really should be "And Scotland have made it past the group stages"

Touche.

"TOUCHDOOOOOOOOWN! .......hey you said this was football!"

And supplying the football today is this little boy called Imram Zakhaev.

As the muscular gentlemen walk out in their tight shorts I know I can't be the only one whose just a little bit sexually confused.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCK IT YOUR NAZI BASTARDS! WE KICKED YOUR ARSE IN WORLD WAR ONE AND TWO AND WE'VE DONE IT AGAIN!

And here we are in Johannesburg, Where a surprising amount of black people have made it into the stadium

Things You Wouldn't See On YouTube

A well made and expertly edited documentary on the social effects of low grade plumbing

Pages PREV 1 . . . 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked