If your and the above users avatars made love.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 44 NEXT

Words cannot describe the awesomeness of our children.

Something very wrong.

OH DEAR GOD,THE ABRIDGED SERIES WOULD CRY IN FEAR.

Something dark.

RACIST >_<
(Jk)

We wouldn't have children. It simply couldn't happen.

It would be epic and sooooooo wrong at the same time :L

'Epic' you say?

It would be alright.

The most beautiful offspring ever.

NekoPopo?

A desturbing mental image?

HIIIIIIII

If that woman just pulled a pencil from her face, then we would form the best biological weapon ever. The baby would just be like 'IMA FIREN MAH NUMBA TOOZ...BLLAAHAHHH!*pencil-pwnzor!LOL*'

Awesome + Random = Gmod!!!!!!!!

screaming alien+jedi orgasm= A Sheegoth named Bakura with a lightsaber (Sheegoth because my avatar is a baby sheegoth from Metroid prime)

dispelga:
screaming alien+jedi orgasm= A space pirate named Bakura with a lightsaber (space pirate because my avatar is a BABY SHEEGOTH from Metroid)

(played Metroid Prime too many times to not go ocd)

hey baby. wanna take a gander at some Darth Revan dangly parts?

Hothcliff:

dispelga:
screaming alien+jedi orgasm= A space pirate named Bakura with a lightsaber (space pirate because my avatar is a BABY SHEEGOTH from Metroid)

(played Metroid Prime too many times to not go ocd)

hey baby. wanna take a gander at some Darth Revan dangly parts?

Oh yeah, sheegoth right.

NO WAY IN HELL WILL IT HAPPEN!

(bump)

Nothing for people that bump are obviously uncool

They'd have to change one part of the lyrics for "One Winged Angel" from veni veni venias ne mi mori facias x4 veni veni venias (gloriosa) ne me mori facias (generosa) x4 Sephiroth Sephiroth to veni veni...... EPICROTH! EPICROTH!

My boyfriend will kill me. Twice. He hates Sephy

YOSHIROTH!!!!!!!!!1!!1!1!1!1!111!!1!

Man, everyone's onna be doing it with the Seph man cause i'm gonna post after every comment! lol. jk

It would be a demonic Sangheili.
Humanity, feel my kind's wrath.

One Winged Prophet: The Prophet of Promise

Sadly, we couldn't reproduce. Though it would be awesome.

We can, however, adopt a little grey/white haired child and raise him as our own. ^_^

Some seriously disturbing shit.

Eh, maybe a raccoon that is human-sized, can walk on two legs, and has a strong tendency to wear masks that would make anyone run in fear of getting brutally murdered.

A singing, blue-furred half-man, half-raccoon furry with a lightsaber and a particularly nasty mood would make for a lot of killing.

I'm not sure how it would work but whatever came out. I'm pretty sure would cause the destruction of the universe.

I'm pretty sure that everybody can see by now that all my babies are evil mask wearing murderers with a twist...

In this case the twist being, i'm also a black hole...

I'm guessing something along the lines of a Friday the 13th wannabie...but with a lightsaber and an XBL complex

Nothing for I will not reproduce with you

A Mario kart loving God.

Nothing interesting.

NOTHING INTERESTING?! You're telling me that a cross between Sephiroth and a girl that can phase through solid objects won't be interesting?!

Anyway: Something so Epic, the universe would implode on itself because it wouldn't be able to contain the amount of epicness of the offspring.

The end of all life as we know it.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 44 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked