Ctrl+V game. Let's see what secrets our clipboard holds.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 25 NEXT

See, in the end, all we can do is look at where we are, at where we're standing, and say we will not allow this, here. Over there has to stand for itself, has to speak for itself. Because it's only when over there becomes here that we can stop this once and for all. -Superman

Ooh, Superman quote. I've been working on randomizing my signature quote in Gmail and I guess I needed one of them for something or other.

artment 8

0_o

Huh...

Name: Joseph Kinder
A-levels: Biology, Business studies and English language
Degree: BA Management and Marketing
Experience: Left uni at 22, marketing intern for a couple of months at Claranet, an IT company, then paid internship for three more months with Increation, a bespoke interior design company, before finally getting a permanent post as a Copywriter for Cellzome, a drug company . After 4 years in that job was promoted to Marketing Assistant, then after a further 2 years became Assistant Brand Manager. After 4 years in that position I am recruited by Greenergy Biofuels to be Marketing Executive, I hold this position for 5 years before joining up with BioTiger.

~

Ha, how interesting, it's a mock-up of an employee for a uni-project I'm doing where we have to make our own presentation for a fake BioTech idea... whole things = 50% of a module :-P

Unfortunately, the pic is broke.

mib_amb_occlusion node incompatible with this interface!

Maya Shader nodes don't like forum text boxes I guess.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.269587-Poll-Do-you-talk-to-yourself-while-gaming

ah, that's why I never read that article, copy shortcut, not, open in new tab...

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le4jjkvTHS1qaexkto1_400.gif

<.<
Just used this image in a thread...
Sorry for bringing back bad memories
T_T

One of my friends told me, on Facebook, that there is one person on earth that has larger hair than him. I contested.

Describe the structure, content and credentials of the MILLENNIUM ECOSYSTEM ASSESSMENT (MEA)

Distinguish between direct and indirect drivers of biodiversity loss

Name the MEA's five direct drivers of change

For terrestrial, marine and freshwater ecosystems, state the most important direct driver of change of the last 50 years

~

Learning objectives for one of my Ecology lectures...

Uh... yeah <.<

Zirat:

Uh... yeah <.<

SO. COOL.

OT:"The Song... I Suppose It Didn't Affect Me Because Of The State I'm In. Normally That Might Have Been A Really Traumatizing Experience, But This Makes It Better. As For The Bed, No I Don't Sleep In It. When I Do Sleep, It's Like A Normal Sleep. Nothing But Darkness. But Since This Isn't Your Mind, You Can Have A Bed Just In Case Samantha Comes To Pick You Up While You're Asleep."

Zirat:

Uh... yeah <.<

Epic.

OT: Umm, nothing, I guess. I thought there was something, but I guess not.

[[{{Tropers/Joerc45}} This troper's]]

Um...Well hey at least it isn't a My little pony

Amazing, no?

"For my groceries man, paper bags kill trees you know."

awesome quote from a thread

context: a killer elaborating on why he skinned one of his victims and turned him into a bag.

I9AHEXAcwao

Ooh, a Youtube identity thread! Wonder what it could be?

Ninja starfish,from a surprisingly helpful image search.

http://www.vgboxart.com/boxes/DS/14559_pokemon_yellow.jpg

Oh yeah. showed it to a friend on Skype

The company, the search index, search engine marketing product. Related sites, please pay the other search engines, includes the payment. Paid inclusion products, most of the search engine company, Google is provided, known as the sponsor of the most interesting.

I...I don't...it...

NINJA!!

Was the character ever abducted?

^lol^

Heh... was playing a round of spot the trap with someone
>.>

zqi0DwNLJdM

Yeah, I'll let you guys figure that out for yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugfB7UYiGNI

Oh yeah, a vid I was sending to a buddy...

HA HA HA... BAGLE I GOHVLIM AS HOMIL... NOROMI ADGMACH CAP-MI... NOALN OIAD OL BLANS OL OBZA MAD LAMA... HA HA HA HA HA

heh. ill leave the interpretation up to you.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . . . 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked