Google Your name + The Hedgehog = pic?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

SaikyoKid:

I read that in Major Armstrong's voice and was expecting a incredibly buff hedgehog.

What even is this? It doesn't even encorperate my two favourite colours, grey and purple, I mean, what the hell is that? I also expected "Jordan" to give me a female character.

Also, massive fucking image ahoy.

Interestingly enough, there is an Echidna from the comics who has my name as part of her's:

Interesting. I didn't realise this shit happened on such a large scale

ForgottenPr0digy:

now we all know your name is Amy. So how does it feel to be Amy the Hedgehog??

it feels...strangly violating..in a way

cool?

i think?

weird. yay ss

Vault101:

ForgottenPr0digy:

now we all know your name is Amy. So how does it feel to be Amy the Hedgehog??

it feels...strangly violating..in a way

how so?

In the sonic games Amy is in love with Sonic(you could call her a stalker) and Sonic always runs away from her(I'm guessing he's afraid to get married to her)

Ryophoenix:
How bad could this be?

So apparently i'm female. And a bit kinky.

Must. Not. Find. Remotely. Arousing.

Must. Resist.

Think. Pure. Thoughts.

Damn you Sonic fandom! What have you done to me?!

I give you, Trent the Hedgehog, or as I like to call him: Shadow look-a-like number 385.

Sonic fans are just a ripe community of originality and creativity.

ForgottenPr0digy:

how so?

In the sonic games Amy is in love with Sonic(you could call her a stalker) and Sonic always runs away from her(I'm guessing he's afraid to get married to her)

while its nto as bad as half the stuff here since shes a real charachter...I just don't want to be associated with that :P

at least its not the thing there sonic got kissed by a "human" human...I mean I'm probably overthinking it there but....ewww

Under Stephen the hedgehog there was a picture of Stephen Fry with a stupid look on his face and holding a hedgehog. Is this some form of publicity? Will bands now be tagging their songs on youtube with The Hedgehog in the links, to cash in on all the X the Hedgehog internet mania?

Who is drawing this stuff? What demographic is Fry trying to access by making himself a part of this? Or is it just a picture of a chap with a hedgehog?

shrekfan246:

oplinger:
I was going to try this, and I did.

The soul crushing depression that washed over me upon seeing the web results, and the imagery..has made me rethink my entire life...and how I don't want my name anymore..

http://travisthehedgehog.wikia.com/wiki/Travis_The_Hedgehog_Wiki

His very own wikia. ...HE HAS HIS OWN FREAKING WIKIA. WHY?! .....*sobs*

Did you actually read through that Wiki page too? It's pretty horrible. It makes the writer in me weep.

Well first of all the grammar was incredibly bad, so was the spelling. However the content and the poor structure made the grammar and spelling wonderful in comparison.

OT: I think I must have found the worst one of the lot with my name.

Patrick the Hedgehog

Which is apparently an art trade of this:

Eh... could be worse, but let's try the next Google image...

Better. Much better. I'll stick with this one.

Also, my favourite colour is green, so bonus points there.

Well, since my name is Zach and there are posts up for my name I guess I can just sit back and laugh.

edit

Hazy992:
Here's Josh The Hedgehog *shudders*

If it keeps messing up then sorry about that but I can't help it :P

Firstly, it appears that you and I have the same name Hazy. That is neat. Secondly, there are fine examples for Josh and Joshua that can actually be embedded. That one you're trying of the yellow dude with the goggles is messed up somehow. I can't even get its URL.

Yopaz:

shrekfan246:

oplinger:

The soul crushing depression that washed over me upon seeing the web results, and the imagery..has made me rethink my entire life...and how I don't want my name anymore..

Did you actually read through that Wiki page too? It's pretty horrible. It makes the writer in me weep.

Well first of all the grammar was incredibly bad, so was the spelling. However the content and the poor structure made the grammar and spelling wonderful in comparison.

That was kind of my point. :D

I could whip up a better Wiki page on that same subject in the space of about an hour, I'd imagine. Though giving the character decent characterization might take much, much longer...

Shane the Hedgehog

He's a hedgehog who can fly so I'm not complaining.

http://images.wikia.com/archiesonic/images/a/ac/RobOtheHedge.png

Rob the hedgehog. clearly the greatest most lady gettin hedgehog around!

You know times like this when were not debating dumb shit these forums are fun.:)

Me and a friend did this while bored on a bus once... it was absolutely terrifying.

That's Spencer the Hedgehog. He's an emotionally implausible Marty Stu, and he explodes planets.

I'm sure there's already been a Nick, but I couldn't be asked to go through 5 pages.

Hazy992:
Here's Josh The Hedgehog *shudders*

If it keeps messing up then sorry about that but I can't help it :P

Don't worry I seen it since that's my real name... Aaaand I no longer want that to be my name.

Here's Marlon the Hedgehog...

... And here is Super Marlon the Hedgehog.

Why shirtless? Where are his glasses connected? There's an army in this lore? Why is my brain falling out? Where is it going? What's my name again?

oplinger:

THIS IS WHY WE CANNOT HAVE NICE FANFICTION. ;_;

Lilani:

Make it stop...please, make it stop...

AUGH.

Although, I totally went all this time thinking your name was "Lillian".

It would have been for the best.

This thread is nightmarish.

The best bit, though, is the description: "Hey dudes,meet my 17 yo Andy,the hedgehog...He is my big bro and ever help me.Andy like wears diapers too,at leats,who don't like? now he is ready to play with me on my baby adventures^^

WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK AM I READING
WHERE AM I

Necinsti:
Oh, god. And now a music video set to "Numb" by Linkin Park. Please, kill me.

AUGH.

This thread is making me "AUGH" a lot.

I mean, I even like the song, but it's a special kind of shame associated with being linked to a slideshow with Linkin Park. The only worse shame is to be associated with a slideshow set to Drowning Pool.

All things considered, not bad. The colors work well together. At least she isn't dressed like some sort of slut. But that zipper is kinda weird. And water powers?

I didn't think I would be criticizing Sonic fanart tonight...so yeah

I thought with my name, I'd be safe, and could laugh mirthlessly at the rest of you.

I was wrong.

When I put my name + Sonic I've got this:

Hahaha

Really hilarious! Hahahaha XD

with the Hedgehog this was the result:

Squilookle:
I thought with my name, I'd be safe, and could laugh mirthlessly at the rest of you.

I was wrong.

What's your name, "Glass"?

That would be pretty awesome.

I wonder if any of these fans will ever try to name their own kid sonic just so he has the most Google image hits.

Not entirely sure if I did this right but here's "Seb The Hedgehog :)

This is actually looks pretty fun. ^_^;
Although.. sometimes I wonder how google links my search with, like.. an Eevee... (still.. it's cute~ )

Don't know how to embed pics so here's the link

http://billy-the-hedgehog.deviantart.com/art/GIRL-BILLY-XD-190489675

...I can't tell whether the character that shares my name is male or female....

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked