The Object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming weapon apocalypse, What is it?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

I have a lot of random things on my desk and an end table to my left - retractable razor knife, scissors, maglight, and a leatherman. Just use those to make a McGuyver a different weapon if I cant reach the guns in my closet.

A coaster, so much for keeping the desk clean from stains now that zombies will bleed all over it.

2 butterfly knives and a pocket knife.

Not too bad, and also, Oh, it's this thread again.

I have a metal pole and a bike lock key, can has win yet?

Corporal Yakob:
A roll of toilet paper: I think I can safely say CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Message for you and all who said/say "toilet paper", pardon me, but what is the toilet paper doing next to you?

A stuffed raccoon plushie. Don't judge! I LIKE to sleep with stuffed animals thank you very much. ;)

Oh it's on now! I'll augment the raccoon with a heavy weight inside and make a morning star out of it. I'll use the tail as the handle. :)

easternflame:

Corporal Yakob:
A roll of toilet paper: I think I can safely say CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Message for you and all who said/say "toilet paper", pardon me, but what is the toilet paper doing next to you?

I asked a male friend what a roll of toilet paper was doing next to his computer... It would have been better never to ask.

Anyway, my weapon is now either the paperback edition of Generation Kill or a pair of Sennheiser earbuds (the earbuds are on top of the book). Shame to have to use such great earbuds to strangle someone...

Either my phone, wallet, a clock, or a miniature fan.

pliers.. those zombies aint gonna have no teeth when im done.. lets see em bite me now..

A leather jacket. Well, least I'll look trendy as a zombie.

to my left: a bucket full of cords and a wii zapper. fuck
to my right: two god damn knives and a bunch of heavy shit.
fuck you world

an indestructible ceramic teacup that is almost as old as me
works for me

Jedoro:
Defibrillator

Maybe shocking a zombie's rotting head will fry the brain...

may i ask why a defibrillator is next to you?

as for me, the nearest thing to my left, as i am sittting in about the middle of the room on a laptop, would be a thin pillow filled with some synthetic stuffing. im fucked.

and electric fan, one of those conventional fans with the blade that cause buffetting.

Internet cookie to whoever got the reference.

Empty beer bottle. Also super glue and glycerine. If it was to my right it'd be my nagatina, which would be far, far more preferable to a few components of (but not quite) a molotov.

A desk with legs that could come off in a pinch. I think I'll be alright.

3 pieces of paper....wow I am going to die fast, YAY!

Sassafrass:
...It's a brick wall. With damp patches.

I do believe this is when I say "I'm fucked."

I think that is made funnier by your avatar, considering Dr. Cox's attitude.

OT: A wooden mannequin.

Well, at least I'm not the only one having their body ripped apart.

MY BED.

Quazimofo:

Jedoro:
Defibrillator

Maybe shocking a zombie's rotting head will fry the brain...

may i ask why a defibrillator is next to you?

as for me, the nearest thing to my left, as i am sittting in about the middle of the room on a laptop, would be a thin pillow filled with some synthetic stuffing. im fucked.

I'm a security officer, currently at work, and we keep it by the computer.

Do I take the utility knife, the pencil or the $20 wristwatch?

...at least I'll know what time it is when I die.

My grandfather's walking stick made out of a golf club. Yup, I'm good.

Duck tape and a watch..

I have idea! :D

Wrapper from a pack of Ritz crackers. I'm in luck, you guys are all dead though.

Erm. A roll of stamps. Fuck me.

Closest thing is a table, but there is a ring, a PS3, a PS3 controller, and a half full can of Ginger Ale all on the table at the same distance away from me...so with my choices I'd say I've got a 50-50 chance of getting either something to beat people with...or I'm stuck with a ring or a can...or I get the table? Who knows

thank god i have a push broom in my room i shall slay them all with the reaper

My Samson C03U.

Microphone + Post Apocalypse?

Three Dog. Definitely.

My KA-BAR tanto :D Not too bad, but my roommate has an AK-47 next to him.

A spoon.

veggie biscuits? I don't know how that'll work out for me. 0.o

I have a couple of choices:
1)A large glass with a picture of a panda on it
2)A small glass with a picture brontosaurus
3)A blue pen
4)My 512G External Hard-drive
5)A sizable amount of paper
6)3 towers of burnable Discs both CD-R and DVD+R
7)A 2G flash-drive with neck band
8)A glasses case with out glasses

I'm gonna go with......the paper, I'll paper cut them to death.
Smart choice right?
No?
Okay...I choose...the discs

Now if only I were at my computer and not my dad's.
I'd have a pocket knife...oh well...

I have a damascus steel katana to my left; don't ask why i keep it next to my bed, Beat that.

I can choose between scissors, a stapler, and a black man with a shaved head. Well since black men in apocalyptic and horror films usually end up in a binary choice between cannon fodder or Ultimate Bad Ass, he'll make a good human shield either way. Easy choice.

My cell phone... Well, I could try irradiating the zombies, or giving them carpal tunnel... could be a slow process, though.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked